Excalibur custom journal

day 15 total loop : 08

I’m planning to take a two-day break because I think I’m overloaded right now.

If it exceeds 1 loop per 2 days, it seems overloaded. (Response: Addiction occurs and motivation decreases)

I would like to continue to find ways to improve my cognitive abilities. It’s too bad that I didn’t add ql. Going back to the past, I will subtract wanted, dr st4, medici, and eog st4 and add ql. Maybe artist, stark, ql.

day 16

I had symptoms of overloading, so I rested for two days and got back on track. My overload symptoms → Addiction symptoms again, anger increased anger

1 Like

restart 01

I’ve been studying my major.I’m going to wash out, empty all in my head, and then I’m going to find the right number of loops.

1 Like

What is your major?

tarot and astroglogy

Ah. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

i am Start studying astrology in depth.

Maybe it’s because of the stark, I study various fields.

1 Like

Restart Day 03 total loop 01

Significantly reduce the loop.
One loop a week seems enough.

wash out day (4/35)

i start 1 month wash out

I am planning to do wash out until 6/3. It’s been four days now and the pain has disappeared a lot. I’ve been overloaded all the time for a year or so, and I’m getting more comfortable.

qv2 custom + ql zp stack

day 1

i start ql st 4 zp

restart day 1 qv2 custom

I think I’ll control the loop well. The only downside of playing MY CUSTOM is that I think I’m a little short of learning.

I enjoy my hobby again, and I start to build various businesses. I think I’ll set the time well and follow the system.

Washout day 2/30

After doing washout, run customization once a week for about half a year, solve several personal problems, and then order a new custom! (I finally found a solution to the problem that I didn’t think I could solve!)

I think the ql lite parts of custom will be maximized if i adjust the number of loops well.

It worked very well at the beginning of the first loop, and I repeated for almost a year that I would be overloaded by adding one loop, but this time I would wash out and then adjust the number of loops well.

Not only the module, but also the core effect is expected to be 100 percent exposed.

I’m very curious about the results of those who performed the same customization for more than 6 months. I’m also planning to customize it for 3 to 6 months after washing out. After that, I think I will order more customizations and run them steadily for a year, and then I will order new ones every year!!

These days, I’m studying many things more deeply, and one of them is astrology!

If I look at the astrological chart of the people in this community, I think there’s a lot in common. (My chart is full of planets in 12 houses.)

Get out of the pressure to get your business up and running quickly (we’ve created a lot of relevant content, but we haven’t started yet) Slowly, I will study the things I want to study step by step perfectly.

If it weren’t for SC’s products, I’m doing a lot of things in a very short time that I wouldn’t have done in 100 years!! After I make money, I’m going to make a huge donation to SC. (When I make money, I’m going to buy all the modules of custom right away!)

The effect of the zero point custom I ordered a while ago was very good, but I can’t use it for a while because of personal problems, but it will probably be available at the end of this year!! I’m really looking forward to it!

It would be nice to have a formula that can accurately calculate the number of loops (scripts on a few pages and a few loops in a few days)

(If you ask questions about astrology, I will answer them for free if I know them! I’m still a beginner.)

I quit college last year, and I am preparing to attend a good university again from next year.

qv2 custom + zp custom

zp

Core
Emperor
QL St4

Module
I Am
Over drive
Natural winner
Instant Business Tactician
Alpha of Alpha
Story teller
Song of joy

qv2
Core
Dr st4 core
Artist Q Core
Stark Q core
Wanted q core
Eog st4 core
Medici q core

Module
transcendental connection
Furious ascent
Glory seeker
Dragon tongue
Ultimate writer
Financial success reality shifter
epigenetics and dna modulator
Sacred words
Deus
Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Unrelenting wealth motivation energy
Gorgeous manifestor
Forcused arousal

I will add one more customization next year. I plan to live with these two for a year.

One of the problems with many cores is that they don’t have time to learn, but they add ql and emperor, which reduces distractions and increases learning exponentially.

only 1 qv2 custom restart day 01

I will resume the customization that I made a year ago. (I think i do this customization almost 180 days of the year.)

day 03

Maybe because I heard too many loops, my anger and depression got worse.

Since yesterday, I’ve been doing all sorts of unproductive things, almost always doing productive and useful things while I’m awake.

What is listening plan for next week?

How about fewer loops per week?

1 Like

I think it’s going to be painful for one to three days when I start again, and then it’s going to be stable for four days.I 've reduced the loop a little bit and it’s in very good condition and it’s effective!!! I’m so happy and I’m improving Thank you!

Day 04

very good!!

A lot of studying and opportunities are coming up!! I made it a year ago, and I think I’m getting used to it. It’s great to know what’s in each core.

I have DR st4 in my custom, and I feel like I’ve really healed every cell in a year or so, and now I feel the effects are skyrocketing!

It’s a custom I made when I was 25 years old, and I think I’ll use it for the rest of my life. Thank you SC for always saving my life for making this, and I will help you if I can help you all my life!

I’m using more Core ability.

These days, my routine is to study all day long, do something productive, enjoy hobbies, and see people once in a while.

Day 12

This time, the condition is very good. It’s growing tremendously every day, and the loop hears about once a day or two.

For a year or so, I’ve been studying the effects of my custom cores quite deeply, and I’ve been starting them more naturally.

DR’s healing is almost complete, and new opportunities continue to emerge.

I think it’s going to create a lot of wealth, centered on Stark+eog+medici.
My major is astrology and I study deeply and keep seeing good results.

The advantage of wanted is that I can focus on my work. At first, because of the mysteriousness and introversion of wanted, I couldn’t adapt, but now I know that it’s a blessing.

It’s a shame that I don’t have ql, but if I keep doing this custom every day, I expect that it will have an effect of qlst4 in about 6 months.

1 Like

Day 24

It’s been a little lazy week.

I can feel the healing of the DR going on in many ways.

I think my mind has become very calm.

My skills and various skills have improved a lot, but the environment is still the same, so many people seem to be jealous of me.

I will continue to run customization this time, so I think it will have a lot of effects.I’ve never done more than 32 days of customization so far, but I think it’ll last this time.

When I do other activities, I realize that there are many things in the core. (wisdom, money, mental health, business, art, professionals, etc.)

The loop was one in two days, but I usually listen to it more when I want to. I don’t think there’s any problem.

It’s a little disappointing that I don’t have QL in my custom. Maybe if I can make it again, I’ll put QL and CHOSEN and take out a few other things.
The reason why I’m sad that I don’t have QL is because I have to study my field for a long time.

Except for this custom, I’m a man when I listen to other custom, and I have a problem that turns into a woman, and I’ve found a realistic way to solve it, but I yet haven’t been able to put it into a male hormone injection

Two weeks ago, I saw several friends.I think I enjoyed the game a little this week. And I study steadily and enjoy many hobbies.

I’m looking forward to next week. I think I will see my girlfriend a lot, spend productive days, and enjoy hobbies.

I am continuing to study with QLite in Stark.

I think it would be good if there is a technology that pays a lot of money, puts a new core in the current customization, and removes the core.

I don’t have much money because I haven’t run my business properly yet, but after I make money, I’m willing to pay a lot of money to create the custom I want.

I’ve prepared a lot of business-related content, but I’m continuing to study more. It is a business about astrology and I am studying it more and more deeply.

What’s really interesting is that my current situation is a lot in astrology.

From my experience, when I started the new custom, I had a lot of dopamine on the 1st or 2nd day, but after 3rd or 4th day it is less,and the brain fog disappeared a lot ,and the 3rd week, I felt that it was more effective and 1 month I tried to do something big.

When I used QL, I remember the effect being amazing, and I’m hoping that if I use this custom for a long time, it’ll have a similar effect. (When I use QL ST4, I can remember everything I studied and use it.)

I’ve had a lot of goals this year, but I think I’ve achieved some.

I want to write more, but I’ll stop here for the mystery!

Day 32

Tomorrow is the 33rd day, and it’s the first time I’ve used a product that’s been more than 33 days.

My long-standing trauma was resolved today.

As DR gradually relieves various trauma and emotional garbage, I think every aspect of me is improving.

They said there was a small change on the 30th, but there were many sudden changes around the 30th. Life has improved surprisingly through various thought changes and studies.

The deeper part of the core is gradually showing the effect.

There is no QL, but by consistently improving overall cognition, it seems to be improving to a level similar to that of QL.

I ordered a new custom, but I think I will use it if it becomes what I want.

I think I will deal with various emotions through DR, build a huge empire with STARK+MEDICI+EOG, become a billionaire, enjoy various hobbies with ARTIST, and live a luxurious life. WANTED expresses mystery, and it seems that time will be appropriately allocated.

If it weren’t for WANTED, I would have been so sociable that I would only socialize with people. Of course, WANTED is good enough to socialize, but first of all, it seems to help me focus on my work and make it mysterious. (It was incredibly sociable to remember when I included Stark without wanted.)

My major is improving various majors evenly. One of them is astrology.

My hobbies are dancing, photography, and painting.

To match the name King Arthur and Excalibur, I will travel to England with my girlfriend this year or the following year!

Through medici, I think me and my girl friend are gradually working together to improve our career!

Day 416

It’s been 416 days since I first ordered Excalibur. I think I’ve been using it for about 200 days.

I think we will match the number of loops well in this replay.

I think I’ve grown a lot inside and outside.

I think I’ll make good use of the strengths of the cores.

I think one of the reasons why I have many reconciliation is that I didn’t put ql in here by mistake, but the environment where I keep studying is often organized.
I think I’ll use this qv2 custom for the rest of my life.

It seems that the deeper aspects of the cores are gradually displayed, and various shortcomings are overcome.

Since I used it for a long time, I think I can cover ql’s ability for a stark.

I think I need to learn how to talk to people first.

I keep thinking about how to make good use of the capabilities of Stark, medici, and eog.

I think I need to find out which loop is the best. I think 1 loop would be the best for me in about 4 days.

For me, the symptoms of being overloaded are simple.

Getting angry at trivial things, playing computer games, and trying to isolate myself from people are my symptoms of overload. I’m going to wash out as soon as I see this symptom. First of all, the condition is very good right now.

And there’s wanted, so I think I’m not talking to people first and I’m waiting for them to approach, but I think I can talk to people first if I’m good at loop control.

DR’s healing and wisdom growth seem to have reached a very high level. I think happiness and wisdom are growing.

I think I removed a lot of blocks over a year.
DRST4 was very intense in the beginning, so I think I went through a lot of reconciliation in the first few months.
But DR certainly seems to have a tremendous effect over time.

I’ll try a loop a week.

4 Likes