FireDragon's 2023 log

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you liked it.

1 Like
1 Like

So after the washout I decided to listen to RoS/RoM for a second cycle.
I also added Emperor as a third sub to address some other goals of mine.

New stack:
RoS
RoM
Emperor

Let’s see if this fits together.

2 Likes

Day 5 RoM/RoS/Emperor

I reduced the listening time to 7 minutes for each sub. This was a good decision. I can clearly feel the positive influence of the stack. More energy and good mood.
I was able to do a lot of work today and everything went well without any problems.

Still many vivid dreams which tell me a lot about myself and my relationship with my environment.

Since I’ve been listening to RoS/RoM, I’ve already found myself again more. This is a very positive effect.

I am very happy with the stack at the moment and curious to see how it will continue.

4 Likes

I finished the second cycle with RoS/RoM a little earlier.

I have already written about the combination of the two in my journal here:

There is nothing to add at the moment except that RoS has shown me what I still need to work on and what fears still play a very big role in my life.

When I read other reports about RoS, I think that everyone should experience RoS for themselves. The results are very different for everyone. Emperor made me think more about alternative business models in this cycle. The influence is clearly felt and it is enough input for me at the moment.

The experiences of the last two months and the new insights bring me back to the Chosen series. This time, however, I will take the entire series as a stack. Chosen, Cfw full version, Cwon.

Except for the new Cfw, I already had my experiences with Chosen, Cfw old version and Cwon. They were very positive. But I never used them together in a stack. I hope that my new stack will have even more positive influences in my life and that I can still turn off the remaining negative characteristics. I also need some more healing on all levels and the very positive reports about the new Cfw have impressed me a lot. I hope that with this stack I will make further progress on my path.

The most important characteristics of the subs for me are

Chosen - pure positivity and alpha leadership

Cfw - emotional healing and positivity, eradicate all feelings of victimhood and weakness

Cwon - positive connection with all that is, no more fighting against circumstances, complete balance of your emotional life and your emotions, develop a deep sense of hope, peace and positivity for the future.

These are just some of the positive qualities of the Subs to achieve. I will try the stack for one cycle and then decide how to proceed, depending on how I react to the combination and how my life evolves.
I always try to adapt the subs to my progress, to the situation at hand. A kind of fine-tuning. Most subs have very similar goals, but the design is different and the influence on the individual is also different.
My primary goal has not changed and I continue to work on my professional and personal comeback. However, the way to get there is very variable and must be constantly adapted to the situation. Unfortunately, there is no patent remedy for me.
But the main thing is that the subs keep bringing me closer to my goal, and they have done that over time. I am much more stable and resilient than I was a few months ago.

5 Likes

Another month is almost over. How time flies. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have completed the first cycle of Chosen/Cfw/Cwon and have now swapped Cwon for SE.
I need more positivity and calming influence in my stack and SE is the perfect choice. SE had an immediate calming and anxiety reducing effect. I am still too worried about the future and hope this stack will help me to get rid of my negative thinking pattern.

Cfw has brought up some of the old problematic memories in dreams and that’s something you have to deal with first.
Meanwhile, I believe that it will never stop and that you have to work on your past in order to achieve better things in the future.

Professionally, everything has stabilised and my business is picking up again. There is a calmness and serenity again about dealing with my clients. Overall, it has been a calm and productive time, with one small exception. RECON. :upside_down_face:

I actually had problems with it this time. Maybe it was cfw, I don’t know, but I doubted everything in between. I also had the typical headaches that didn’t go away even with pills. I took a little break with subs and it all went away relatively quickly. Plus sunshine and lots to drink.

Now I’m back on track and can’t wait to see how the second cycle goes.

4 Likes
2 Likes

A friend and I had the 12 inch single of this at school. We put it on a turntable to cue it up. We played the intro “Relax, you’re quite safe here”. Then we played it backwards to cue it, and we heard “life is no good”. We got freaked out. We did it a few more times to make sure. Then we called over a teacher to reality check us. She heard it too.

2 Likes

Yes, that was a big topic in the 80s with the backwards messages. I didn’t know that this song also had one. Interesting.

1 Like

I put my stack on hold to try out Genesis. The description appealed to me and I like the complete approach this sub offers. I listen to Genesis (i like this name very much) solely to get a undiluted impression of the sub.
Let’s see how I react to Genesis in the next few days.

3 Likes
1 Like

Seven days of Genesis. The positive reports are pouring in.
Things are a little quieter for me.

• My dreamscape has changed a lot, more positive dreams and more sex-related dreams
    related to my ex partners and my wife
  • Libido is much higher than before
  • More positive feelings during the day
  • Feelings of a possible new beginning - more positive feelings about a possible future
  • Subtle fears that last all day combined with insecurities
  • Slight melancholic feelings sometimes - I already know this from LBFH and don’t know where it comes from - I have to take a look at this feelings
  • Feelings of regeneration on an emotional level
  • Active attempt to transform the negative fears into positive energy
  • More drive to tackle problems and try to solve them

All in all, a pretty calm start without any big surprises. Since my focus is in my private environment and in my job, I concentrate on concrete problems and expect the highest benefit there as well.

It is much too early for me to make a judgement about Genesis. What I like very much, however, is this light approach that brings about very deep changes. Somehow on the surface but somehow also very profound. It feels like a car that is slowly accelerating.

6 Likes

@FireDragon You’re experiencing more positive results than you think/believe, based on the long list you wrote & an external opinion. Genesis is doing a lot of things in many areas & little progress in every area equals Big progress overall, especially if you think you listened to it only for a week

2 Likes

@HyperMan
Yes, that’s right. A lot has changed in seven days. I shouldn’t underestimate that. But I have a strong feeling that this is just the beginning. As I wrote before, feels like a car that accelerates.

3 Likes

@FireDragon If you think about “adventure” it usually starts slow & then the rhythm goes up & up. I don’t know if that feeling of acceleration is meant to be triggered by the script or if it’s a byproduct of the whole sub though

1 Like

16 days of GENESIS solo. What can i say that I haven’t already written?

GENESIS is a gentle sub that works on a broad spectrum. It feels like you are being lifted up in your entirety. Slowly but steadily for me.

Problems that you have been carrying around for a long time become even more conscious and you try to find solutions even more actively.
This all happens on a deep level in a gentle form and that is amazing.

3 Likes

This is the greatest effect im getting from genesis as well ! It gives me solutions better then even dragon did

1 Like

I feel the influence of Wanted.
Today I felt the need to buy some new clothes. So I did this to update my outfit for the summer. I also feel the need to do more for myself and my body image is also changing for the better.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Please close this journal. Thank you.