Foundations before the Big Guns

There is a lot of talk about foundations on certain programs on the forum.
I know Saint and fire mentioned it is advisable to have a foundation before getting on to Emperor.
I think the same logic will apply for the big programs such as Khan etc.

Share your thoughts on this matter as it will help many to decide starting programs and stacks. Not having a foundation could possibly result in stonewalling or severe reconciliation.

Ascension, Mogul, Ascended Mogul and maybe Stark are good choices for a first subliminal. I would not know much about the seduction titles to start out with as I have not tried them.

My first sub here was EmperorQ. I managed to do okay but I would’ve done something else to start.

I have noticed some new users buy a lot of titles in the first purchase to take advantage of the discount. That I understand. However running too much subs too fast to start is risky.

We could also mention which subs that are not ideal for a new user or someone new to subliminals. Eg. Emperor, Khan, Dragon Reborn, Q/Ultima Custom.

1 Like

If a person has no major baggage, they could probably start a heavier sub first. However, if they’ve got more issues than National Geographic, then a healing sub should almost be required as a first round. Regeneration perhaps, or maybe something like a DR-Lite as a standalone.

5 Likes

I would say, ascension, mogul, ascended mogul for emperor and primal, sex & seduction and primal seduction for Khan tho you would probably need ascension for khan as well.

1 Like