Executive emperor

1 listen
gorila%20gif

9 Likes

i feel dangerous bro i am calm but inside i feel like that ^ no joke lmfao also feel kind of anxiety a little bit
going to work in 30 minutes its gona be interesting cyu bros later

3 Likes

Make good use of that energy…
Try not to kill anyone though :joy:

1 Like

sweet moother of jesus im transforming

1 Like

bruh
i was really edgy and serious today and i walked a little different its weird im walking like i dont care about anything like my aura is no one can stop me and ppl were noticing i was getting lots of stares
i am kinda good looking guy so i naturally get a lot of attention but today its different even more now people are staring

when i got off from work and i went to parking lot, i passed these 2 chicks and i didnt even look at them, no eye contact nothing i treated them like they r invisible LOL
idk why im just not interested they felt like invisible to me
i am walking like i have tunnel vision like im on a mission to start a war or going to important meeting and i am not bothered by anything and also i am too focused and just want to conquer shit LMAO
also i was getting very angry today from some guys were messing around they didnt do anything bad but idk they just werent serious and i feel like every1 has to be serious like me its weird

6 Likes

haha great. Are you using EmperorQ and executive ultima ?

ya bro i using both i will keep using it

1 Like

also some past memory popped in my head randomly from long time ago wich also weird
it was so random LOL im just sitting eating then boom and it was bad memory too

keep it up.
Use this method:
2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off
and tweak this according to your need.
All the best buddy

thanx bro i will try it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ahh i listened to emperor again
i feel like quitting my job
whats happening to meee
helpppp

3 Likes

i keep getting thoughts to quit and find something better
that i desrve better

3 Likes

That guy who asked show me good results or tell me why I should use sub club subs should read this journal lol

6 Likes

This is a normal effect of Emperor. If it persists and affects your attitude too severely, you may want to switch to Ascended Mogul or Stark.

4 Likes

I saw the name of this thread and Simon’s ‘face’ as the last post, and for a brief moment thought there would be journal :joy:

2 Likes

yes-this has been a very big challenge on Emperor-I’ve created an environment where I only have to deal with a work ‘superior’ 1x a week and do everything else on my own. I’ve also done such good work, that no one can tell me shit, I would find a way to make it at least tolerable for your new attitude, find something better, or switch subs.

love the king kong btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s usually a better plan to find something better first, but if that’s what it’s pushing you to do, definitely start doing it.

Does Emperor boost ego ?

depends,
how are you defining ego?

1 Like

From my perspective Ego is something rude, rude to others. Correct me if i am wrong.