Finding my True North

Not much to report, Primal is still my sole SubClub program and am loving how at ease and carrying limited fucks I am. It might help with dating, but let’s be honest, lockdown isn’t helping things.

Fixed a very longstanding health problem via energy healing. Funny thing was my healer used muscle testing to tell me to get creative. So I returned to painting.

I broke down in tears. I had turned my back on the one true love due to past failure and paid the health price. No longer.

4 Likes

It will definitely help with dating, seem like primal aint nothing to play with

Think of it as a build up until thing get back to normal, once that happen you’ll get the really try it out

Glad to see you found your way back, hope you stay on that path

1 Like

Does your healer have a modality I could look into or look for a similar practitioner in my area?
I am dealing with some health issues that seem energetic or self caused in nature.

1 Like

Yep, I feel the same towards PS. I wonder what could have been if I started in 2019 or earlier.

1 Like

I really wish I could somehow port PS and/or Libertine back to my 12-year old self.

3 Likes

Oh man, if only. Alas, we take what we can get now. At least now we’re equipped.

It also means the best is yet to come :sunglasses:

Now this had me thinking. If only I had Limitless, Daredevil and Sanguine when I was 12, I wonder where I would be today.

2 Likes

This made me pause and reflect. Such a simple but profound truth that our inner voice is trying to tell us that we should pursue that which makes us truly alive. That’s what life is all about.

2 Likes

@azriel I’d look into modalities like

hope its ok to mention...

Emotion Code and Psych-K

for the surgical release of the stubborn past baggage. They’re excellent supplements to the subs as they clear so the subs program into you.

@ninjafox @apollo @Lion @Palpatine :+1::+1:

6 Likes

fantastico, thank you

1 Like

Did you run this?

Back after three weeks of emotional baggage releasing that messed me up bad. But now on the verge of setting up a new interesting sideline…

Now graduating to Primal Seduction. @apollo

8 Likes

Welcome back, bro!

2 Likes

Welcom back good to hear about the baggage release, any reason for the primal seduction?
Also will be following you on this journey

2 Likes

Any reason? Nope. Other than giving it a try and muscle testing says yes.

4 Likes

do you notice any big difference in the ‘primal’ part of primal?
Does it feel weak/more diluted in PS inititally–or is it modified in your experience?

1 Like

@Michel did you consider the latest sub (yet again)? If you’re going back to the essentials to address an issue perhaps it can help :wink:

1 Like

It’s too early to tell (lockdown is still blocking the flow of life round here). Primal was a beast of a sub, so I’m expecting a slower, bigger growth this time. Who knows? I just want better female relations (to smash).

You mean Q? They’re all Q versions, even PS. Unless Ultima done switch it up? :thinking:

2 Likes

@Michel I mean Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Sweet. Can’t wait for your insights. I’ve been using PS the longest now, it’s been in my regular stack since the beginning. Smashing situation is still normal, no noteable increase or decrease.

In 3 months, I should be able to tell what it does for me exactly, but there’s something there, for sure. I just can’t put my finger on it right now, same as DR.

2 Likes

Finding that I’m updating this thread less and less, maybe because North is finally in sight. Using another modality to release a landfill full of worthlessness from early infancy. My most notable change is the more negative emotions I release, the slimmer I become. I’ve tried working out, changing my diet, being more active. Nothing worked. Healing did.

Anyway Primal Seduction is still on the playlist despite not having a chance to test it thanks to the never ending lockdown and the lack of anyone around. I’ll give it another week before re-evaluating. 2020 has been a beast.

5 Likes