Fascinating Emperor / Power can Corrupt/ Aura / Sanguine / limit destroyer / Regeneration

Hey, if it is working you should keep doing it. We are all different after all.

Posture is a very big thing. Many times once you fix your posture people will start to think you got taller, sometimes even get the feeling that you are taller than you actually are. Plus, it gives you an air of assertiveness and the body language of confidence. It would not surprise me if good posture is part of the script.

2 Likes

Just added Limit Destroyer to my stack .

Played it thrice back to back

Eyes burning like hell and energy drained,
Body ache is there.
I can feel lot of Heat coming out of my toes / knee while listening to this and I already can feel feverish .

Once done, I feel bit normal now.
Strange things .

Will play it once in a day hence forth.

5 Likes

Listened Emoeror and all the stacks I have , i think Limit Destroyer again had serious impact on my body and energy.

Felt drained and lot of body ache, felt rush of anger inside for small small events.

I don’t want to label all this but whatever i am listening is having quite a bit impact on me.
May be detoxify kinda feeling.

2 Likes

Tiring phase continues.
Its bit tough on me but no way its putting me down as of now .

1 Like

Emperor was one of the first subs i bought from SC. It made me believe that SC had got things right !. The effects kicked in within days !.

4 Likes

Seems like emperor has insanely positive reviews from everyone. Kinda thinking if i should switch from Khan

1 Like

Emperor and aura work well together. I have literally walked into a room full of people and had heads turn. One country I was in I had military soldiers walking down the road move out the way to letme pass.

Now I have experienced Khan stage 4 I think its alot more potent in certain respects.

3 Likes

Oh thats nice. I am still running st3

2 Likes

Another observation
I normally put alarm to get up in morning .
Last 7 days, I will automatically wake up before alarm and its not sleeplessness , its just I am awake at 6 am automatically

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @DarkPhilosopher
Can you please throw more light on the differences in their effects? I assumed that v3 is the upgraded version so stuck to it ever since it was released.

How are v2, v3, and Emperor extreme different?

4 Likes

Go with Emperor v3. The other ones are older versions with old technology.

Emperor v3 replaces them all.

3 Likes

Yes, Amash is right here , V3 must be potent version but for me it works differently.
I am just 20 days old to this stuff so i don’t have much experience here.

First i thought if Saint is giving us both versions then there must be reason for that.
Second when i play only V3 , there is more of tiring phase but if i club ot with V2 also, I feel more balanced and I feel it works better for me that way.

3 Likes

I believe the main reason for keeping both is far simpler. Some people that bought Emperor when it was still v2 would complain if SubClub suddenly removed it from their download section. They paid for it after all, and maybe it does work in a different way for them. Like I said, people are all different.

That said, v3 is indeed upgraded to newer technologies and should generally be the one you run, unless you’re experimenting with v2.

3 Likes

You think adding Mogul as a stack to Emperor will make any sense ?
Though I think all of Mogul script is included in Emperor.

2 Likes

@rajeshwer i had similar experiences waking up earlier reading to take on the challenges of the day.

2 Likes

If you add Mogul, you emphasize that part of Emperor by having it repeat more often. Essentially you’re steering your Emperor more.

4 Likes

Yes, I only use v3 ever since it was released. I was just curious as it was mentioned in the thread that the impact of different versions might vary.

2 Likes

Hi
I was on business trip for 7 days, so I was very curious if I would be any different when I talk to different people around.

1. People were so keen to discuss business and future possibilities with me.
    2.I could feel so confident talking to industry bosses
  2. I got so motivated that I can also make big
  3. People complimented me on my looks and way I carry myself
  4. I felt I have better negotiating power .

In my last business trip to major event. I always felt nervous and timid , I would give this credit to Subs that my inner world is changing fast and so is way people perceive me .

3 Likes

Added regeneration yesterday .
Listened to it atleast 10-12 times since yesterday.

How effective is this healing progm ?
I would answer myself …
It’s super crazy .

I used to have pain behind nerves of my left eye since childhood , but gradually with time it subsidised, and now I just listened just two days and bingo same pain is back …Lol and it’s as severe as it used to be, so much so that I recalled my childhood days, may be it’s time it want me to understand what’s behind this …

Impressive I would say …

2 Likes

Completed a month on Emperor and stacks.
I do see many improvements in way I handle business, and that have been my main goal when I purchased Emperor.

So Saint says it works according to our goal and don’t bombard us with messages against our wishes and goal , I can vouch for that.
If I read other journals I do see people having success with women also but as of now that is now my priority, I don’t see much in that department though I do notice women giving me longer stares and best is I see kids/ infants and pets wanting to spend more time with me, this I found amazing as that have never been in my mind but may be effect of positive aura being enhanced .

I run a company and I do see more people taking interest in our products and once they start doing that, I feel closing of sales is happening more smoothly and efficiently. I can visualise for better sales target for company and I feel this is happening with more faith and trust .

I look forward what more this magic is gonna bring and I do know there is lot more to be explored and I see my day with more hope and enthusiasm .

My gratitude @SaintSovereign.

5 Likes