First time Customer

I bought the CEO module, and briefed the intro readme file which explained the existence of masked subliminal, ultrasound and ultima? Looks like the one I bought is ultima, and therefore I can’t listen to it with earbuds past 25% volume?

Anyway, all I hear is the sound of rain. I was kinda expecting to hear a human voice telling me how alpha male I am. LOL… wrong.

I listen to this track (loop?) once in the morning and once in the afternoon, and will break on the weekends. Am I listening to the right stuff, and am I doing this correctly?

Thanks in advance!
Rob

2 Likes

You listen only 1x every other day

1 Like
3 Likes

Executive? Yeah you don’t need much volume for ultima.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be a subliminal if you could

3 Likes

Welcome brother,

Just listen at a volume you find comfortable, sometimes i’ll have it really quiet in the background, others i’ll have it a bit louder as my main focus, general rule is if you can hear the rain then it’s working

3 Likes

oh wow, thanks. How do I know what strength the title is at?

It will have it in the title if it’s Qv2 or Ultima

1 Like

Ultima is going to be leaving the Main Store because some people can’t handle ultrasonic. The ultimas will be converted to ZP. If you go to the first post on the Zero Point thread, there is a summarize button underneath to condense the thread down

so this is super helpful thanks. So I guess then that not all titles offer all strengths? My title says Ultima v2. Is that Q strength?

Because I’m a beginner, my routine is one loop per major title (up to three major titles) per day Mon, Wed, Fri? I notice that my title The Executive is a booster? Did I buy the wrong program as a beginner? It seems exactly what I want. :slight_smile:

Yes

Executive is a fine starter subliminal

2 Likes