Finding my True North

You wont know if she has a bf unless you talk to her and she tells you and even if she says she has one, a bf means nothing to these women today

4 Likes

It is a shame I just started reading your journal. Very very inspirational, thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

@Grimm1390 hypergamy? Sure! Let’s see…

@anon3072973 cheers. This has been a very tough journey so far, I’m going it’ll be worth it.

1 Like

Haha if shes willing to mess with you but has a bf beware of those girls. If shes willing to cheat you know what type of women these are and they are not relationship type girl’s. I would never get into a relationship with these women if they are willing to cheat. that means they would be okay with cheating on you down the road.

4 Likes

@Grimm1390 The fact that she might have a dude already doesn’t actually bother me, as I’m not looking for long term relationship anyway. Plus the Khan marketing email said , “become “uncheatable” on”. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Khan
Total Action
Day 14

Getting more in touch with what I want out of a situation - the small things like “where shall we have a hot drink today” and avoiding people and places that I know isn’t good for me. Too often I’ve gone back or said yes because I never realised that I could choose something else! Or that I deserve better. Sometimes I would fall prey to being cheaply manipulated.

Enter Power Can Corrupt, as recommended by @DarkPhilosopher.

@SaintSovereign said something profound in relation to the trauma healing process:

Power Can Corrupt will make sure that nobody can ever humiliate, manipulate and take advantage of me ever again, Time to pick up my sword and start using it.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind, do you mind sharing your progress on your goals?

1 Like

My only goal is to be more of my Khan self. That means being more masculine, stronger, assertive, taking care of myself first and free of manipulation.

I’ve taken a an emotional beating the past few years, so this is the most important goal for me. Life basically dictated that I sort this out first.

Specifics like money, dating and sex are bonuses. They will definitely be coming in 2020, so more to come.

3 Likes

So, I’m assuming you are taking down one goal at a time. Do you plan to start EOG and QL at a later time too?

2 Likes

No. Khan ST4 throughout 2020 with Power Can Corrupt and possibly Regeneration until I feel like a complete badass.

2 Likes

Whats your reason behind adding regeneration?

1 Like

Healing narcissistic abuse trauma from early childhood. It’s interfering with me standing up for myself and going independent.

4 Likes

I’m glad you are on this journey to change!

2 Likes

Khan
Total Action
Day 15

Power Can Corrupt for one loop works absolute wonders, along with the push of ST3. First thing felt was a sense of relief- I can finally find “me” as a distinct entity separate from others, with my own wants, needs and desires and it’s ok to have them!

Power Can Corrupt is revealing to me that EVERYONE has a personal agenda, no matter how benign it is - it’s whether you let them take from you whatever they want, or recognise what they’re doing and redress the balance somewhat.
It’s not as miserable and clinical as it sounds though, charisma and charm can get you very far indeed with this Machiavellian knowledge, so do use it wisely.

ST3 is manifesting my own personal growth, rather than women. Now I just am my free, confident self, really don’t care now about getting validation looks and stares from them anymore because I’ve got me.

@mecharc cheers!

9 Likes

How do you think a loop of pcc might affect on ST2?

@mecharc PCC and ST2 will program you with outer and inner power at the same time.

Power works with all stages very well. The earlier the better IMO

1 Like

Khan
Total Action
Day 16

Busting it in the gym, ST3 seems to be giving me more energy to push hard on the weights. Major boost in my upper body. Also losing that stubborn fat in the middle quite quickly.

ST3 is also making me horny, however there’s no desire to fap, simply because I like the warm feeling of sexual energy.

Power Can Corrupt is an awesome little sub. It’s brutal in terms of revealing the true motivations of people, which might make a nice guy sad and angry.
It makes me even look at my past relationships to see how I’ve been used for my time, attention and validation by women but got no sex in return. That’s ends now and it’ll be fun to start turning tables on people now.

I’m no longer looking for female validation, still get looks here and there but I don’t care now. I’ve got charisma, outer power and my own independent mind. If a woman wants me, she’s going to have to match my levels.

6 Likes

Khan
Total Action w/ PCC
Day 17

Something has changed in the time-space continuum - no more expecting struggle, strife and bad relationships. Because I now have social charisma.

I’ve been shy since age 7, because family instilled the fear of other people. Whilst they had their reasons, my lack of social skills seriously hindered my chances of going out and succeeding in life.

30 years later, that’s all over.

Two loops of Power Can Corrupt has removed that fear by giving me social skills, charisma and it’s given me permission to avoid unstable, rude and negative people. Before, I used to give assholes the benefit of the doubt by trying to nurture them: “oh, they’re just having a bad day, she doesn’t mean it, she needs help etc”. No more.

If you’re a dick, move right along. Free lunch is over.

ST3 is still beating my ass by pushing me to work more and train more. Combined with PCC, there’s no more hiding from the world*. It’s time to go out and find life… But let’s sleep first. :smile:

*that’s one of the laws too.

9 Likes

So if I understand you correct, pcc has improved your social skills? Could you please give a bit more details about how it has improved your social skills/confidence? I’m probably going to buy it aswell if it improves your social abilities.

3 Likes

@afc22 like with ST2, there’s a feeling of regaining the social skills I lost many years ago. A lot of if is outer charisma, like I could enter a room and feel comfortable in a crowd starting a convo. This charisma makes it easy to spot negative and unstable people as your positive energy repels them. You’ll definitely stand out. The more you use it, the more you’ll learn and master the 48 Laws. Use them wisely.

Power Can Corrupt is a essentially a charisma stack for Khan, since your on it already, go for it. Recreate yourself.

3 Likes