First Year Of Focus Wealth 2021

Was just reading some support articles an it just hit me that I’ve been overloaded and with a but of reconciliation. Am doing a 1 loop per title for this week to get over it then 2 days on 5 days off let’s see if this helps. Although I am using a lot of advance techniques to help with game development so I guess those could be causing the tiredness too.

1 Like

Since tomorrow I will be runing my stack again just wanted to post a quick update.

My productivity has increase been getting a lot of postponed work done
My focus during those session has increase

Those two aren’t much but nice to get. Also I feel like 1 loop a week isn’t enough to improve from where I was and where I want to go moving forward even with all the reconciliation.

Will be doing 2 days 4 loops on those day and the rest of the week off just to test this schedule out.
4 loop on Sunday and 4 loop on Wednesday.

2 Likes

What is your plan for an up coming listening schedule?

2 loop of 2 titles per day then 1 day off, both are related to the same category, so 4 loop per day and maybe 1 loop of a Ultima on day off

I want to clarify. You are listening to 2 loops of the same title? So you listen to 2 titles and then that that’s your 4 loops.

Yeah ok let me list then out a bit

Day 1
Plutus ultima x2
Wealth magnet (main sub) x2

Day off = Saguine/dreams

Day 2
Jajaken (main sub) x2
Game design (main sub) x2

Day off = Beyond limitless/the executive

Then we repeat
All on running days are customs sub
This is after reading saints new listening pattern

Please 1 loop a day per program.

Also a “day off” is a day off. Running an Ultima is still a subliminal day.

Where are your rest days?

Thanks but Saint just posted that we can run a Ultima on a day off if we want

Thank you for posting this, would you please post the link for that?

As a BOOSTER. You can run it as a BOOSTER. For example, if you’re running The Executive, you can do your one loop for productivity. If you try and abuse this rule to run an Ultima as long-term programming and play lawyer games to redefine what you’re doing, you’ll only hurt your results.

2 Likes

@Meng123 if you would archive please? :point_up_2:

I know very well but I still thinking on the schedule to start back tmr was running 1 day I n and 1 day off saw results but feel like I can go back to the old schedule

Here is my full detailed plans

(Note check the first post to here to see my modules please)
1 day on and day off

Day 1 :
Plutus (2 loop)
Wealth magnet (2 loop)

Day off
Saguine/dreams (1 loop)

Day 2:
Jajaken (2 loop)
Game design (2 loop)

Day off
Beyond limitless/the executive (1 loop)

Then I have this for a 5 day schdule

Day 1 & 3:
Plutus (2 loops)
Jajaken (2 loops)
Wealth magnet (1 loop)

Day 2 & 5:
Plutus (2 loops)
Jajaken (2 loops)
Game design (1 loop)
Saguine/dreams (1 loop)

2 days off
@RVconsultant

Thank you for clarifying. We are sincerely trying to help. We want people to get results and have as little reconciliation as possible.

1 Like

I know you guys are working for the betterment of the community will wait to hear what you guys think

Here is what I would recommend you consider:

Day 1 & 3:
Plutus (1 loop)
Jajaken (1 loop)
Wealth magnet (1 loop)

Day 2 & 5:
Game design (1 loop)
Saguine/dreams (1 loop)

2 days off

Also please read or re-read this.

2 Likes

I’ll try this schedule out for maybe 2 weeks and see what results I get then I’ll see from there

1 Like

Okay, remember that if you need more rest, go ahead. This schedule is modified from the recommendations just posted because you were already running a heavy schedule, and perhaps this will work for you. Please keep an open mind to the every other day schedule.

2 Likes

The following is my listening plans for the next 2 week:

Day 1 & 3:
Plutus (1 loop)
Wealth magnet (1 loop)
Saguine (1 loop)

Day 2 & 4:
Jajaken (1 loop)
Game design (1 loop)
Beyond limitless (1 loop)

Day5:
Plutus (1 loop)
Wealth magnet (1 loop)
Jajaken (1 loop)
Game design (1 loop)

2 days off

Decided that since my jajaken custom had a lot of productivity module I’ll replace Beyond limitless with saguine, cause once I have no reconciliation I can really move the needle forward. Also noticed that my day 1 and 3 stack have be showing more result so I betting it saguine.

2 Likes

saw some great result from this stack will continue for this week then am going focus on more productivity since i realized on my last day off that am going to have to move the needle for. This stack gave me some insight in how to go forward so now i have a solid plan.

1 Like