First Year Of Focus Wealth 2021

still sounds really nice making game with a friend. am making MIDI music for my games, also want to try making a first person with a spin

2 Likes

Back on the grind today, look like ill have to generate some serious cash soon either by putting out my game or using fortune favorite since money is abit tight now. Also today i ran my ultima am giving myself a 2 hour window before running anything else

1 Like

This week was interesting i decided for my third day to run saguine as a booster then on my forth day as a major. The reconciliation has lessen my head feels light and i notice some modules activating that i dodnt before so to speak.
Will keep with 1 loop of each sub and add saguine on day 2 only to help with anything else

1 Like

Just came off a 30 day washout and i must say that i will be doing more washout for the rest of this year
most likely after every 2 months. I realize that a lot of module that i felt weren’t benefits were also even the sub that i ran for a short time still kick in. Today i start back my journey with more motivation and insight toward this year than ive had for some time.

2 Likes

Was just reading some support articles an it just hit me that I’ve been overloaded and with a but of reconciliation. Am doing a 1 loop per title for this week to get over it then 2 days on 5 days off let’s see if this helps. Although I am using a lot of advance techniques to help with game development so I guess those could be causing the tiredness too.

1 Like

Since tomorrow I will be runing my stack again just wanted to post a quick update.

My productivity has increase been getting a lot of postponed work done
My focus during those session has increase

Those two aren’t much but nice to get. Also I feel like 1 loop a week isn’t enough to improve from where I was and where I want to go moving forward even with all the reconciliation.

Will be doing 2 days 4 loops on those day and the rest of the week off just to test this schedule out.
4 loop on Sunday and 4 loop on Wednesday.

2 Likes

What is your plan for an up coming listening schedule?

2 loop of 2 titles per day then 1 day off, both are related to the same category, so 4 loop per day and maybe 1 loop of a Ultima on day off

I want to clarify. You are listening to 2 loops of the same title? So you listen to 2 titles and then that that’s your 4 loops.

Yeah ok let me list then out a bit

Day 1
Plutus ultima x2
Wealth magnet (main sub) x2

Day off = Saguine/dreams

Day 2
Jajaken (main sub) x2
Game design (main sub) x2

Day off = Beyond limitless/the executive

Then we repeat
All on running days are customs sub
This is after reading saints new listening pattern

Please 1 loop a day per program.

Also a “day off” is a day off. Running an Ultima is still a subliminal day.

Where are your rest days?

Thanks but Saint just posted that we can run a Ultima on a day off if we want

Thank you for posting this, would you please post the link for that?

As a BOOSTER. You can run it as a BOOSTER. For example, if you’re running The Executive, you can do your one loop for productivity. If you try and abuse this rule to run an Ultima as long-term programming and play lawyer games to redefine what you’re doing, you’ll only hurt your results.

2 Likes

@Meng123 if you would archive please? :point_up_2:

I know very well but I still thinking on the schedule to start back tmr was running 1 day I n and 1 day off saw results but feel like I can go back to the old schedule

Here is my full detailed plans

(Note check the first post to here to see my modules please)
1 day on and day off

Day 1 :
Plutus (2 loop)
Wealth magnet (2 loop)

Day off
Saguine/dreams (1 loop)

Day 2:
Jajaken (2 loop)
Game design (2 loop)

Day off
Beyond limitless/the executive (1 loop)

Then I have this for a 5 day schdule

Day 1 & 3:
Plutus (2 loops)
Jajaken (2 loops)
Wealth magnet (1 loop)

Day 2 & 5:
Plutus (2 loops)
Jajaken (2 loops)
Game design (1 loop)
Saguine/dreams (1 loop)

2 days off
@RVconsultant

Thank you for clarifying. We are sincerely trying to help. We want people to get results and have as little reconciliation as possible.

1 Like

I know you guys are working for the betterment of the community will wait to hear what you guys think

Here is what I would recommend you consider:

Day 1 & 3:
Plutus (1 loop)
Jajaken (1 loop)
Wealth magnet (1 loop)

Day 2 & 5:
Game design (1 loop)
Saguine/dreams (1 loop)

2 days off

Also please read or re-read this.

2 Likes

I’ll try this schedule out for maybe 2 weeks and see what results I get then I’ll see from there

1 Like