Executive emperor

She wants sex
I’ve been in this situation before, one girl invited herself over after 5 minutes talking on tinder, I barely saw her pictures.
I started freaking out, thinking I was getting catfished and it was some dude who was gonna rob me,
She came over and was a super hot tall blone
She came up stairs and I started talking to her, and then a voice in my head was like ’ dude, she’s not her to talk’ so I stopped talking and kissed her and then we banged it out.

I told her it was brave of her to come over so quickly, and she was like ‘this is my first time on tinder, is not that normal?’… and I was like ,’ yea…sure’ :slight_smile:

point is, it can, is, and will happen to you, just go with it :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:joy::rofl: “It’s my first time, I never done that before. - Yeah sure.” Man you gotta love women for that shit, they are really crazier than us :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

thanks bros u guys r the best :hugs:

lol maybe bro but idk kind of hesitant b/c right now im sweetspot getting good result
idk if i add something extra it might ruin it or slow down

1 Like

Emperor has Sex Mastery in it.
I’d milk your run for all it’s worth before adding anything.

1 Like

Man, what a journal. I couldn’t wipe off the smile on my face while reading. I can’t wait to have a journal like this of my own. Thanks for the push, brother and congratulations! This is A+

4 Likes

DAY 20:
last night i went to blonde chicks apartment
Kind of awkward to talk about this stuff so i wont get into to many details but basically
I showed up to her apartment and bro something weird was going on,
sexual tension from out the gate
She tried to seduce me the moment i walked in
I created a boundary idk why bro i am so different, the old me would immediately just give in and go straight to sex
But i am acting all high value, serious and assertive exhibiting ridiculous self control and delayed gratification
B/c i didnt give in and i stood my ground unphased like a rock and started asking questions about her im not really sure why
Its like im trying to perceive her value or something, i have no idea

Like she is projecting pure sex at me and i am seated, composed and ignoring it all and basically asking “who are you”
Idk what it is its almost like i was subconsciously trying to figure out why is she worth my time and that was more important than sex
The Old me would never even comprehend that…Wow have i changed…

I am so different bro i am too much controlled lmao i am in Emperor mode the whole time
I am trying to be serious but she is overly playful like a kitten the whole time
It felt like im with some1 immature
But i didnt get turned off because thats impossible lol she seemed even hotter than when i first saw her
Not sure if thats her or is it my perception changed? Idk. Idc.
Anyways she started touching me and then immediately something clicked in my mind like idk how to explain i went pure sex mode its like i absorbed all the sexual tension in the room in 1 breath and i became possessed
Its like i switched from from Emperor non sex version to Emperor sex version

The whole past weeks when your busy being productive, you dont really think about sex
But now that i was directing my focus on sex in that moment… it hit me like an absolute nuclear bomb truck, it was overwhelming me, i never felt that in my life, its not an urge. its more like your whole state of being getting smacked into a different direction.

Without details basically i had the best sex ever and i am not even exagerating LOL
Some weird things too like I was more forward and dominant the whole time than i usually am.
I had confidence as if i was a professional like as if id had sex with a million partners and i had maximum sexual confidence idk where it came from
Also the whole experience was different to me idk bro
Best way i can explain it is i was into it in ways that i never was before.
It was just way different
Like everything was “enhanced” idk man
I never had sex like that it was like im on drugs
Its gotta be from the subs, i mean i had sex after being on a long dry spell before but this was something way different

Anyway enough about that stuff

Today i woke up and i started looking at gym equipment online, i might buy some dumbbells or pull up bar
I am going to get very serious about physical health and exercise, today i am also gonna buy a good scale and track all my bodyfat % and everything

Also im getting well equipped for my job interview in monday, i am optimistic and super confident, i have a business plan i am working on too on the side and also some of my family members are getting more openminded and contributing to me,
Even though they were negative in the beginning, now they are coming around and respecting me LOL b/c they see all these moves im making im just too on top of my shit and i have the fire in my eyes, my eyes are like glowing with the strongest ambition you will ever see like im a little crazy LOL
People around me are more supportive now, even though i dont need it. I can be a oneman army and no one will ever stop me no mattr what… but still its nice to have support and accomodating me if i need help hahaha very nicee :grinning: how convenient :laughing:

Also today i was texting blonde chick and now she is more forthcoming in learning more and having conversations. i dont blame her because she never had sex like that either
I found out she is actually like me as well very driven etc
Weird stuff man… weird stuff lol :thinking:
That would be trippy if she was running Emperor too and manifested me LMAO
But yeah bro i am on the trajectorys now and i only see it getting better my optimism is too strong now
I dont think i can see negative even if i tried lol

9 Likes

Told ya :slight_smile:
no additions necessary.

3 Likes

she might be the Empress, or one of them at least.

1 Like

Like reading your journal of haha, awesome!

With the job interview, where the guy said: I like your energy. Did you get the job? What field.are you getting into btw?

1 Like

lol no i didnt get job yet they didnt call me but i am 90% sure i got it and its manufacturing field
thanks bro! :smile:

1 Like

Where’s today’s update!! I’m so excited lol :laughing:

1 Like

LOOOOOL :rofl:

DAY 21:
nothing too crazy happening bro

i got a measurement scale for my bodyfat, weight, muscle mass etc it has everything
also started researching about workouts the best ones, planning all this stuff out and optimal diets

today im mostly focused on the health and physical stuff, getting serious about that
also mixed in with more business learning stuff online
i made a clear action plan and goals which ive never done be4 so thats kinda cool

i am just going with the flow, everything seems natural
and also my punctuality is extreme now, especially for when i eat

i eat my meals at very specific times, right on the dot
my way of living is getting more… precise… idk if thats the right word but yeah its less sloppy and all over the place, i don’t eat randomly snacks or anything
my living area is absolutely spotless
i schedule certain times in the day that is appropriate for specific activities like eating
its the same when i go to the washroom lol…
im not even at work its a sunday idk how im naturally becoming like this as if im in a professional environment
i feel very professional, feel like im james bond everything needs to be impeccablly precise
much better time management and time oriented, i started asking myself questions like thinking about the past hour “did i gain anything from it, did it contribute to my goals, was it well spent, what can i change”
or in the next hour “how i can gain something from this hour and use it to contribute my goals” and then this type of thinking just Naturally leads me to do certain things im just going with the flow and taking actions
this is like extreme obsession i dont think the normal person thinks like this i am literally trying to extract value from every hour of the day LOL yeah i am too changed now
before i would have no direction and be all sloppy doing whatever and not caring :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

DAY 24:

had my 2nd job interview on monday, didn’t go that well… i don’t really wanna talk about it LOL
but long story short, the interviewer was really strange and asking me weird questions… didn’t speak that great english and had a stick up their ass… i didn’t let it affect me though, i just got it done and got out of there… i definetly do not want to work for someone like that. It is a sketchy business too so i am not surprised

on the bright side yesterday i got hired at the 1st job interview place, no surprise there. i start on monday and my last day for my part time job is friday, so its a nice and smooth transition.

i have been having ridiculously strange and vivid dreams these past few days but im sure every1 here has them lol

that’s all basic stuff but something crazy did happen lol… get this…
i was chilling with blondie and started telling her about my business plans, basically my whole game plan and she told me she has a brother who has done something very similar… he’s an entrepreneur, apparently the guy is making big bucks :open_mouth:
and shes like “let me know if you wanna talk to him or have questions”
like she’s trying to be useful to me lmao but goddamit she is :astonished:
i started looking him up, he is no joke

lol this is where my brain started putting shit together and i realized this subs are so advanced they frickenn manifested me a hot sex partner who also has a network contact that can directly help me lmfao
LOL WHAT
bro no way man how is that even possible im speechless what is even life
2 birds with 1 stone
i actually have a lot of questions too lol its so damn perfect
the universe is like “questions? no problem, here’s ur answers”
i swear bro

7 Likes

That’s awesome man! Things are lining up! Always believe in yourself!
I’m happy for you and good luck with your new job!
Peace

2 Likes

DAY 25:

pump it pump it pump it
i’m working out 2 times a day and I feel like a monster, some1 better stop me before i get out of control LOOL
i have so much energy its ridiculous idk where this sudden bursts of energy come from maybe from Executive? giving me more energy to take action? idk but im loving it lol
my body looks leaner already somehow :open_mouth:
4 days ago i was 11% bodyfat and now i’m at 10% bodyfat according to my scale
this journal entry sounds like I’m using Emperor Fitness Multistage but i’m not lol, Emperor+Executive just made me more on top of my shit about my health and my drive/confidence is leaking into other areas of my life
i need to become the best at everything, i need to become the best me
i am NOT satisfied at moseying by in this life of limitless possiblities being at 70% of my potential, no
not even 99% is acceptable
Fuck. No.
absolutely unacceptable.
the greatest achievements of this world were predicated on raw alpha male emperor drive…
and now it consumes me…
100% or bust
i have to ascend to a diffrerent level and i will do it, i have too much momentum now
i am having the best sex that i ever had lately
im having the most enthusiastic beastmode workouts lately
i am meeting people that will help me become rich lately
i am gonna be making 2x more money next week
i see things that i have never seen before, things i never knew existed…
i am seeing things with my newfound emperor vision and it baffles me because everywhere i look i see the patterns, all i see are building blocks, all i see is potential… its hard to explain, i don’t think it can be articulated its weird… its one those things you just have to see
the frequency at which i feel on top of the world is increasing more and more, its too much i feel like im going insane sometimes, these 2 subs were the absolute perfect choice for me i have zero regrets

10 Likes

Congrats on the job offer, my friend! And for all the other success too like getting yourself a hot woman, getting connections through her, raising your physical fitness, etc.

I always have a wide grin when I read your journal because you are clearly being successful by putting yourself out there with loads of action.

Keep at it :muscle:

3 Likes

This journal makes me motivated to take massive action as well as break down as much as I possibly can before I start seeing more people again.

2 Likes

I’ve read this journal like 10x , I love it so much

1 Like

@amambitious357

Any news? Still on the path?

1 Like