Excited To Join the Community

Hello everyone I’m a longtime lurker and happy to finally start contributing some thoughts to the subliminal community.

Subliminals + living in the moment + personal development = NZT

For the life of me I cannot figure out why people don’t realize the subconscious mind and getting into a rapport and understanding/cleansing of it is THE SECRET to success, love, peace and happiness…

I decided to start posting because I love the energy/vibe here and focus on experimentation…currently I just purchased WANTED and I am running that alone but I’m contemplating either combining it with one either subliminal or creating a custom…but I promised myself to give WANTED three months by itself to really see the changes and build a foundation.

Anyway happy to be here and hope everyone has a great day.

8 Likes

Welcome, @NinjaGazin! Excellent idea to stick to just 1 title at first. Looking forward to your success

1 Like

What is NZT?

The drug on the Bradley Cooper movie Limitless that he took that have him super intellect

Yes the plan is to stay with it…my dilemma is whether I will continue with a stack by adding another major program or try to create a custom.

It will depend on the results I get. I have lurked and read a lot of journals here and it seems to me the guy who stay consistent on one sub for a longer period have greater results. Also the guys who actually take breaks…so I’m looking forward to the results

I kind of already have the WANTED personality type so I figure this sub will act as subtle nudge to become More of what I already I am until my wholeness reaches mythical proportions…

1 Like