Explore feat HOM - A ZPv2 Journal

Hi.

As I am taking a break from customs, I am moving into a stack with ZPv2 main store titles. Here is a new journal by me.

Emperor: House of Medici is my main sub in a stack. I use HOM mainly for keeping up with finance/economics news, long term investing in stocks/cryptos.

My listening days are Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. This three days a week schedule has been suggested by RVConsultant a while back and has served me well.

I do full 15 minute masked loops with low volume. Headphones: AKG K240 Studio.

Stack Started on Jan 3, 2023

• HOM (Been using this since late September 2022)
  • RICH
  • The Relevation of Mind
10 Likes

Some Initial Results/Observations - Jan 3, 2023 (Day 1) to Jan 12, 2023 (Day 10) Of Stack

During this period I have played 2 loops of ROM so far.

Started HOM with RICH on Day 1. A few extended family members were free and came to visit the next day. I received $100 as a gift from one of them. Very nice start.

So far I find ROM to be smooth. Not much recon encountered as I do feel mostly calm while running this. My initial thought is that ROM is less dense and easier to run than House of Medici sub. More time needed to experience things.

I was exploring an idea of writing a short math educational book. After a few days of hard thinking I decided that the time & effort would be too much.

Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) is on my crypto radar. I overlooked it in the past. There is a bit of reading material to go through from their website.

3 Likes

There were a few more offline journal results that I forgot to put here. (Follow up to previous post)

I had two instances where I saw Saint’s avatar profile picture. First instance was in Youtube comments of a video I was listening to on my phone. The second instance was from a website for one of the content creators I support. In the second instance the circle is not exactly the same as it is slightly rotated to Saint’s profile pic.

For some reason, I got into exploring odds, likelihoods of winning a prize of a couple of raffle lotteries in my region. I am aware that lottos are stacked against the player but I wanted to compute/estimate probabilities of winning a prize from a regular draw and a calendar raffle draw. There was one raffle lottery with the cost and odds is much worse than the other two I liked.

3 Likes

Day 13 - HOM, RICH, ROM ZPv2 Stack

ROM listening day (3rd ROM loop so far) with Sunday’s Ascension Chamber loop (7 min)

A few hours after I did my AsCh loop I did feel somewhat sleepy. It was for a short period (several minutes) then the feeling went away.

Saturday/yesterday evening, I decided to check out this free crypto course from Jerry Banfield. I felt a need to check it out even though I could’ve played video games or something. I have heard of Jerry Banfield before but never really explored his content. I thought I try it the short course out and skim through it.

This short crypto course is okay. I am not a fan of his advice of dollar cost averaging. I am more of buy the dip kind of guy. He does not really favour selling early because of what if the price goes even higher. Some of his crypto picks are good and few are not my cup of tea and there are a few picks that are risky.

2 Likes

Wed January 18, 2023 - Day 16 with HOM, RICH, ROM ZPv2 Stack

Rest day today. Yesterday was Emperor: House of Medici (HOM) + RICH listening day.

I do notice that as of late (around last 3 weeks) I have been finding a lot of finance/crypto reading materials that is opening up my mind about financial markets, economics, crypto, etc. These reading items are mostly free. There is a lot of good & informative content out there. There is also some not so useful content. You have to dig deep.

I don’t find recon issues with HOM + RICH ZPv2. From the ROM + Ascension Chamber combo from Sunday I did experience random sneaky recon for a few hours on Monday.

3 Likes

Fri January 20, 2023 - Day 18 with HOM, RICH, ROM ZPv2 Stack

Rest day today.

I wanted to make a journal entry yesterday but I was not sure. Here it is.

Played ROM loop yesterday/Thursday in the morning. A few hours later I did feel somewhat sleepy. It went away shortly.

Work that Thursday afternoon was busy. I am okay with the busyness. It is the unexpected tech issues that made things harder than it should. Lack of communication and support was not helpful either. I nearly got angry but chose to stay calm and not waste energy. It’s all good as I feel okay today/Friday.

Sunday January 22, 2023 - Day 20 with HOM, RICH, ROM ZPv2 Stack

HOM, RICH with Sunday Ascension Chamber FLAC loop.

Nothing too big to report other than continued crypto research and following finance stuff. Washout period is soon.

Entry for Tuesday January 24, 2023 - Day 22

Relevation of Mind loop today. Starting washout now for 6 days.

Thursday January 26, 2023 - Day 24 of Stack

Washout day 2 of 6.

I have been thinking of this more & more lately about myself. More risk taking needed with investments and maybe even subs & stack. I do ask myself what type of risk and how much more risk.

Entry For Sunday January 29, 2023 - Day 27 with HOM, RICH, ROM ZPv2 Stack

Washout day 5 of 6.

Small update: I put a few hundred into crypto.

For some reason I was developing custom drafts again. I had a future stack plan of HOM, RICH and EOG but some ideas formed. Three custom drafts were made today.

1. Full 20 module custom with HOM + RICH cores
  2. Around 16 modules custom with RICH + Inner Circle Cores for a manifestation type custom
  3. About 14 modules with RICH, Mind’s Eye & Inner Circle Cores (a bit risky)

I’m off to sleep as I type this. I can share the drafts another time.

1 Like

Monday Jan. 30, 2023 - Day 28 with HOM, RICH, ROM ZPv2 Stack

Washout day 6. A good washout period. I am glad I chose a 6 day washout instead of a four day one.

Over the last week or two I have been noticing a little bit more of 1:11, 11:11, 2:22 times.

From my work I did feel bad for a few of the students. They got some unnecessarily difficult and unfair math questions beyond their course level.

There was a post by Saint about synergizing a wealth title with ROM. I can kind of see it and feel it. You do not really want to be exposed to misleading information (or FUD). That would lead to bad investments like buying when you should sell and other way around.

I did modify my custom drafts. See next post.

Custom Drafts From Sunday and Today

HOM + RICH Custom Draft

Ignore the right most column of Trello/Kanban, those modules did not make the cut.

Manifesation Type Custom with Mind's Eye & Inner Circle Cores
  • Mind’s Eye Core

• Inner Circle Core

• Financial Success Reality Shifter

• Positive Being Attractor - Wealth

• Gorgeous Manifestor

• Sexual Manifestation

• Secret Source

• Job Seeker

• Gloryseeker

• Yggdrasil

• Omnidimensional

• Jupiter

• Pragya

• Mosaic

• Void of Creation

• Current Invoker

Manifesation Type Custom - 3 Core Version
  • Mind’s Eye Core

• Inner Circle Core

• RICH Core

• Financial Success Reality Shifter

• Free Pass

• Secret Source

• Job Seeker

• Yggdrasil

• Jupiter

• Pragya

• Mosaic

• Void of Creation

I am very likely to go with the HOM + RICH custom draft. There are maybe a 2 or 3 modules I am not 100% sure but that is okay. There is a bit of time to plan this one out as I am doing another cycle or two of HOM, RICH, ROM.

2 Likes

Entry For Wed Feb 1, 2023 Day 30 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Rest day. Yesterday/Tuesday was new cycle starting with HOM & RICH listening day.

In this start of a new ZP cycle, I do have a mix of manifestation & conscious guidance when it comes to new finance/crypto related information. Whatever version of Informaticon is in these titles (HOM, ROM, Asc. Mogul) is quite effective and works well with me.

I find that some of the smaller Youtube channels and twitter accounts do link to some insightful finance/crypto resources.

1 Like

Sun Feb 5, 2023 Day 34 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

HOM & RICH listening day.

There is still accumulation of finance/crypto resources, learning. To be a bit more detailed, documents from well known banks and FIs.

I did encounter some recon today. Felt like a headache of sorts. Maybe it was from the ROM loop from Thursday. After a short meditation of around 8-10 minutes (no music) the recon went away.

A theory from me. I do think there are some sort of result enhancers or maybe a version of Rebirth in ROM. Not official and just my opinion.

1 Like

Fri Feb 10, 2023 Day 39 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Rest day today. HOM & RICH listening day was yesterday.

More future stack ideas developed for me over the last few days. I could do Custom + 2 main store titles. Should I use EOG + 2 titles? There is HOM, AM, Stark idea, there is AM, Stark, EOG idea. I need to give it time based on any news in terms of website updates here and financial markets news.

Speaking of financial markets news, crypto went down a little from the Kraken crypto exchange news. It is a buy the dip chance but I am not sure.

Sunday Feb 12, 2023 Day 41 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Listening day of ROM only.

In the last journal entry/post I mentioned about a buy the dip chance in crypto. It was a good thing I did not buy as prices went down over the last 48 hours. I was thinking it was not a good buy entry instead of me trying to time a bottom. HOM result.

I have to come to the realization to not use HOM Core if I were to use a custom. The major store version of HOM ZPv2 has been good so far. This is month five. I do not want to ruin this streak.

I have revisited some old Linkin Park songs. There is also a new song out.

2 Likes

Tuesday Feb 14, 2023 Day 43 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

HOM + RICH ZPv2 listening day.

There was some light recon today but it faded away shortly.

I am still looking into future stacks and playing around with custom drafts again today and the last few days. One custom draft had AM + RICH and I had some other drafts as a manifestation booster custom. I will wait a bit as there is an upcoming module pack.

Entry For Thurs Feb 16, 2023 Day 45 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Relevation of Mind loop. Nothing big to report here.

Entry For Friday Feb 17, 2023 Day 46 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Rest day.

I am appreciating rest days more. On this day I felt the eyes being more awake. This is similar to when I ran CHOSEN a while back. I thought I was being weird back then when I mentioned in a journal post about feeling around the eyes. Then the new module pack came out a few days ago where one of the modules mentioned about some modules/subs affect the eyes (the eyes of Zenith module).

I am reconsidering some lighter titles and even stacks that I have used in the past. I ask myself what do I need, which subs would be of great benefit given my situation.

This second cycle is concluding soon. I may do another cycle of Relevation of Mind. This second cycle of ROM is slightly more noticeable.

1 Like

Part 1 of 2

Entry For Sunday Feb 19, 2023 Day 48 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Listening day with HOM + RICH (15 min each).

Entry For Monday Feb 20, 2023 Day 49 of HOM, RICH, ROM Stack

Rest day today.

After reading the testimonial post from IronClaws (I was not sure to tag IronClaws or not) in the Relevation of Mind main thread, I did get inspired to read related books on manifestation and the subconscious mind. Started with the book by Joseph Murphy - The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. I will work my way to that Andrew Kap book which is at a nice discounted price for Amazon Kindle in my area.

Part 2 of 2

Custom Drafts Again

AM + RICH Cores 20 Modules Custom Draft

am_rich_draft

RICH + Mind's Eye Cores Custom Draft

draft_two.PNG

With the second one I could run this along House of Medici main title and Ascended Mogul main title. I’ll give it more time. I may change some modules again after reading those books.

2 Likes