From Zero to Hero (but I'm not running Hero lol)

So, after a lot of FOMO and pointless sub-hopping, time to settle.
I have autism, chronic fatigue and pretty severe demand avoidance, which makes taking action really challenging.
I tried to run Emperor, but found the push to action from that just massively flared up my demand avoidance and I ended up doing nothing, even stopping the things (like going to the gym regularly) that I’d been doing prior to starting Emperor.
I was running Paragon Sleep prior to, and during my Emperor run.
But again, with my demand avoidance flared up (which puts my already dysregulated nervous system into peak stress mode), my sleep, which had improved, also tanked.

It was all getting quite out of hand, so I decided to cut my losses and just change stack.
I spent ages thinking, considering, planning and bugging Support with questions, and finally have a stack of 3 customs. I want and plan to stick to this for at least 4-6 months.

1 Like

So, the new stack is as follows:
Paragon Sleep custom:
Paragon Sleep (2026) core
Asclepius
Heracles
I.Q and Cognitive Booster
Inexhaustible
Pragya
SPS: Endocrine System
SPS: Skeletal System
Serum X
Sun-Kissed
The Aligner
The Merger of Worlds
Synergy: Harmonic Conflux
Synergy: Semper Praesens

PEACE custom:
PEACE core
Essence: Endless Summer
Aura of Wealth
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Fortune’s Favourite
Free Pass
Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre
Sultan
Virtuoso di Musica
Synergy: Voice is the Law
Synergy: Wonders of Life

Wanted & Diamond custom:
Wanted (2025) core
Diamond core
Essence: The Clear Note
APS: Hair
Auric Overdriver
Elegance
Ethereal Presence
Male Enhancement
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sexiness Unbound
Synergy: Ambrosia
Synergy: Beyond Seduction
Synergy: Perfection Manifestation

1 Like

Honestly, I will probably find it tough enough to keep maintaining this journal as it is, due to my demand avoidance. It’s not really intended as a public forum as such, more a place to just record noteworthy things so that I can keep track of my progress (or lack thereof, but hopefully this won’t be the case!).
If you feel you have valuable advice to offer, feel free to reply here though :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, prior to starting the new stack, did a 5 day washout.
Cutting off from Paragon Sleep screwed up my sleep even further.
Been averaging about 5 hours a night.
Did 30s of PEACE custom upon waking on the 6th day.
Did 30s of Paragon Sleep custom around 6pm same day.
Slept for 9 hours without waking. Miraculous.
Mood was really good that day and the next day.

I’m also consciously choosing to say (in my mind or out loud) all kinds of things that I’m grateful for throughout the day (I started trying to do this just before I started running this new stack, so the day before yesterday I think). This is because:

  1. It can improve mental health and I’ve been struggling with depression on and off for a while. Mostly recovered, but recon and demand avoidance trigger it.

  2. I’ve read it can assist with manifestation

  3. for both of the reasons above, along with supporting the Aura of Wealth module, I added the Gratitude Embodiment module to this custom, so it’s my way of taking action towards the goals of those two modules.

I’m also trying a kind of manifestation experiment I’ve read about, where I speak about things I’m grateful for and happy about, as if they’ve already happened (even though the opposite may be true).
For example “I’m so happy that I have abundant wealth and can comfortably afford to buy myself the new laptop I need”.
As per Support’s advice, if doing this gives me a positive feeling and mood, I’ll continue. If it triggers recon or demand avoidance (due to incongruity), then maybe I’ll stop :slight_smile:

1 Like

First two days were great for mood, and sleep on the first day was great.
Day 2 (a rest day), I went to sleep and just got about 5-6 hour’s sleep.
Woke up feeling low mood and exhausted (chronic fatigue).
Did 30s of the Wanted & Diamond custom a while after waking.
Not been feeling good today, but just kind of puttering around, trying to practice some self-care.

I seem to remember reading some guidance from SaintSovereign somewhere not that long ago (meaning advice given in the recent ZPU build and title era).
He said if you’re following the 3 stack listening protocol, but wish to listen to one of the titles on BOTH of the listening days, you could listen to that title on both of the listening days, but reduce the listening duration (for that particular title) by half.
So for example:
Day one: 15 seconds of Paragon Sleep, 30 seconds of Title 2.
Day two: rest day
Day three: 15 seconds of Paragon Sleep, 30 seconds of title 3.

So I think that’s what I’m going to do with Paragon Sleep, unless/until I get to the stage where its effects are being felt across ALL days, not just the listening days. I’m assuming this is just part of the process of integrating the scripting.