Fight/Flight mode and Anxiety

Potentially. It’s excellent for social skills, so if you can do so through the avenue of social skills, then yes. You might need something to balance it out such as Mogul or Stark, to ensure people see you as competent IF you aren’t able to instill this belief in others through social skills.

Both yes and no.

Stark is much more expansive but has significant social scripting. Daredevil has only social scripting. So Daredevil is lighter but more focused.

If you need only social skills, Daredevil is perfect. If you need aspects from Stark, get Stark.

3 Likes

I have the best experience with WB.
I had Emperor + Stonelike QTKS I was quite calm and my speech was good but with WB it is even better.

1 Like

I’ve got Stonelike, Lion IV, Foundation, Eye of The Storm, Safety Net in my LBFH/DRLD custom. All great modules!

I just remembered, It seems like this combo is helping me to break the anxiety fight or flight habit. And that’s why I think my physical symptoms have come on since starting this custom. It’s teaching me not to touch the hot stove. I think something like anxiety fight or flight is kind of a habit, we all tend to get stuck in our certain modes, but now even with umm Tyrant and Merger of the Worlds, it’s kind of breaking the code for me I guess. So I’m getting that physical feedback and I can learn to break that habit or program.

Sorry, for some reason I didn’t see this message. It happens if I have to do something, for example writing something for uni, thinking about presentation that I’ll have to do etc, then my mind goes blank. I basically forget how to speak, lack of critical thinking, lack of creativity when I need to come up with solutions to problems…

Yes, i’m still going through some reading and deciding on what to run.

Okay so first of all, this is very positive! Really glad to hear that you’re getting great results with the subs.

The fact that they’re cognitive results doesn’t matter - they’re cognitive subs. More importantly, you’re aligned with the goals of the subs. When you get new subs, you’ll get results on those too. So now it’s just about selection.

And I’ll tell you my two cents on the secret of subliminal success.

understanding, diagnosing, and prescribing yourself correctly.

Let me tell you a true story.

I have ADHD. But the reason why will fascinate you. And until I truly understood why, I was powerless to do anything to solve it.

As a child, I lacked understanding that there even was an issue. I thought life was peachy. My family and I didn’t even know I had ADHD. So there was not even a smidgeon of awareness that there might be something to work on. Therefore, I didn’t work on it.

As a teenager, problems started to manifest, which gave me understanding that there was a problem and what it was. A collection of traits, roughly categorized later as ADHD, but we didn’t know what they were caused by at the time. Hormones? Authority Defiance Disorder? Mild Drug Exposure to pot and alcohol as a school age boy? Anger? A shitty personality?

There was a small amount of understanding, but not enough. I only understood I had a problem.

But the diagnosis was lacking.

My doctors as a teenager didn’t even take enough time to understand me, ask me questions, or find out if I might have had any ADHD… or anything else for that matter. Similar to how people run subs without journaling, introspection, or contemplation. They just say they want pussy and run Wanted Black without asking themselves two important questions.

1. why do you want that?

2. why are you not getting it?

But back to my adhd story.

Eventually doctors found out by actually testing me neurologically with some fancy computer stuff that my ADHD Is through the roof.

The guy laughed when I asked “are you sure?!?!?”

He said “dude, you’re literally fidgeting your leg RIGHT NOW and looking everywhere around the room except at me.”

so I now had an understanding there was a problem/goal (focus), a diagnosis of what the obstacle was (adhd), but no prescription yet.

And note that I frame the “problem” as a goal because all problems are nothing more than the presence of a goal not yet realized. If you choose, you can reframe your social anxiety as a goal to become much more socially confident. Up to you.

So what did the doctor do?

He prescribed me adderrall.

Now for some people adderall is great.

But it didn’t work for me.

I spent a long time on adderall and if anything I made my health WORSE!

Now… luckily with subliminals, there’s nothing you can do to make your health worse. Even the wrong subliminal is a step in the right direction.

But what happened?!

Turns out that I didn’t actually have ADHD.

Frick!!

So I was not getting the results I wanted because I had an excellent understanding of the problem. But the diagnosis and prescription were way off.

Fast forward to a new doctor and I get some shocking news.

My problem, focus, was completely misdiagnosed, but based on that misdiagnosis, I was given the “proper” prescription.

However I didn’t have ADHD.

I had a concussion.

A 13 year lingering concussion that caused me brain damage, vision disorders, balance loss, and such extreme mental fatigue that I lost the ability to concentrate - not because I had ADHD, but because I was ALWAYS FOCUSING on staying upright and not falling.

Now that I had a proper understanding AND a proper diagnosis, I was able to get a proper prescription, balance and vision treatment, and the ADHD is going away.

So now it’s your turn.

Question 1: what’s the TRUE problem/goal?

Go deep on this one. You have social anxiety… But other things too. Why? What’s the common thread? What’s at the core of it all? What’s the true outcome you want that doesn’t just apply to one situation but to all of them.

Question 2: what’s stopping you from achieving your goal?

What’s the diagnosis, what’s the obstacle in the way? What do you need to work on?

This is where you’re getting so many subliminal recommendations. For the people who thinks it’s self love stopping you, you’re getting LBFH and Chosen From Within. For the people who think it might be confidence and power, you’re getting Emperor etc, for the people who think it’s social anxiety, you’re getting Stark, Daredevil, true social. And on and on. 10 doctors, more than one diagnoses. Some consensus. But not enough.

So you have to ask yourself, what’s REALLY stopping you? And use the subliminal store as a guide.

“If I had all the results of limitless would all my problems be solved?”

No. Obviously not. You’ve already tested that, like a rigorous scientist not willing to give up after the first experiment. I love that.

So what about other subs?

”if I had the results of Daredevil, would all my problems be solved?”

Personally, I think there’s something deeper, because you said there’s also an issue with stressing out and being unable to think during deadlines.

”if I had all the results of Emperor, would all my problems be solved?”

Well here is where things get interesting isn’t it… what are the results of emperor? Mainly personal power and confidence, but there’s a smattering of intelligence, sex mastery, and ambition/sovereignty as well. Would that help? It’s up to you to decide.

Question 3: now that you know, what’s the best prescription?

What’s the best prescription?

Meaning you don’t just do this once and forget it. You run a sub for a few months and actually test the results you’re getting and compare them to the desired outcome. Usually you test a couple of different subs that would seemingly solve the problem, and look for progress, not perfection. Commit to the one that works.

And if nothing is working, you might not have the right understanding/diagnosis.

For example, maybe your anxiety is caused by lack of confidence. So I would try emperor, GLM, ascension, and Stark, in that case.

But if nothing works, there might be a different diagnosis you might want to try. Maybe you’re chronically stressed which is causing you to get triggered in situations. In which case you’d want to try sanguine, sanguine: elixir, LBFH, chosen/from within,

But let’s say multiple diagnoses don’t work.

Maybe then, in that case, there’s a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem - maybe it’s not that you have social anxiety at all… maybe that’s just a symptom of the problem, but the real problem is that you just hate your environment, you hate school and the people and all that and feel unaligned with your purpose.

Now all of a sudden you’ll get a whole different set of diagnoses and prescriptions, like Revelation Of Spirit, Genesis, The Alchemist, all subs that were never mentioned here but could absolutely increase social confidence, without a doubt.

But they weren’t mentioned because you primed us to think that the problem you said it was the problem it actually was.

Another example - maybe you’re just tired. Have you tried Paragon Sleep? Students are chronically sleep deprived bro.

The important thing is that once you have the right diagnosis and prescription, which require right understanding, the problem should resolve itself pretty quickly.

I spent 13 years suffering from ADHD. But once I found out it was a balance disorder, it’ll be solved with less than 4 months of treatment.

I was broke and ran a year of ascended mogul which helped, more than a bit… but when I realized I had negative money beliefs that had me throwing away and rejecting money coming to me, I doubled my business’s revenue and 4x’d my income in 2 months.

I was always a good sales person, especially after ascended mogul and EOG1, but when I realized that a lack of energy and productivity were holding me back, a couple of loops of Limitless Executive took me from good to world class.

Those look like “quick results” and I look like “an overnight success.”

Baloney. They were the equivalent of Tiger Woods or Serena Williams training in private for YEARS before making themselves known.

They were the 100th experiment working when the other 99 barely moved the needle.

10 Likes

So what I’d do is pick one sub that covers all your bases and gets you “good” results. Commit to it for a long time so you’re always making sure progress while you experiment and find the sun that gets you “amazing” results

IMHO Emperor is a great sub that makes it certain you’ll get results in this area no matter what. Emperor will change you to the core. And it’s a general sub that touches on just about everything, so whatever the root cause of your obstacles are, it’s almost certainly covered by Emperor to some extent. Confidence, intelligence, sleep, physical shifting, sex, vision/dreams, manifestations, it’s all in there at least a bit. But mainly confidence, since you’re struggling to feel like you’re crushing it in multiple domains. So commit to that and you’ll get results no matter what.

Then play around with some more subs and try to isolate the variable of exactly what’s causing your issue.

Because you said this, and because you chose two cognitive subs, Limitless and RoM, it’s possible that this could be a brainpower issue. Limitless is great for development, sure, but what about Limitless Executive, so that even in moments where you’re under pressure, your brain is operating at maximum efficiency (beyond limitless scripting) and your brain has the confidence and power to get sh*t done confidently anyways (executive scripting)

Limitless Executive being a solution, and brainpower being a problem, are hypotheses that you have to test by running Limitless Executive. It’s all theory and BS until you actually take action.

If you’re running Emperor for a while and then when you add Limitless Executive, it feels like relief, then you know you’re onto something. If not, and you gave it at least two weeks, then keep Emperor but try something else… anything, really. And if it gives you relief, then you can rest easy knowing your hypothesis was correct. If not, try something else.

4 Likes

I have severe ADHD myself running QL and Index Gate at the moment. I’m thinking at some point I want to run QL, RoM , and Index Gate together.

@james

QL is an obvious great choice. ADHD is about the brain, so, it’s almost certainly a good sub to run. I’m running QL for ADHD as well… haven’t started yet so no results, I’ve been waiting for the update & my wish has been granted.

Index Gate is a great choice in an applied setting - it won’t directly help with ADHD, but it’ll help you accomplish your goals, aka succeeding at programming.

I’d say RoM might be a bit overkill here… Three cognition subs, one of them is a bit overused, and if I had to cut one, I wouldn’t cut QL/I:G

You could just double-stack those two, to get more exposure to them, and then run both of them every listening day, instead of a more complicated stack and schedule that just takes longer to get results overall, as it’s spread across more areas.

3 Likes

My third title right now is the new Emperor. I will only change it if EOG is updated. But I want to stick with my current stack for a while. Build that base and foundation I lack

1 Like

Guy said “here’s my 2 cents” and subsequently gave us a million dollars. Whole post is a masterclass in and of itself

6 Likes

@james, QL, Emperor, IG Seems solid.

I’m running Emperor, QL, Mogul. Almost the exact same stack as you except my “goal” sub is mogul and yours is Index Gate

1 Like

$34.50!

1 Like

Wow, just wow! I can’t imagine how long it took to write this much stuff. Thank you very much!
I’ll answer these questions here:

Probably fear of rejection and that rejection might be caused by my “lack” of speaking, writing or maybe other skills that I require in order to efficiently communicate with someone. When I talk, I fear that someone will think i’m dumb, and as a result of that, they’ll reject me (won’t talk to me, won’t be in a group project with me etc…). But that happens when I don’t know what to say. Example: we are doing analysis of some website and we need to find what’s wrong with it. Every student has few points in order how to improve website, but I have zero (no critical thinking, no creativity). Result of that will be lowered self-esteem, self-confidence, self-love, more stress (which quite often results in tension headache) and I’ll think I will never be capable of being good as others.

But there’s one thing i’m quite good at, and that’s technology. I’m good at grasping concepts of programming languages, how is system functioning etc…, but i’m still anxious even though i’m good. For this, I have no answer

Answer probably lies in question 1, I think :thinking:.

Will go through these recommendations that people already posted and check if I see myself there.

P.S. Apologies if I made any mistakes while writing, English is not my primary language.

This post is so good. I’m saving it and working with your questions tomorrow. Thanks bud

3 Likes

And here you can apply the question again.
What is the root cause for this?
Is it a fear of looking like an idiot because you could say something wrong?
Is it because you didn’t study the topic enough?
And if, is it lacking willpower/ wasting your time on YT/IG etc? Is it because you always tired and can’t focus?
Is it because your crush is the same class and you can’t focus on anything else?
Just take this question and ask it over and over again, Until you found the root cause.

3 Likes

After seeing all descriptions of these subliminals that you guys recommended, I might go for Daredevil + Ascension + stay on Limitless. I thought about Stark instead of Daredevil or Ascension, but I think i’m not yet ready for it. Probably will add it instead of Ascension and possibly Sanguine: The Elixir instead of Limitless after I finish with cognitively demanding tasks later on. Current plan is to go with this stack as long as I can, take action and get full results.

Thank you everyone!

6 Likes

Damn.

:bulb: This could be a whole masterclass right here. Thank you.

I have had more than one concussion, as well as whiplash resulting in cervical spine injuries. Very blessed to have the chiropractor I have. Yoga has changed my life too. I work on my balance left and right side daily since subs. I know my brain operates differently. My central nervous system can be a little wonky sometimes, which impacts my autonomic nervous system but it’s gotten so much better. I understand what’s going on, I have the diagnosis and prescription.

People have questioned if I have adhd, but I do not. I’ve went down the rabbit hole self diagnosing myself over the years.

I’ve had all the assessments by multiple medical professionals. All I was diagnosed with was “math LD” in grade 9, GAD, mild depression and PPD.

We’ve gotta address the root and it’ll take care of the symptoms.

Have you tried deadlift? It changed lives for some.

1 Like

I grew up in the gym :smirk::smirk::smirk:

I much prefer body weight exercises now.

Single leg deadlifts though. :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I value privacy but of course, it can work.

2 Likes