Fire's Journal

I personally think Spartan or EF would be the ones to help develop a masculine core i might be wrong though.

1 Like

+Primal and, of course, GLM as well.

1 Like

I donā€™t think GLM is appropriate EF or Spartan is what one needs to build the masculine core or foundation. From there one can use other subs to build the house so to speak.

The answer is right here @Sub.Zero as Fire says build the foundation then build the house. Too many people rush to build the house and unfortunately it sinks in the sand.

2 Likes

When reading Fireā€™s post, I was thinking of HERO. His writing was geared towards surviving and thriving in a world using fitness as a foundation. And since HERO will be Survival Instinct + Spartan + more, it seemed to connect for me.

Personally, yes I have to put in a workout program. I always understood that to develop a masculine mindset, a man needs to perform. And that perforning includes showing on your body the actions of your mind.

For example, showing the discipline of your mind by showing the muscles on your body which comes from the discipline of daily workout habits.

Anorher example is showing the strength of your mind by showing the strength developed by building muscle.

Similarly other qualities like courage, goals, etc too.

Time to apply all this knowledge since it isnā€™t knowledge that is power but applied knowledge that is power.

Thank you for this post, Fire.

6 Likes

I think you mistook masculine qualities for muscles, mate. The most common mistake women make. :blush:

When it comes to building focus, discipline, and strong drive there are many titles to run at SC. The best of them is Ascension but also GLM tackles that as well. GLM serves to unlock and strengthen the ā€œessenceā€ of masculinity and these are not muscles for sure, although they may be usefulā€¦ lol I know too many people with big muscles who lack core masculine qualities.

10 Likes

I took another approach although itā€™s almost the same in its essence. I chose a sub (Stark) that represents all those qualities I want/need to embody in order to achieve my goals (build the foundations of my ā€œempireā€ and the best lifestyle I can have) even though it contains a lot of advanced concepts. The scope of areas Stark tackles is huge and the potential advance and transformation within them are profound. I donā€™t think it was plausible to build strong foundations in each of those areas first so running Stark long-term Iā€™m going to tackle one by one these areas that need to be worked on in accordance with my current development, needs, circumstances, and opportunities. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m running it along with Spartan right now. I need more focus, and determination and I simply want to create healthy habits and put off another 10 kg. I may also employ Limitless soon as Iā€™ll be needing a cognitive boost to run my businesses, learn Thai and be more creative and productive at work. Itā€™s a really simple formula.

2 Likes

Why would you think a title called godlike masculinity is not good to build the masculine core?

1 Like

@Sub.Zero my rational behind spartan and EF are not those of muscle but of strenght and discipline. Without strenght and discipline you lack the inate drive to achieve or progress yourself.

@Fire would you mind sharing a little bit more about Void of Creation, itā€™s purpose, how it would function, the possibilities?

I feel this is such a unique and speciale module.

Was planning on discussing the balance of action and the subtle part of the equation.

It just so turned out that an excellent opportunity to do so as part of a debate presented itself:

10 Likes

Masculinity is mainly Will, Active energy and/or Tension energy.

3 Likes

just wow iā€™ve never seen that side before

Fireā€™s creative playlist is on. Time to put it all together.

25 Likes

Stark black confirmed :eyes:?

7 Likes

Better.

32 Likes

@Fire
Really?
Is this what we are doing?
Like if sticking to one stack was not so difficult already :sob:

1 Like

New Learning Experience incoming!

2 Likes

Stark multistage!

2 Likes

Bloody hell @Fire if this is a new version of Stark i am already jumping with excitement LOL

3 Likes