Furkan's Journal

Godlike Masculinity.

We had some reports that Khan Black helped with this.

Emperor Fitness has hormone optimization too.

2 Likes

Actually it is in the name “Godlike Masculinity”
But I haven’t see too much people talking about GLM, maybe it is underrated sub. But I’m still unsure about this glm or khan for masculinity,success, personal development?

2 Likes

In the morning I was thinking of writing something in my mind abou hair and dht but anyway not time for it, but breathing I should fix it maybe I should cally doctor, how can I support my body functions without proper breathing, I don’t where it comes to my mind I remember years ago I read something like diaphragmatic breathing can make you more emotional, but I can’t resource is there really something like this? It sounds to me little foolish

GLM, as it is literally its focus.
Khan does too but also adresses dominance, power, sexuality, wealth(a bit) and it is less immediate as it is a multistager. And it is a difficult sub to run (cf. sales page).
Primal may overlap on a few masculinity concepts but its goals are more to become an unshackled man.

If you are that clear on what you’re laking I would go straight to the product that fixes it for you, ie GLM. And read the product threads, it is not an underrated product, just the focus on the forum has moved to newer products.

2 Likes

Just take it slow, this isn’t race surely you get to there.

One thing I love about Love Bomb is it helps me understand the world. It makes me become a stronger person.

The other title/s are also good, but a good preparation is necessary.

I read that you’re preparing for an exam, the same way with other title/s - we need to prepare before going further.

I encourage you to spent sometime with few title/s like Love Bomb then write down you’re experience here.

2 Likes

I’m close to buy GLM now, I actually want Khan for st1:

And wanted khan for the long term, to navigating after the exam, but now probably ill only buy GLM

I actually said this for zpv2 thread there are not to many reviews but I looked zp thread and there were some good reviews

Don’t get me wrong but it’s easy to say, I feel like this exam situation thing limits me

I want to run too, I know i have self love problems but now I want to run something directly linked to masculinity, like GLm

I asked this to @SaintSovereign but I haven’t received an answer. Is it light introduction masculinity? I’m confused with that.

But, this subliminal isn’t called Masculinity, but Godlike Masculinity, and this isn’t a random company, but Subliminal Club, where we advance human potential.

We aren’t talking simple development and refinement of masculine qualities, we are talking about elevating them as high as is possible and then beyond, to the Godlike levels, where your word is law.

Godlike Masculinity will take you from where you are now and show you what it is to be a god amongst men.

How can it be this, “light”
did I get this wrong?
@Forum_Ambassadors @AnswerGroup

And how strong healing part of GLM?:

But it doesn’t deal just in developing your qualities – it also will destroy anything that inhibits your masculine expression, including negative beliefs, negative emotions and limitations.

For a few nights Im trying talk with God. I say something I ask something and I feel different when I say things, I feel something, but I took this shortly

Many times the answers are in the sales pages themselves.

What are you confused about? Is it about the ‘light’ part?

Light or not, it’s the right title to address issues related to masculuinty.

2 Likes

Yes…

1 Like

Okay so will it make any difference if the title is light or not? Am genuinely wanting to know.

1 Like

Yes…
But I already bought and ran GLM

1 Like

Don’t be concerned about a title’s density. It doesn’t matter. Especially with Zero Point build.

As long as you follow the listening instructions, you will be fine.

1 Like

You made the right choice, you want the GLM.
“light” is to be understood from the a scripting perspective, not in term of results.
Understand light as focused and simple. Which is exactly what you want when you have identified where you want to grow.

light… jk
I haven’t read any feedback of deep reconciliation from running GLM.

Good so run it and be aware of your behaviours and how you feel.

2 Likes

When it said light it sounded to me as if it’s more weaker title about masculinity when it compared to emperor. I’d understand if he said narrow focused to masculinity.

And I ran 6 minutes of GLM normally I wouldn’t do this with new title. And ran 5 minutes of limitless
So my current stack is: GLM,KBst2 and Limitless

1 Like

Lol…