Executive Question

Does Executive or Limitless Executive help you do things you don’t necessarily want to do but know you need to?
@SaintSovereign
@Lion
@Brandon
@AlexanderGraves
@Malkuth

3 Likes

Have victory calls under consideration

1 Like

I’m not sure that I understand. Can you give an example?

2 Likes

I must say, he stated the question in a wrong frame. Everything we do comes from a subconscious desire. So the idea of acting opposed to subconscious want/desire, questions the whole subliminal use.
He basically wants a sledgehammer type of sub which reprograms(I dunno if that is the right word) your subconscious to do the necessary thing.
While everyone has different approaches to the end goal, but the end goal is mainly social power(IMO), power in stark, Khan, empeor and even WANTED’s approach.
But honestly Khan makes you so much under control, you can eat the food you don’t like in a necessary situation. It’s very much profound.

1 Like

If I should workout or do something productive instead of watching Netflix?
I’m trying to cultivate better habits.
I have been reading Atomic Habits and it got me thinking

1 Like

Would love to hear more executive/ LE experiences. Both threads are ghosttowns compared to other subs.

2 Likes

Hi @James

Perhaps GLM or Spartan for the discipline and willpower?

4 Likes

While I strongly agree with invictus(regarding GLM). But Khan is on another level.
Don’t skip the TB

2 Likes

That is the book that changed my life in terms of good habits. Take it’s advice! It was the first step for me. And I recommend a habit tracker, such as Habitify. Keep your habits small to start, and gradually increase and refine them.

And on that note, I felt that Ascension was really helping me tackle and improve on my habit goals.

4 Likes

I haven’t used either in a long while but when I did I got the urge to do the things I needed to do. The only downside, personally, was that I still had the choice to do it even though I felt this strong kick to make me want to do it.

I say downside because it’s my conscious ability to say no to doing it, even if the urge is strong, that sucks. But sometimes it does override that and make me want to do the stuff more.

I remember having an urge to get everything I needed to do and clean the house after using The Executive whilst being super creative and doing choreo on Limitless Executive.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this sub will do it @James

I’ve run both LE and GLM, and it was GLM that lit the fire under my ass and helped me do the things that moved the needle for me in all areas.

6 Likes

I had an insane drive to do the things that needed to be done when running The Executive whether I liked it or not.

I didn’t feel it as much on Limitless Executive but that might be some recon with the Limitless scripting in LE.

3 Likes