Excalibur custom journal

Wash out Day 1 / 21

Increasingly, the deep trauma and emotions inside are being resolved, and the effects of big Stark and Medici are being created.

This time, after proceeding with Washout, I will strictly listen to the number of loops once a week, so we will expect continuous growth.

It will be used appropriately to build several kingdoms. I am also studying about rune.

Now I feel so noble to be among ordinary people that it’s hard to get along in the general community.

After the journal, it certainly seems to have a lot of stable effects. I will continue to write journals in the future.

I think I’ve exploited myself for over a year, with a lot of loops.

I don’t think a three-week washout will be fun, but I’ll empty my mind as I run it and start a new loop after that.

When the loop starts, it starts with healing, and after that, many elements of empire construction seem to emerge, so I think I will spend Saturday and Sunday resting while listening to the loop on Saturday and then work hard on productive activities from Monday to Friday.

I think I’m getting to know how to maximize the advantages of my customization.

2 Likes

Day 419

Studying efficiency and productivity are increasing like crazy.

After learning a little bit about a particular content, related innovative ideas and plans often come to mind from beginning to end.

I think my life will be much richer if I study deeper and then lead to various financial benefits.

There are many good ideas, but for a better opportunity, I am building my skills faithfully.

These days, it’s the most fun when I study and show my skills, and I don’t think it’s fun to see people.

I am happiest when I see my girlfriend(10/10, i will marry her), then I study my major, and the rest I don’t have much emotion.

Maybe because I have wanted, people call me first even if I don’t talk to people, but I’m just trying to figure out how to call me first. I don’t think it’s very social to wait until people talk to me.

My score is 10++/10, so most women seem to feel too excited and run away.

I read books in various fields and study deeply every day.

I think qv2 is more about training me in the right environment than just listening to a lot of dates.

I am studying the field that I studied a lot in the past again humbly, and I think the effect is much better than before.

It was difficult in the beginning because there were too many majors and many things to do, but I think I’m getting more and more synergy. Stark’s best professional talent is coming to life.

Although I have a lot of cores, I think I have a better synergy because my life originally studied across various fields.

Before making the product, I thought about love a lot, but now I think I’m thinking about expressing a core related to money.

I’m reading EOG’s product manual and medici’s product manual and thinking about how to express many things more easily.

I think there are so many interesting fields that I am studying these days. (astrology, occult, tarot, etc.)

My major is largely astrology, cat, education.

I’m getting very warm, but I’m not sure if it’s because of wanted or because of GlorySeeker’s aura. I used to be very sensitive to cold, but now I think it’s the opposite.

In my previous experience, I think eog certainly had a tremendous effect when I was working in a business.

And thanks to medici, I think there’s a lot of command. I don’t know if it’s because I have wanted, but people often work hard for me even though I don’t talk much.

2 Likes

I plan to do washout for a month and then run qv2 custom once a week.

It’s now the second day of washout, and it’s been very painful and I’ve been feeling better.

To reduce various burdens, I’m going to take a break for a month.

It’s been 400 days since I listened to sc’s products in a row, so I think there are a lot of things to wash out.

1 Like

qv2 custom Day 454

The effect is getting better and better.

Dr is healing more and more, and it seems to create new potential.

Whatever I do, I’m taking it relaxing.

No matter what I do, I think I’m thinking a lot of money.

With the various abilities I have developed, there are many plans to do successful projects.

Life feels very peaceful and relaxed because of the eog millionaire mind and dr healing.

Over the past year, I think I’ve overcome many weaknesses and developed more capabilities.

1 Like

Hi, I am glad to see someone actively using a QV2 custom. I have two QV2 customs in Ultima format, I still use them alongside ZP. Do you actually prefer QV2 over ZP, @KingArthur ?

1 Like

This was my post in your journal back in January. I am glad to see you are still posting.

1 Like

I liked zp better, but I am using qv2 for personal reasons.

restart Day 32

make day 474

These days, I feel like the effects are skyrocketing and cruising.

Recently, I am preparing for a test to go to a school. It’s all thanks to Sc! I think everything will be solved easily after I got into the school.

A few months ago, last year there were a lot of friction with people, but now there’s not much friction.

I think it’s because my relationship skills have risen significantly and my ranking has risen a lot.

I’ve studied many majors evenly, so I think I’ll be able to practice with schoolwork after I get accepted to school. I’d like to order a new custom in about after 3 months.

Leadership seems to have increased significantly.
(medici)

3 Likes

i will blu ultima + qv2 custom
stack.

1 Like

Wash out Day 2

This time, I will try to wash out as long as possible (21-32) and then listen to only one loop a week or one loop a month from the next year.

1 Like

Day 583

My skills have improved considerably since I first used it, and I can learn and use many things.
I am planning to continue to do one loop every two days.

I think I will learn more Astrology and various majors this year.
Thank you always for the sc club that changed my life so much!

Quite a lot of bad habits have disappeared.
I have few relationships right now, but I think I can’t help it because I’m immersed in my studies!
I will study a lot this year, or this year and next year, and I think I will be able to swing the Excalibur excitedly from then on.
I think it’s a great blessing to make a custom that’s suitable for use throughout your life and to develop and grow every day.
By combining the strengths and weaknesses of each core well, I think I’m gradually using customization well.

1 Like

Day 596

I’m listening to one loop a week and it’s very effective.

My major, business, investment, and many other things are being studied and researched all day long.

It was very unfortunate that I didn’t add ql, but I think I am getting better at studying because I study all day listening to 1 loop a week.

I think I will study a lot of things this year and focus on building a giant company from the next year or the year after that!

I’m always grateful to sc for changing my fate!!

If I study hard by listening to loop once a week during this year, I expect that I will be good at QL level.

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot of cores. You have no issues or recon running that many cores?

1 Like

No, it’s been very bad for almost a year, and there’s a big reconciliation once in four or five hours after hearing it recently.
Originally, when I heard it every two days, I felt like I was going crazy because of reconciliation.
I think it’s much better than before because I’ve reduced it to 1 loop for a week recently. and also Dragon Reborn healing has been done to some extent.

And to be honest, rather than having a lot of cores, I think the reconciliation was worse because I made a little mistake in the combination (although I needed a lot of learning to where I wanted it to be), it would have been easier if I remove WANTED and add Limitless.

If I go back to the past, I think I’ll just follow the guidelines without any difficulty.

1 Like

In about 90 days, I think I will make 3 new customization.
The core is set to stark+artist, eog1+medici, emperor+ql1.

If I continue to use the current customization for 90 days, I think I can improve all the problems I have now and move on to the next customization!

I feel like eog is leading me to a little bit more long term wealth.
I want to launch it early, but I keep studying more.

I think it’s showing a much better effect when I listen to it again after lowering the volume very much.
I am continuing to study various things.
I think I learned a lot of things that I didn’t know when I first started this journey.

I think the healing of the dragon reborn is almost 99.9 percent complete.

I think the effect is quite different when I listen to it in a loud voice and when I listen to it in a very low voice, so I’m spending time adjusting now. The good things that I see right away are that stress and sensitive symptoms have been relieved a lot. I think I got some brain fog because I was going to change it to a different custom a while ago.

Day 48

It’s been almost two years since I made this Excalibur custom.
It’s been 48 days since I used it continuously.
I plan to listen to the next custom after listening to it for another 2 months or so.
I’m expecting quite a lot of healing and growth.