Foundation Category

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

Please consider having an extra category in the shop called Foundational, where all the subs that are considered a Foundation one are listed.

This would make them a lot easier to find for all, and especially help newbies.

2 Likes

These suggestions need to be put on the roadmap site. Far greater chance of being seen and considered.

3 Likes

That’s what they’re rebranding as the Genesis line.

4 Likes

I will be moving this to the roadmap site.

Genesis series aren’t the only foundational subs are they?

Ones also such as LBfH or Chosen and CFW?

Do you know if this rebranding comes with scripting upgrades? I thought I read something about the zpv2 subs being upgraded to ‘MAX’ at some stage this year. Genesis + Genesis Ascended Mogul both at MAX would be a killer stack.

I wouldn’t consider LBFH or Chosen to be foundational, especially Chosen. CFW is one of the most difficult titles in the entire store to run.

LBFH is foundational out of circumstance, because it’s free.

When I think foundational, it’s clearly what the Genesis line represents: AM, Ascension, Mogul.

1 Like

Sub Club always rescripts all their titles to the latest tech. So yes, sooner or later they will be upgraded. One thing we know is that all the wealth subs are getting upgraded because they’re rescripting wealth titles.

1 Like

Nice, I get a bit confused with what’s happening amongst max, ZPv3 and all the customs stuff. It’s good getting all these upgrades though with things always improving. I used to run subs all night and not get as good results as the new stuff at 15 minutes or less. I’m looking forward to see what upgrades in the remainder of this year.

2 Likes

Honestly, don’t worry about the version that’s coming or not coming. Run what’s available. If it gets upgraded, just switch to the new version of that sub even if it’s in the middle of a cycle.

1 Like

Moved it to Site Feedback, as I dont know how to put it all in the Roadmap site now.

This might be the better one where it is, or message the moderators?

Yeah true, that’s what I’m doing now. I switched from Genesis and DR:LD that I believe are both ZPv2 MAX, to True Sell and PCC that are both ZPv2, and I’m still seeing good results. I guess that part of my brain wants the MAX effect :slight_smile: