Gaming Mastery X + LIMITLESS X - Journey To Greatness

Non stop?

Your mind does need to rest from subs.
Atleast a few hours break will help.

1 Like

I do take breaks.

I’m going to give up on GMX for now. Taking too damn long. I MIGHT resume it again IF it gets upgraded.

1 Like

patience man your subconscious needs to rest atleast 4-8 hours a day
it will take time to get things going but overtime you will get better

1 Like

Seems to me that you have reconciliation. Your subconscious got fueled with subliminal’s telling it, you’re good at gaming, great focus & aim, etc. Well let me tell you one thing, your subconscious is not STUPID. If the conscious mind doesn’t reflect what your subconscious mind has been told it won’t accept it.

You’ve exposed yourself constantly, day & night, not leaving space for your brain to get into delta at night for deep regeneration. Sleep is important, it’s the main key to a healthy body and brain, good sleep means good focus. Running it at night not sleeping deep decreases your daily focus while you increase the programs enforced upon the subconscious reflecting what’s not happening into reality.

Reconciliation happens your subconscious suggests to the conscious for you to swap programs.

IF you were to have a professional gamer have this subliminal be run for him, you’ll see some amazing results instantly. But first you need to get good at the action physically so you can increase your exposure from the stack.

2 Likes

Try to play the sub half of time you sleep or 1/3 time then some hours during the day but not constantly. Also because you bought a sub doesnt mean you will go for 1/7 to 3/7 in a week. Play train record your game analyze. Talk to other people what you are doing wrong

4 Likes

He could even have it play the whole night BUT not every night. Restoration is also important.

1 Like

Not to mention, desiring amazing results in 10 days is unreasonable. Frustration and boredom with subliminals is a common sign of reconciliation. The inability to concentrate is a sign of reconciliation and/or subconscious overload. Give it a day without any at mm subliminal input, then try again.

5 Likes

I like to have a routine and i like to listen every day. I understand restoration is important thats why i suggested half of night sleep to listen. I listen 12 loops every day. 4-6 when sleeping depending how tired i am and the rest when i am awake

4 Likes

I listen all day long. Every now & then when I haven’t had enough exposure through the day I use ultrasonics at night but very quietly and it doesn’t seem to disrupt my sleep by a lot. I’ll get an oura ring soon to track my sleep and then we’ll see just how much is wrecks my deep and rem sleep.

Anyhow I don’t get reconciliation with my current stack. It’s a sign you’re wanting to much, small little increments are the way to go. Don’t expect to change overnight with 3 major programs running, you’re likely to get a tick of a hammer by reconciliation.

1 Like

Who is running 3 major programs? I am running one sub and the author is running one

2 Likes

I’m not pointing fingers, just talking in general :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am running Emp v4, QL stage 2, admiral/commander, and UA. But i don’t expect change overnight, hell i don’t even expect change in a month. But after atleast 3 months i hope to see some changes and i know i will see them bc the subs work as long as you take action and have goals to work towards.

4 Likes

I agree with this 100%. I was thinking the same exact thing.

====================================

Thanks for the advice guys. I feel inspired to try again and be more patient.

1 Like

The is key is to focus on your life and your gaming performance and not on the subliminal it self. The subliminal should be a tool to enhance results.

1 Like

Yeah I dig that. Also you said

If the conscious mind doesn’t reflect what your subconscious mind has been told it won’t accept it.

I keep reading that the subconscious is stupid and would accept anything, but you said that. Don’t know which one to believe.

Conscious mind is a trillion times what the conscious mind is, it’s not stupid at all… it just works in different ways. The conscious mind has a personality while the subconscious mind is the servant of that personality and does what it is being told. But it does have defense mechanisms in place like the one stated above.

2 Likes

Here’s an image. If you saw Avengers, think of your subconscious as this guy:

Eitri the Dwarf who forged Thor’s hammers.

Not stupid. On the contrary, the subconscious is genius. The subconscious mind literally forges realities based on the instructions it receives.

Instructions

If I go to the world’s greatest blacksmith, who can create anything, and I go without instructions for him, who is the fool? Him? or Me?

The subconscious can create amazing realities, but you have to do the work, make the journey, and give the instructions that it needs to do its job.

In that Avengers situation, Thor represents the conscious mind.

Thor strengthens himself, journeys through the vast darkness of space, and faces the fires; and then he is able to deliver specific instructions to Eitri. In that story, Thor also needs to be strong enough to wield and live with the results that he asked for.

Once those conditions were met, Thor and Eitri both worked together at their greatest potential, and as a result, they could create a hammer worthy of a hero.

This is a pretty good metaphor for how the subconscious always creates reality, and how the conscious mind can learn to do what is necessary to get instructions to the subconscious mind. (And to be worthy of the reality that is manifested.)

(If it were too easy to get instructions to the subconscious mind, your reality would be one of constant chaos.)

3 Likes

Absolutely fascinating.

Day 4

Change to rating system: For now, I’m not going to compare my self to the best players and just base the rating completely in comparision to other players @ my rank
Just gonna keep it simple.

5/5 = Deserving of Higher Rank | Pristine Player
4/5 = Carried game so hard, back hurts | Distinguisable from Peers
3/5 = Contributed greatly to the team | Above Average
2/5 = Was good enough to not be a burden on rest of the team
1/5 = Played Terrible

Game 1: 1/5 Played terribly LOSS
I used to be a pretty good player back in the day, above aerage atleast (diamond rank), and was only getting better because it was literally my first serious shooter game , but then because of internet issues I had to retire from competitive gaming. Now that I’m back with better internet… I just am not able to focus…

Game 2: 2/5 Played Subpar WIN

Game 3: 2/5 Played okay because my focus was up to far of that of a normal being’s. It was so weird… I could legit feel it in my brain that my concentration levels were returning to normal, I could feel a very gentle and slight pressure going up and down on my forehead and eyes… ??? This is so weird & strange yet so fascinating.

Game 4: 2/5

Game 5: 3/5 WIN

Going to sleep without listening to any sub, but otherwise it’s on almost all the time.

Day 5

Game 1: Aim was 2.5/5 LOSS

Game 2: Aim was 5/5 LOL! I was super calm and precise one shotting everyone as a sniper (Hanzo). It felt SO good! Although Overall was: 3/5 WIN

But hey, that was just one game! Maybe it was just a really good game that happens once a week. We shall see.

Game 3: Aim was 4/5. Overall: 3/5 WIN

Game 4: Overall: 3/5; Aim: 3/5 WIN

Game 5: Overall: 3/5; Aim: 4/5; LOSS Team was G A R B A G E

Game 6: Overall: 2/5; Aim: 2/5; LOSS

Game 7: Overall: 3/5; Aim: 3/5; LOSS

Game 8: Overall: 3/5; Aim: 4/5; **** Feeling alot of uncertainity & shame even though my focus & aim has improved. Both because if I miss a shot I will feel shame and humiliation… wait a minute…
Did I subconsiously put a major blockage on myself to purposefully miss shots so that I could tell my self that I wasn’t trying my hardest thus avoid my insecurity of being inadequate at this competitive game…? I’m certain this is what is going on.
But now its no more bullshit. Now its, if I die… I’M BAD. If I kill him… I’M GOOD AND HES BAD!
You have to be ruthlessly honest with yourself. OH YOU LOST A GAME TODAY? Yeah man… bad da-. NO YOU’RE BAD KID! AND THE PEOPLE WHO BEAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOU, GET FUCKED!

I personally have alot of… webs… cobwebs in my brain because to make up for my weaknesses, I pseudo rationalize, rationalize & rationalize. Always looking for the smallest and dumbest excuse to justify my own weaknesses … I’m also listening to Primal now and then which might be why I’m having emotional realizations.

Game 9: Played like a dick first half of the game. Rest of the game: 3/5

Game 10: Very interesting game. I played poorly… HOWEVER; whenever I died I knew why I died. I was doing something terribly wrong. Such as being in a terrible position instead of being in the superior position and the like. Just wasn’t thinking while playing, but was woke enough to realize the circumstances of my misplays . Aim was ok.

Game 11: 2/5 overall but doesn’t matter if its 2/5 now I’ll still enjoy the game because my mechanics & focus/able to think have improved <3. From now on, instead of using aim as a rating I’ll use mechanics because its more encompassing. Mechanics 3/5 | Awareness 2/5 | It was because of a lack of awarness I was not able to contribute as much. But I still had fun because atleast I have free will (focus)now HAHA!

Game 12: 3/5 Overall | Awarness 3/5 | Mechanics 3/5

Takeaway

Got my free will (ability to focus/concentrate/discern) back… for now anyway… This is of course really big. But I feel skeptical about how long it will last.

1 Like