Executive emperor

Excellent journey and journal, @amambitious357. Very inspiring. It lives upto your username.

1 Like

Lol :joy: too funny

1 Like

DAY 14:

• MAN 1 of those companies I applied to called me today and now I have a job interviewā€¦ lol I got so excited I canā€™t even put it into words. I started researching them to prepare myself, I literally feel like any one in the world is gonna hire me at this point I am that confident broā€¦ like idc man, Iā€™m too laser focused. I see myself as the ultimate asset and I feel like I am doing any company a favor by giving them my tunnel vision ambition

-Iā€™m like a robot I did so many things today its ridiculous, i didnā€™t sit down and waste time not even for a second. I just move, find something to do, find something beneficial that can feed my vision of an empire and Iā€™m not even getting tired, it actually energizes me. It feels like the ā€œrightā€ thing to do like I am intune with my self. I am like a predator thatā€™s always on the prowl, hunting knowledge, im not normal manā€¦ the average person doesnā€™t act like this its weird. Iā€™m not me anymore.

something is also off about my mind idk man like Iā€™m having some doubts or part of me is in denial and trying to ā€œdownplayā€ all the crazy shit that has been happening like even though im confident for the job interview, Part of me has doubt that like what if i go into the job interview and become nervous because i know that alot of people talk the talk and can preframe their confidence but as soon as they get into the actual situation they become a nervous mess LOL
So yeah bro part of me is afraid that that will happen to meā€¦ i am not 100% optimism that the subs and my resulted confidence will carry over to this real life situation job interviewā€¦ i am more like ā€œweā€™ll seeā€
so yeah we will seeā€¦ i will be sure to report here what happens

This is not the only thing thatā€™s off about my mindā€¦ I also noticed how my mind is trying to downplay what happened with the blonde chick yesterday its weirdā€¦ part of my mind is trying to downplay it all such as that i was misinterpreting her iois and sexual interest and making me overthink it but idk why i am doing this because it was objectively the craziest iois i ever got
My mind is trying to deny shit and make me think that theres no results
Its some weird reconciliation or something bro
Theres no way its not workingā€¦ these thoughts popped up and i was like huh where tf is this coming from

Also, i texted the blond chick from the store and she was texting me all enthusiastically asking me about the suit etc and then i made some sexual innuendos out of nowhere it got sexy really fastā€¦
sexual innuendos were dropped heavily and its like she was waiting for it
Like i drove the convo into a wild turn but shes the one who immediately pressed hard on the gas LOL

Its too easy man wtf and now i am going to her apartment on friday. she is fucking hot
I was thinking a date but then realized that could be lame because of covid and lame masks
And now i get direct invitation to her fricken apartment HAHAHAHAHA man everything is just too perfect thank you universe
how did i end up here
got a job interview for 2x as much money
got a date with a hot blond babe that ill probably have crazy sex with

I feel like i am on top of the world
thank you sub club makers

godbless every1 i love you all

12 Likes

This is only the start!

2 Likes

yeah bro!!!
Just think your outcome with the interview and let it go. Inside you you know what you want and what you need.
Be sincere to yourself and the interviewers the day of the interview and everything is going to be alright!

1 Like

DAY 15:
yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

havenā€™t done much today im just trying to overload on the subsā€¦
spammed emperor pretty much the whole dayā€¦
my brain is kind of spinning at this pointā€¦ likeā€¦ i dont feel like shit but its hard to explain im just out of it
lmfaooooooo :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
hahahahaha feel like im high or something i feel like a maniac its weirdā€¦ i think hehehehehaha

im decidede to double down on the exposure because i got both a job interview and a date this week but ehhhh it might have been counterproductive since i didnt do much today
not much action takingā€¦ im just like zoned out and staring at walls and shit, reading stuff in this forum
my brain must not be used to this much exposure oh well i think i will go back to my normal routines from tomorrow

2 Likes

How many loops you run in a day ?

1 Like

uhhhhhhhhh idk bro lmfaooo i did over 10 loops for sure of emperor
all it did is made my brain slow :drooling_face::drooling_face:

my logic was ā€œim gonna focus this day on just bombarding myself with the subs and get as much exposure as i possibly can in this 1 dayā€ ā€¦ lollllllllll hahahahahahahaha
yeah now i see its not a good ideaā€¦ i maybe got a little too ambitious
hopefully i wake up better tomorrow and it doesnt ruin my momentum

1 Like

HAHA. You should decrease it to 6 or 7. It differs from person to person but i think 6-8 is pretty good for most of people.

1 Like

ya forsure bro i think i normally get 3-5 a day
probably less idk but somewhere around there, lol definetly not over 10 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You guys are talking about Q here and 6-7 yassses

2 Likes

Take a break from subs tomorrow. That would be even more effective.

Search ā€œbloomā€ to learn more about this effect.

2 Likes

:star_struck: wow Thanks bro

quick one before i dip

Day 16:

I havenā€™t listened today so far but I am back in my groove and I woke up like a beast full of energy. i will skip listening today and go back to normal routine of listening from tomorrow

• also I started doing pushups when i woke up this morning because i had so much energy., i felt high on testosterones, i might start working out and getting strict about it. I donā€™t workout currently but my job is pretty physical intense (slave work :roll_eyes:) so i get some exercise but idk I have an urge to lift weights or something and take more care of my body

• another weird thing I noticed is my voice is deeper and louder, itā€™s kind of fun to speak lol playing around with my voice because its sounds a little different. it has more projection and resonating more like it has more of a emperor commanding feel to it idk how to explain but yeah

-i have been texting blond chick here and there, whats weird is that she only met me once and hardly knows anything about me and invited me to her apartment :thinking: is that normal? how can she trust me that iā€™m not a psychopath or something lmao its weird maybe im overthinking it. but yeah i brought this up in the text i asked ā€œdo you usually invite strangers to your apartmentā€ and she told me she never has which made me even more conffused. this is some bizarre manifestation bro lmao i mean im not complaining but when i analyze it all in my head its just weirdā€¦ we literally havenā€™t even been on a date and when i tried to get a convo going in the text to learn more ab each other she takes hours to reply and also doesnt seem interestedā€¦ seems like she just wants sex
also i had some fears pop up like what if shes crazy and its a trap lmao im just not used to hooking up with strangers
im too much in my head ab this and need to just fastforward to friday and see what happens

• have job interview on thursday and i started thinking ahead like ā€œsay i get the job. but then what?ā€ i realized im still gonna be slaving away doing something i dont wanna do. sure its more money but idk i guess it allows me to save more and i can use that extra money to invest and channel into my side hustles yeah now that i think of it thats sounds good

yeah i am way in my head about things its gotta be the subs. i am manifesting stuff that i am not used to and i am reacting in this way but im sure it will get better i mean i still am confident as hell and on top of my shit. now that im in the game i am getting adapted i guess its pretty cool

3 Likes

DAY 18:

SWEET MOTHERR OF GOD
Mano mano man
bruh. no jokeā€¦ i am like literaly ON FIRE :fire::fire:jesus i am on drugs
this afternoon i had my job interview today and absolutely destroyed that shit bro i am never going to doubt myself again LMAO
I donā€™t even meet the job requirements perfectly or have the credentials but i didnt give a F***!, im just too much its over for evrrybody
This man who was interviewing me, he seemed impressed by me the whole time even though on paper Iā€™m not that impressive at all, my resume is not impressive but I just had the perfect answer to every question he asked and then i asked the craziest questions god damn bro i am a fricken robot, it all just popped up in my head naturally i was just in the flow
i just pulled some wizard shit. and also i had zero anxiety the whole time i felt so confident i walked in and felt like i own the place already like its my home HAHAHA. At the end he said ā€œi like your energyā€ and he seemed kind of starstruck or something lol bro i can tell he saw the fire in my eyes. No. I am fire. Its not just in my eyes bro its all inside me, bro just too much ambition there are no obstacles i can do anything. Its rubbing off on ppl too like the way i was talking, man he was just inspired i got him amped up i can tell. I bet all his other applicants are zombified and complacent with no passion then i came in and seemed like an alien in comparison, I definetly left an impression lol but this is not even the crazy part.

Holly shit bro. get thisā€¦ when i finished the job interview, I looked at my phone and saw voicemail. Turns out I got ANOTHER job interview on Monday LOOOOOOL WTF IS THIS TIMING. i literally almost threw my phone like ā€œhell nahā€ god dammit they all want me hahahaha
Good lord, these manifestations are magic
Lining up like dominos
Finished a job interview and immediately got another one
Cause and effect LOLL
I am too determined now someone better stop me, I am going to absolutely demolish that interview god damn. Iā€™m in predator mode
The universe handed me my prey and now im licking my chops

Once I locked one of these down i will start laying down my empire brick by brick and take over the world.
Bro i am so confident i got that job but now i might even have a choice if i nail the monday interview too lool, either way I am gonna get more money idc

This will be a literally Double in my income omg, i will go from below average income to above average LOL WTF. Dude. I am high on life right now what is this feeling its too much, tomorow evening i am going to a hot blonde chicks apartment and it will most likely end up with sex. This is too easy. This is so many guyā€™s dream and i hardly did anything for it hhaha man this is ridiculusā€¦ and to think its only gonna get better? its too much bro like its too crazy bro i cantā€¦ how many days is this, 18? SMH These subs need to be more expensive i feel like i am ripping off subliminal club, these subs are too strong LMAO
nah man. right this moment right now is the best i have ever felt in my entire life.
God. Fricken. Bless. Bro.

6 Likes

hey bro.
do you still running Executive too?
Good stuff man! I always feel your energy! Keep crushing it!
Good luck tomorrow with the blondeeee chick :wink:

1 Like

yes bro Executive is amazing for ambition and action
i donā€™t think people even have to worry about taking action if they using Executive
all the time they keep saying if you use subs ā€œyou have to take actionā€ or ā€œmake sure you take actionā€ etc
Exectutive makes you become Action lol and sub+action = result
Taking action is such a big thing, this sub literaly covers it completely
i cant beleive these submakers gave it for free LMFAO
executive = action
stacked sub (whichever one, for me it Emperor) = direction

action+direction you will just keep making progress in the direction of the stacked sub i think this is what happening to me its too crazy

3 Likes

You should order and use Libertine Ultima or Sex Mastery today. :wink:

2 Likes

She wants sex
Iā€™ve been in this situation before, one girl invited herself over after 5 minutes talking on tinder, I barely saw her pictures.
I started freaking out, thinking I was getting catfished and it was some dude who was gonna rob me,
She came over and was a super hot tall blone
She came up stairs and I started talking to her, and then a voice in my head was like ā€™ dude, sheā€™s not her to talkā€™ so I stopped talking and kissed her and then we banged it out.

I told her it was brave of her to come over so quickly, and she was like ā€˜this is my first time on tinder, is not that normal?ā€™ā€¦ and I was like ,ā€™ yeaā€¦sureā€™ :slight_smile:

point is, it can, is, and will happen to you, just go with it :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:joy::rofl: ā€œItā€™s my first time, I never done that before. - Yeah sure.ā€ Man you gotta love women for that shit, they are really crazier than us :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes