Gaming Mastery X + LIMITLESS X - Journey To Greatness

My goals have changed. Abandoning GMX for now

3 Likes

What are your goals now?

1 Like

SIKE! Just major waves of reconciliation.

Day 6
5+ Hours of Limit Destroyer - 5+ Hours of GMX

Noticed that I have MAJOR MAJOR neurotic holding patterns that have become clear to me. I have an intense fear of being unskilled. Instead of owning the fear and working on my fears I suppressed them which caused them to manifest themselves in ugly ways.

Such as PURPOSEFULLY (subconsciously) missing my shots and playing bad so I could use that as a pseudo excuse to justify my bad plays which was because of me being bad and not because of any other reason. Crazy huh?!

Now I can sense if I played bad or if it was self sabotage. If it was self sabotage I get super pissedā€¦ as would anyone if they knew they were sabotaging them OWN selves!

FUCKING CRAZY!

So right now Iā€™m trying to break these holding patterns by being brutally honest with myself. If I lose or die, its because Iā€™m bad and vice versa.

It just make me really mad that Iā€™m literally holding my own damn self back from achieving glory!

2 Likes

Actually, I think its more because I subconsciously think that I donā€™t deserve successā€¦ WTF??? LMAO

So deliriously stupidly asinine!

Since By The Grace of Allah Iā€™ve discovered this, road to a better future seems clear albeit Iā€™m fearful I might forget or falter

2 Likes

So far GMX hasnā€™t done much of anything other than cause all kinds of reconciliation.

All of the results Iā€™m getting are mostly from limit destroyer, limitless & Primal

GMX causes reconciliation in the form of taking away my ability to focus. Because almost everytime I turn on GMX whilst playing I feel some sort of mental barrier holding me back from concentrating. And that takes away my gaming ability by over 70%
Iā€™m going to keep running GMX until this reconciliation goes away; until then I wont be reporting games played.

If @Fire and @SaintSovereignā€¦ or even you guysā€¦ have any advice; Iā€™m listening

Stopped gaming and GMX altogether since jan 23.

Started gaming again, but this time with limitless. The results are almost immediate. I see everything with precision and composure. My mistakes and what I should do.

Limitless > GMX

GMX needs tweaking

2 Likes