Fascinating Emperor / Power can Corrupt/ Aura / Sanguine / limit destroyer / Regeneration

35 days on V3 .
I have started thinking big for my current business.
Sales figures which I couldn’t even imagine seems like a achievable goal, atleast I have started visualising those figures and laying down a road map which pockets and sectors can bring me those figures.
On actual / external front I can actually see better sales figure last month may be just 3% but atleast they are better and I have lot more enquires to cater to.

I got few offers for export business too, I find lot more enthusiasm in people’s body language when they talk business with me and my major customer complimented me that he can feel very strong vibes from me .
Emperor at its job . :blush:

4 Likes

40 days on Emperor and other stacks .

I can feel my voice is becoming more deep, and today I noticed my accent is changing a bit and I have started speaking with bit slower pace .

Among other experiences, I have started feeling I can approach women more easily and I have tarted talking to women more than I usually used to talk .
I can see more stares from women.

And I do feel some change in my dressing style, I am now more conscious about shoes being polished , shirts being ironed properly , and even night wear I want to wear properly .

3 Likes

So I have changed my list a bit
Now I am listening
Emperor Masked V3 x 2
Mogul Masked x 1
PCC x 1
Aura x 1
Limit destroyer x 1
Sanguine x 1
On regular day basis .
SM I listen while making luv.

Night time
I do
Alchemist ST x 1
Aura x 1
Alchemist St x 1
Emperor x 1
Alchemist St x 1
Regeneration x 1

If I am improvise on this list please suggest .

2 Likes

I somehow have started feeling more control over my business and company, and I have more confidence in whatever decision J am taking and I feel sense of positivity when I set goals and look at financial health of my business

2 Likes

@rajeshwer - you are crushing it, dude!

1 Like

Almost 50 days on Emperor.

After adding mogul as stack I feel my productivity is increasing, I feel I am having better understanding of business and most important a voice have started banging into my head that keeps on telling me that I can make it big .
My rage level has increased, I feel I’m this in my answer to people .

I think I have been please others guy but eventually I feel and see that nonsense within me and I have started presenting myself in more defined manner .
May be effect of PCC.

So I like this idea of keeping Emperor as pillar and running other subs as stack/ or occasional as per need and I at present somehow like this approach .
Though it seems I am running too many subs but I just like the idea that I have some exposure on those fronts as long as they are falling within my Goal.
Now I am listening
Emperor Masked V3 x 2
Mogul Masked x 1
PCC x 1
Aura x 1
Limit destroyer x 1
Sanguine x 1
On regular day basis .
SM I listen while making luv.

Night time
I do
Alchemist ST x 1
Emperor x 1
Regeneration x 1

2 Likes

Almost 2 months on Emperor
Avg listening 7 hrs in a day . ( for Emperor )

I can feel so much rage and impatience inside me, even in day to day activities.
I am aware of that and I even catch it moment it triggers. Before Subs I had lot of patience and anger/ rage would also trigger after many inputs but now I can feel it even while driving / or talking also.
Moment anything is not as per my wish I am not happy abt it and anger triggers, may be it will subsidise as I am not comfortable with this attitude of mine.

On brighter side, I am more firm in my decision making , I can envision how I want my business to be, as a company head I am giving everyone tangible targets, all this is good feeling.

There are days of sadness and reconciliation too but now they are all as in like a day and in morng I am energetic again.

I desire my girl more now, J am so much falling for her again, and she also loving me more ( may be this is magic of SM) . Our sex life is wild and passionate. But seems I don’t want to talk to any other girl apart from her … this is new for me.

I have started dressing up more nicely though that was not an issue before also but it feels better .
I have athletic body but I feel more toned / though I havent hit gym, all I do is run which is same as before.

I feel comfortable playing emperor and mogul and I will keep on doing it till December atleast.

2 Likes

It doesnt matter if you are running too many subs on paper. All it matters is how you feel running those

2 Likes

With loops running atleast 20hts in a day , I feel comfortable and as of now all reconciliation phases are over , may be phase 2 reconciliation can trigger after few weeks …

1 Like

Almost two months on Emperor.

Somewhere I have started liking this combo of Emperor and mogul .
I feel like playing them all the time …

As for result I feel a kind of saturation is there when it comes to internal changes but may be new neural pathways are forming or may be. I am still absorbing what’s there and getting ready for more to be absorbed

3 Likes

@rajeshwer What do you think of Sanguine? Any profound effects? May i ask how long it is, i am considering buying it

1 Like

I have given it more than 45 days .
Still in my stack .
I can’t tell you individual effect of same but I think along with emperor it works well.
I do feel confident in situations where I would have run away or avoided situations.
Now I am ok with confronting situations and people

2 Likes

Today I noticed a change in my approach .

May be emperor kicking in more.
I have started giving clear targets and goals to my sales team, normally I would go soft with them and end up in discussion and motivation but now I observed I have started giving them clear targets linked to less commissions or incentives in case they achieve more.
I know it’s bit cold but it is new and different for me and I will observe how it goes for me

1 Like

@rajeshwer how long is sanguine on minutes?

It’s 30 mins for masked and 30 for ultrasonic.

1 Like

I also noticed this. People act nice near me sometimes on EmperorQ

Khan is more potent or Emperor?

U don’t have Khan full sub , I have Khan ST4 in my custom along with StarkQ, but I feel I am more comfortable and potent with StarkQ and Khan 4 combined .

3 Likes