Foxdie's (first: QLQ + AscensionQ) QL + Primal Seduction + Dragon Reborn

@Foxdie have you ever tried Metta Mediations? It’s simply put sending loving thoughts to yourself and then to others and the world, while maintaining focus on your heart space. I have done them for quite some time.

It has become so habitual now that I do it random to people I meet and walk by. It’s really great in that instead of judging people negatively, you start automatically sending kind and loving thoughts to those around you. And also you get out of your head and become more present when the focus is not on yourself and how you behave.

Because in the end no one wants to be judged in a bad way, and we will resist that person and push back energetically. Everything that happens is because of what we send out, and that we have all control of, so we are never really a victim.

Also, you will be surprised on just this little act of kindness can brighten up someones day(I’ve seen so many times).

Here’s a sentance I read recently: “You have no idea of the tremendous release and deep peace that comes from meeting yourself and your brothers totally without judgment.” I really like that one.

Thanks for a great journal, it is very fun to read and also seeing your progress :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for this post man!

1 Like

Thank you!

No never but it looks interesting. I will do a search. Thank you and thanks for the nice post.

1 Like

QL ST4 - Day 27
Dragon Reborn ST3 - Day 22
Primal Seduction - Day 18

1. My motivation to exercise has greatly increased (before it was zero), everywhere I turn (social or other media) I see references to physical improvement. In my head there is always Schwarzenegger with his motivating actions and his iron will to grind goals.

2. During the day I always find myself wanting to do something without being idle. There is motivation.
    I don’t know if it’s for the no PMO (day 8) + subs or just for the subs.

Probably a mixture of both, keep going with the nofap you will get more results

1 Like

@FoxDie Where are you?

Here I am. I am no to active these days.

Please feel free to post when you are ready. There are people here cheering you on. I’m one of them.

1 Like

I really appreciate this. Thank you.

Hey could you give a summary on your results on QLQ ST4 if you don’t mind:)

Certainly.
My purpose with QL was to improve myself as a student, so things that I have been able to notice with its use are definitely the overall improved focus for study and the motivation to study and finish my work to the end.
I have also seen improvements in reading fluency and improvement in reasoning and problem solving skills.
QL has probably done more than that but I can say that in general my workflow has improved.
Note that together with QL I was using DR which being a healing sub it may have covered the QL results a bit.

1 Like

QL ST4 – Rest Day 1 (done Day 34)
Dragon Reborn ST3 – Rest Day 1 (done Day 29)
Primal Seduction – Rest Day 1 (done Day 25)

I thought of transcribing this thought today which I believe is the beginning of a turning point towards an important change.

I started having the idea of ​​abandoning all methods and techniques on seduction, I want to be honest in expressing my feelings and desires without following any rules.
From now on, the only thing I will follow will be my instinct and my desire. I want to reach the threshold of refusal if it is necessary, in order to achieve this goal.
Words and touch must have more “vulnerability”, that is, be open and show their real interest without fear of rejection. In practice I want to become the so-called natural, where I do things without think about them too much.

Blindly following my instincts here will be the key to everything, because I have had some experiences where my instinct told me to do something but I didn’t follow it for fear of violating some sort of principle or code.
I believe in my instinct and I believe that it can lead me toward what I am searching for.

Hey any news on your journal?

1 Like

I started a new journal which includes Khan + Wanted. Check it out if you want😀

What happened to QLQ?

I stopped it for now to deticate myself completely to Khan.

Post the link to your journal on Khan

1 Like

@RVconsultant could you please close this journal?