Executive emperor

that fits for the vernacular use of Ego, but not directly accurate to any psychoanalytic or authentic spiritual or even pop spiritual conception. But without getting into that discussion I can answer your question by saying no, it doesn’t make you haughty or rude. It may bring some intensity, Independence, strength, and at times anger, to the surface while diminishing manipulative niceties, pandering, and ass kissing-which may land as rude to some, but it will not compromise relations you value or have you lack self control. However your independence and drive may not land well with some, especially those used to having you at their timing and request.

3 Likes

Oh boi xd.

Oh boi I get lol whats xd?

xd=funny emoji
lmao

1 Like

“Executive - it puts hair on yo back, bro!”

Now on an Internet connection near you.

1 Like

I’ll be following this one, I plan on adding Exec to my Emperor stack along with AuraQ soon. I’ve also had the thoughts of wanting to leave my job (trucking) because I deserve something better, but I would prefer to have something lined up in these sketchy times first.

2 Likes

Emperor requires that your job has a future.

If your role or your office/boss is such that working there for another 5 years will not make your career or wealth prospects any better, then EQ will push you to quit it.

On the other hand, if you’re building skills at your job, that improve your income prospects, or there is a chance you can earn stakes in the business, then EQ will boost your talents and your productivity.

:+1:t2:

Emperor isn’t rude, it’s impatient. It does not like timewasters - even if that is you yourself. :smile:

6 Likes

I get frustration swings sometimes and i behave rudely sometimes also and then i regret doing it.
Can it because of EQ ?

1 Like

I have been thinking that all those business ventures and the career path that I took never made me wealthy, especially in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Are all the problems I faced running Emperor because I haven’t been on the right track and doing something most suitable for me but I kept on pushing?

What would be better if I want to find my best direction?

1 Like

God so good, this makes perfect sense. That is why my engagement goes in and out of the work I do despite, being very disciplined. It depends on whether I see a future there or not.

1 Like

I can definitely say that I don’t plan on staying a trucker forever. Indeed, I don’t even plan on staying with this company much longer. This isn’t an Emperor original thought; I’m on a student yearly contract, which basically entails me working for this company for a year to pay off my training school. I’m about 11 months in this far. But Emperor definitely does have me considering my options and makes me want to go to another company with better pay and closer to home.

I’ve resisted because I want to fulfill my contract and avoid paying thousands of dollars when I’m in the home stretch, and because I want to keep income coming in to support my little family. Plus, it’ll look good on my driving record having a solid year of experience, especially with this company.

1 Like

idk whats happening to me i had a very deepsleep like 10 hours and very strong crazy dreams i never had dreams like that before

and i am having some emotional swinging like i feel empty and nervous but at the same time inspired i am in all directions
i started to remember some embarassing moment in my life in the past i guessing i have to face them and face my inner fears and demons but i am ready

fightfear

2 Likes

i will take a break and come back in some days
i am goin through somethin now

1 Like

Take care buddy

Best wishes to you man, take care and get right! :+1:t4:

Sure. Especially if these are happening in those areas of life where you’ve let poor performance from yourself and others go on for too long.

1 Like

oh my god. Now i got clearence. So it means EQ doesn’t let a person or others do poor to listener. it increases the standard of listener.

2 Likes

Yes. And that is why members post…

And then …

You realize you deserve better, but you’ve never played at the level you’re feeling inspired to do right now. And you’ve no idea how to handle this challenge. :smile:

At the end of this tunnel is the success you came to Emperor for.
It’ll be fast, but not easy. And there will be emotional swings. :wink:

5 Likes

thanks subclub and you guys :grin:

day 3 or 4 i think:

• im way more confident than i wen i started and more serious
  • ppl are noticing me that im more serious and they asked me whats wrong they said i look angry
  • i feeling good but at same time im feeling like i need to do more in life and that i can do better and need to take more action and also beating myself for not taking more actions
  • in my work i have urge to leave like its waste of my time and doesn’t grow me and i have to become emperor but i am working like a slave it makes me angry and focused like i have to change something big
    -boss came to check on everyone and my coworkers is afraid of him they become quiet and submissive but i gave 0 shits and talk to him like hes is just normal person like i am in the equal status as him and then he was surprised
    -ppl r listening me more wen i speak and gave me more respect
5 Likes