First Year Of Focus Wealth 2021

Decid today since it my first day back to start the 5 day on 2 day stack the I mad but after awhile I realized that I’ve been getting reconciliation for so long with me constantly switching out sub and Ultima to help.
So am running the new listening pattern with the rotation of title with two loop. I’ll just use what ever Ultima on a rest day that I need most to boost whatever am currently doing.

Also want to see what a new module pack will bring

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering what results have you seen so far from Khronos Key?

There have been times near I would honestly want the day to run slower and it like am moving normal but when I check the time it’s hasn’t cbange that much, only really use this like 4 times honestly. What feels like a hour to you is actually a couple minutes

1 Like

Thank you. I had a similar experience where I thought it is not doing much on a regular bases. So I took it out, however, now I am really noticing how the time flies too fast while studying and I am running out of time.

1 Like

I plan to truly utilize it in the coming months.
Oh while I have you here what listening pattern are you using and how are you benefiting?

Right now, I am on a washout for 50 days.

Before that I was running 10 loops a day with no rest days as depicted here:

I am planning to go back to it once the washout is over.

2 Likes

Please do not run 10 loops a day. ONE loop per program per listening day.

Why? My results are great, I feel awesome, I am super aware of my conscious state it in case anything changes, I am not telling anybody what to do, I am not falling for reconciliation and state „subs are too powerful“ or „the subs don’t work“, I am not doing it for faster results just for experimentation, I am not afraid to go back to the official recommendation once anything changes or I stop seeing great results, I am journaling, I am always ready to take a washout, etc.

Have you read my journal? If you still want to discuss this further, let’s do it there and not derail this journal here too much.

1. You could listen to few loops and/or have more rest days, then notice how different are your results.

2. Remember that not following the guidelines and then complaining isn’t allowed.

Had some really bad recon today from since this morning I was completely unproductive got nothing done, was angry and even went back to bad internet habits ,also was thinking about my financial situation and how terrible it is.

So it about after 3pm when I finally got a hold on myself I realize how much time I wasted and how I have work out how help to myself improve and will be implementing a lot of these tmr. What I want to share is that I only really go a hold of myself after some time of meditation why still being a recon state. Will be adding some minutes of meditation to the schdule.

Taking a couple minutes more to meditate seems to be clearing my head

Is there some way we might be able to help you?

Don’t think so I’ve made my piece with recon will be working a bit smarter from now on. I have my way of dealing with recon now.

Edit : I feel like since what am trying to manifest is huge that why am getting the recon

Starting a washout from today will see what happen, am thinking 14 days

Been seeing my focus increase. Saw my ability to predict the winning numbers become a bit better almost won a large jackpot and more smaller bets all on intuition. Will be focusing on getting out of debt feel like it’s a cloud over me for now :wink:

Today mark my first day back from a 14 day washout. My coding, typing and creative thinking has improve and am seeing thing abit differently am also about to complete one of my goals for this year.

1 Like

After testing out the tittle rotation strategy for 15 days and using my Ultima at 1 loop on rest day, I’ve decided to take the rest day without any Ultima for the next 4 weeks 15 days.
I got results this way but I can feel the reconciliation slowly building so if anything I’ll come back to this tragedy after

1 Like

Back to the title rotation strategy till end of the month feels like I just need some rest days.
Also I’ve been thing alot about washout and when running subs, to me it like a washout raises you baselin profromamce of what ever the sub was supposed because after each washout my productivity improve by a lot. Whole am running sib its there an still improve but not by alot it more that am doing bits of training.

Will be going on a wash out starting today, most likely a 36 days washout. I find that I’ve been getting most results on washout also my last washout I feelt like I was onto a breakthrough but went back to running my stack.
November will be the last month running sub since I’ll be taking another washout in December

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher
Sent in a ticket for my rank upgrade today will make it 8 days since I sent it and 5 business day
Ticket #3273

Thank you. I have notified staff.

1 Like