EXPERIMENTAL Microloop / ZPU Listening Instructions

Im still curious about the 3 titles per listening day thing as im sure saint said that they dont recommend like previously but still see some guys listening 3 titles a day or making 3-4 core customs

1 Like

The reason is to prepare us for ZPU. From what I understand, all upcoming releases will be ZPU (not full ZPU but close) and the new recommend schedule is to prepare us for that.

I’m currently listening to a 3 stack and play all 3 back to back on my listening day, however I’m switching out EOG1 to the new R.I.C.H. in early April and R.I.C.H. is ZPU (light I believe it’s called) so I will have to listen to my stack using the new listening schedule.

3 Likes

When adding a new subliminal but your already listening to one is it better to listen to it solo on alternate days first or just combine it for e.g

Title A
Rest Day
Title A + Title B

Or

Title A
Rest Day
Title B
Rest Day
Title A
Rest Day
Title B
Rest Day
Title A + Title B

1 Like

Is 5m considered an incomplete run? I noticed the jump is from 3m to 7m, with no intermediates suggested in forum responses.

1 Like

No

5char

2 Likes

I went to 5 minutes very recently with a sub. I jumped from 3 to 7 and had some recon so I tried 5 minutes and didn’t have the recon.

I’ll tell you this though, there are quite a few advanced users who are staying with 30 second loops with a lot of titles and they get tremendous results with the new tech. @SaintSovereign will often use 30 second loops on titles.

I was under the impression that you aren’t getting the full script until around 3 minutes (depends on the title), so I’m either wrong, and it’s not the case with the newer tech, or I misunderstood.

1 Like

This is an interesting idea- the reccomended pattern is the first one, but I could see one title per day working well and being able to do them at longer loops. Might experiment with this.

1 Like

I thought about one title per day with a MWF split. Might give it a try with my next cycle.

I go back and forth depending on the phase I’m in.

I usually start at 90 seconds and stay there for a while. Then I move to 3 minutes and stay there for some time, then 5 minutes until the end of the cycle.

During the next cycle, I start at 5 minutes and move up to 7. I stay there for a while, and if there is no recon, I go to 11 minutes. If there is still no recon, I move up to 15 minutes.

By the next cycle, which is usually the third one, I start mixing the exposure times. One session might be 7 minutes, the next 3 minutes, and the next 15 minutes. I like having the ability to listen to the most granular version of the script, 15 minutes, when I want to go deeper, while still being able to drop back to 3 minutes when I want faster integration.

I also do something different near the end of a cycle. Now that a cycle lasts two months and we spend more time with the same subs, I usually listen to 15 minutes exclusively for the final 7 to 10 sessions. I know a washout period is coming, so I’m comfortable pushing the exposure a little harder at the end.

I sometimes end up a bit overloaded, but that’s also one of the reasons I extended my washout periods to 12 days. I don’t do 5-day washouts anymore.

4 Likes

Is that running all titles every listening day or do you split them up? My approach is pretty similar with a gradual ramp, and longer loops towards end of cycle- but finding that challenging when you get to full loops with all 3.

@SaintSovereign Could you provide any advice/reccomendations on how to approach listening schedule optimally while running 3 titles. Is it still all 3 each day?

1 Like

Is isn’t, hasn’t been the case since new instructions were released

It’s 2 titles on day 1, 1 title on day 3, repeat

instructions.subliminalclub.com

2 Likes

When I run two subs, I alternate them, so each one has its own day. When I run three, I listen to one sub during one session and the other two during the next.

Toward the end of the third cycle, and in every cycle after that, I usually run all three at 15 minutes each. That’s also the main reason I take a 12-day washout instead of the standard 5 days. Rest and integration is important. By the way, I NEVER LISTEN TO 3 DIFFERENT SUBS THE SAME DAY. I THINK THAT’S CRAZINESS.

2 Likes

Especially with ZPU. The manual advises against this

Ah never saw that update- I think there was just a forum update awhile back that said all 3 on one day with the new tech.

Definitely going to go back to 2 titles one day- the 3rd the other.

I feel like all three one day is more challenging to process for me. Started doing all 3 for probably the last 6 months or so- and it just feels like it’s a lot of different subjects/topics to integrate all at once- even at lower listening times.

1 Like

That was exactly what I was struggling with. So then it slows the work down. It’s almost like a lose/lose. Of course it isn’t but you want to work on things also. I knew it was time for me to get my first custom.

1 Like

Yeah, going to have to go the custom route again soon. Forgot I make drastically better progress with 2 sub stacks lol. I think even with alternating because then I’m not getting as much exposure.

2 Likes

I was doing that with EOG1 and RICH Trader. I’d drop one replace it with the other. I knew why and what I was after, but I still wanted and needed a settling title … I know how about a Custom. LOL.

1 Like

In a similar boat- Running reforged, stabilizer, True Sell. Thinking reforged+stabalizer makes the most sense in a custom as true sell I’ll be rotating the rough the stages

isn’t it supposed to be 5-7 days with the new zpu listening schedule?

He won’t be able to respond. He’s suspended for a while. The newest schedule is now 5-7 days because our listening schedule has changed due to ZPU. That comment you referenced was just before the new official listening schedule.

So yes, if you follow the current listening schedule of one listening day, one rest day, etc. then you will only have a 5-7 day washout. You can still take more if you feel like it.

Most users will take a longer washout at the end of the year just to make sure they are completely washed out.

1 Like