Finding my True North

Yeah by Khan 4 it gets too much for me everytime. I love that Khan feeling though so I’m just gonna run it again when it’s name-bedded lol.

2 Likes

@Lion No, another competing modality did that.

Primal and AscensionQ is more for replacing shame with self esteem and confidence.

1 Like

First Ascension result

I do phone appointments for energy healing, by invite only, sometimes I get recommended clients who would initially agree but then not go through with it.

I got a rejected call from one client today, usually this is my thought pattern:

I’m no good, What did I do wrong? I should just quit this, what’s the point

Now this is how I think:

I know what I offer is good, if you don’t have the basic courtesy to answer, then you’re not the type of person I want to speak to. Absolutely no chasing. Other people are glad to receive my services.

Now it’s MY TURN to refuse and feel real damn good about it. Be gone.

6 Likes

More Ascending realisations

I put way too much needless effort into things for no reward.

For example, being trained in energy healing, I’m adding more details to my student portfolio than necessary to prove that I work extra hard and I’m smart and please love me for it. That earned me a little reprimand - now the tutors want a little more work from me to prove I’m doing their system right.

Funny how that works…

AscensionQ has changed my thoughts. Now I’m angry about voluntarily going the extra mile for brownie points only to be given extra miles in return. They’ve pissed me right off. Now I’ll be supplying them their absolute minimum, not one unit of energy more and I don’t give two fucks either.

AscensionQ is showing me how I cheaply and habitually give away my power to others in such pathetic ways. It will take time and training but goddamn if that isn’t a good start.

5 Likes

Insight and the angry reconciliation that can go with it.

Hang in there man! It’s working and so are you!

2 Likes

the tail wagging the dog

Apart from reconciliation so bad I almost vomited, AscensionQ is changing the dynamic between family and myself.

I’ve started being a little more demanding of my mother - who’s a strong controlling personality. Now I’m standing up for myself, being strong and taking control of little things in the house. I even demanded she few replace a few household items, to my surprise she actually did!

If I could theorise the new dynamic, the increase of my masculine energy is shifting polarities in her. I’ve done so effortlessly.

recon moments

Of course it comes as a cost @RVconsultant… This post right here does explain a lot:

No kidding about the reconciliation. Saint would be legally obliged to redirect me to a doctor, however this explains so much regarding physical recon that it should be a sticky/FAQ on the forum.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Please see above suggestion to make this a sticky.

1 Like

It seems that it is more the exception than the norm, but may be worth putting as a possibility in a section. From the people I’ve spoken to/ heard they experience it this way from, they all strongly attribute energy and subtler dynamics, at least to some degree, in their day to day navigation/experience. So it could be an awareness at a level that is less common, or it could be a mindset/belief system that lends itself to that experience/kind of recon.

For the record: I’m not ‘blaming’ subs/recon for physical experiences, I am however noting what I perceive as a direct correlational in my experience, that I take responsibility for in choosing to run subs, that an intuitive called out as well, without my saying anything about it in particular.

1 Like

No blame intended from all of us. The company medical disclaimer still stands, we are responsible for what we program ourselves with out of free choice. [/disclaimer notice]

It made complete sense to me that there was no other alternative explanation to the mysterious sinus bouts every time I start a powerful subliminal program other than significant energy and mental change. Ascension isn’t to be underestimated,

5 Likes

Yes, I believe there is a strong relation to these physical effects and recon.

Also for the record: Didn’t think you were blaming-you strike me as someone with high responsibility and character–was just being super excessively explicit to leave nothing misconstrued by anyone new reading the forum :slight_smile:

No Q is to be underestimated lol !

3 Likes

some more realisations

Oh my god, I am swagging out here. My walk is confident, my energy is confident, I don’t shirk away from others - I’m here grounded and present, what are you going to do to me?

tipping the scales

Unfortunately my new empowered energy is upsetting my mother. It’s an eye-opener and it’s disappointing to see - turns out that she likes it when I’m dependent and controlled. Now with my new found self empowerment she’s starting to act up with all these fake smiles and repressed anger.

Here’s the thing - it’s her issue, it’s NOT mine to fix and caretake.

I’ll let her deal with her issue. The Nice Guy reflex wants me to please and soothe her soul, but not this time. I’m cool with it either way. I’m growing up finally, but it may be at a cost of family.

Ross Rosenberg explains the process here: Getting better destroys relationships with narcissists

4 Likes

No matter how many times you come back to listening to a program, reconciliation headache is still a motherfucker. Thankfully there are now quick tools available, like stacking AscensionQ with Elixir Ultima. Despite that, feeling so much happier and lighter with a quieter grounded sense of self, without all that angst. Much more like my original child self.

can I trust it?

However, I do get easily discouraged when things don’t go right, something experienced with a phone client today. It’s an issue that goes along with confidence. Even when I achieve decent success, the expectation is that good things can still turn to shit, with memories of putting in lots of effort and energy into projects without any reward still in the mind. It sounds crazy but AscensionQ might be teaching me to value and cherish success. What would it look like to be and remain successful?

correcting the past

I’m also looking back and thinking about how I could have done things much differently in life. Especially with one girl who I’m just destined to bump into again, like I’ve got unfinished business with her. She messed me up big time and yet I’m wanting to “test” my new confidence on her.

a new foundation

Overall personal, professional and relationship life is getting a new solid foundation, one that feels more solid than even a few months ago. It seems like it’s here to stay and promises better things to come. But can I trust it?

2 Likes

the rebuilding of the ego

The attitude I want to have is this:

THIS IS WHO I AM.
This is what I have to offer, this is what I’m willing to give. Any less than this and y’all can go fuck yourselves.

Starting to feel like I am a highly valued powerful individual, with an established sense of self confidence. Never have I felt more powerful than now, I’ve got a focus on what I need, what I think about things in life and how to find a way forward.

I now have values.

I’m not thinking about hiding away, tiptoeing, trying to please others. Screw that.
Being self reliant is also a developing quality of mine, however not everybody is pleased about that…

2 Likes

I can’t wait to run one of these social subs at Q+ name-embedded level after finishing DR ST4 and meeting up with you all at the top

1 Like

Reconciliation is a bugger

This isn’t working, let’s swap out with something else, Khan looks good! I’m done with AscensionQ after two weeks…

I’ve got got with reconciliation. Sneaky fucker. Up the loops…

AscensionQ gives me self confidence, independence, motivationand strength, it’s what I want, so why am I sabotaging it? It’s it because the end result is in sight and that’s scary? Or that breaking free will result in finally being independent like I should have been 20 years ago.

Subliminal bandaid

I used Khan, Emperor and all of the other subs in the past hoping to get the girls, the money and big man alpha status that magically changes my life. They didn’t, I used them as a distraction and morphine to avoid dealing with the immediate emotional shit in front of me.

Thankfully they’re gone, I feel like I’m now getting 100% out of these subs, whereas before they couldn’t pierce through all of that emotional baggage.

AscensionQ is doing what I expected which is develop foundational self-confidence and self determination in the quickest time possible.

7 Likes

Sexual subliminals seem difficult for men to run. It’s cool. Take your time. You may have just identified some important reasons why men find it difficult to run some of these titles.

3 Likes

Week 4 of Ascension

Feeling much more self contained, self excited and self interested.

omg that sounds egoist

Self worth must be independent of what anyone says about you, good or bad. I must have my own supply of confidence, esteem and worth, because no one else can be bothered!
Even if someone gives it to you, at any time they can take it away from you at a whim. Fuck that.
You must get high on your own supply.

kill your ego, really?

This is why I’m kinda angry at the advice given online about how to develop confidence - destroy your ego? Be more interested in others? For someone with zero confidence, telling him to be even more less interested in yourself is useless. At what point are you to ever consider yourself? Never??

block and delete

Had a girl from my old university try to slide back in my emails after two years. She friendzoned me and chose her thug boyfriend instead. I deleted the email, just can’t be arsed. She made her choice long ago, now I’m making mine.

Rejecting a girl? How dare I? She’s the last one left :joy:

8 Likes

Road test

I’ve enforced a rest day due to sub overload and used this to road test the bloom effect out in the streets.

First thing I notice within - Confidence!

I am so in touch with my self worth and my own goals, it really didn’t matter if a few people were giving off strong dislike vibes.

Oh, some dude pulled up his mask implying I’m dirty? That’s cute.

Some woman crossed the road to avoid me? Silly girl.

He’s acting all macho in front of his girl? Lol

Second thing noticed - outside respect. People stepping out of the way, giving me plenty of space to walk. A few looks from women too.

I get it now

I get why I had such an adverse reaction to Ascension the second time.
Ascension pulls you back inside yourself.
I’m someone who was taught to ignore myself and be at full service to others. My starting point before Ascension was to pay attention to everything outside of myself and nothing within.

Ascension is finally doing what it’s supposed to - self esteem, confidence and worth, key emphasis on SELF.

2 Likes

Congratulate yourself for doing things to help yourself do what you’re supposed to do to get the results you want!

1 Like

overall results

Ascension really does turn anyone into a mentally rock solid individual that has a sense of purpose, values and worth. I’m still amazed at how powerful it is in week 5. I’m now focused on developing my authentic self and interests. I do something because it pleases me, not others. However it still needs training to make that mindset more dominant and to stop slipping back into habitual self escaping patterns.

jumping back into myself

Had an appointment setting dispute with a client, this person sent a message saying he “hasn’t got the time to commit to an appointment”, ending with “Thank you for your understanding”, with a tone that suggested “leave me the fuck alone”.
I could feel myself jumping out of my body and taking that person’s side - against myself.

Then I remembered that I exist.

AscensionQ pulled me back in and forced me to remember that I now have values. Did I want to continue speaking to someone who stopped respecting my work or time? So I texted back “all the best”, with my own tone of “don’t ever text me again”. With a extra block and delete for good measure.

the empath pareto principle

This guy explains the concept of jumping to defend the other and escaping yourself better than I could:

5 Likes