EVERYTHING FROM LIFE (a Khan + Limit Destroyer + Limitless Executive journal)

Day 12 - 13

• Still dissatisfaction with the life I am living.

• Some negative memories have popped up in my mind, some are about my past with women and the rejections I suffered.

• feeling tired.

Day 14

• I am not comfortable being with certain people, I would like to avoid them because they irritate me. I wonder what is the reason for this irritation towards such acquaintance.

• certain memories of the past do not want to erase from my mind, about people who have hurt me.

• I became obsessed with action, I often think about it and I realized that without it, nothing can be achieved. This is a great change of mentality, because before I was used to wanting one thing and ā€œto hopeā€, to hope that it will come. But now I understand how to set a goal and lay out a plan to achieve it, with the only possible ingredient: action

• I realized I have problems with people, many irritate me and I donā€™t feel like I want to bond with anyone. I have also removed many harmful people from my life and have become more selective about who I wish was part of my time. Not everyone can be called ā€œfriendā€.

Day 15

• two pretty girls were looking at me today.

• I tried 7 minutes of listening, both for Kst1 and for LD.

• I wanted to try to approach one of todayā€™s girls but I had a great fear, but inside I felt that I had to do it but I didnā€™t know how.

• I flirted with a girl today with the eyes, on the bus. At first she maintained a fairly prolonged contact, then I began to doubt if she was intrigued or not. I often find myself having doubts.

• It seems that with the increase to 7 minutes of listening I am already feeling recon. I didnā€™t think 2 more minutes would hurt, but I felt the recon with an intensity of 4/5 of 10. Maybe itā€™s better to go back to 5 minutes.

Are you reading some ā€˜Redpillā€™ stuff?

No. I walked away from that stuff because it poisoned my brain.

Stuff regarding masculinity?, how a man should behave?.
Iā€™m not talking about redpill dating stuff here.

Nope I didnā€™t read nothing like that lately.
Do you have any useful stuff to advice?

Simple YouTube search.
Try Rich Cooper about high value men.

The content will create awareness so that you build a high value mindset.

1 Like

Okay thank you, I search for it.

I looked for him, I remember seeing some of his videos. heā€™s pretty tough on what he says about women. Sometimes it seems like he wants to entice the average male to hate women, to see them as robots that respond to X if you do Y, or pre-programmed creatures.
I prefer to have a more human view of them and not consider them all part of that whole that he describes. I have been able to experience for myself the too much into the redpill or PUA mentality and the only thing they have given me is to lose sensitivity and lose the human side that you feel with the other sex.

Now the only way I classify women is into: deserving girl / undeserving girl for meeting/ not merting my personal standards and being a person I consider respectful.

1 Like

On a day by day basis, how many loops, which programs, when are your rest days?

I listen to it like this:

Day 1: Kst1 + LD (5 minutes each)
Day 2 : rest
Day 3 : Limitless (or LE if I am in a hurry) (5 minutes)

Last time, I listened to K+LD for 7 minutes each to test the amount of recon. I had more recon.

Whit 5 minutes of W+LD I feel ā€œthe seaā€ to much flat sometimes. With 7 minutes I felt a bit more emotional tumult. Which response is better from the two in your opinion? Itā€™s better to have a bit more recon, meaning that your reality is getting challenged, against feeling less recon?

Thank you for clarifying. These are good questions.

Perhaps this is the best way to answerā€¦

Iā€™ve been using 3 minute loops every night before sleep for about 3 or 4 days. During the night, I have very vivid dreams, which probably indicates processing. I also have little reconciliation.

I would encourage you to consider a few things:

1 - more rest days
2 - Consider Elixir and/or Ascension rather than Khan
3 - reduce the volume of the mask to where you can barely hear it
4 - listen for 3 minutes per subliminal

If I remember, youā€™ve been listening to subliminals and having consistent reconciliation.

What methods have you done to reduce reconciliation?

What have you done with healing subliminals or Ascension?

1 Like

Great advice. For the second point, Iā€™ve already run Ascension this summer for two cycles, so thatā€™s enough for me.

With Khan and LD not in a particularly exaggerated way, I think right. Enough to be manageable and spur a change.

I cut the subs down to 5 minutes and took longer breaks when needed.

If you have read this journal, you will have noticed that I have complained about the people around me. This thought was born during the listening period with Ascension, which made me realize that most of the people around me are not worth it. That idea has continued to assist me so far on Kst1.
The good thing with Ascension is that it spurred me to improve my life all around and gave me some self-respect to let go of all the poisonous people and things around me. But there is still some internal work to be done on how I perceive myself.

I will summarize a few days in the following posts:

Day 16

• Realizing that I am inexperienced in the romantic field, I decided to take small steps and start learning a very simple thing, flirting. I found the concept of distant flirting with the eyes, particularly intriguing.

• lately Iā€™ve been feeling a little anxious about being with people and talking to them. Social anxiety. I noticed this while talking to an old friend.

• After yesterday, the recon and the 7 minutes of listening I feel that an animal that is hungry has been awakened in me and my desire to look for girls has awakened like an animal that was hibernating. Now I feel a desire that comes from the deepest bowels of myself, I feel it so intense from within. Did Khan unlock something about my sexuality? Now I want to meet a thousand girls.

1 Like

Day 17

• I have an urge to talk to new girls now that Iā€™m in college. I am hungry for energy and feminine attention. I keep watching the girls go by as I sit studying. I can not concentrate.

• in the past I was ashamed to ask someone for something for myself. I didnā€™t want to bother them. This thing is getting resolved.

• Socially I feel a bit in prison, because I canā€™t speak or do freely what I want. Among people, I feel anxious.
    I would like to feel freer in social contexts.

• In summary. When I was in university today, I wanted to meet all those beautiful girls I saw but I didnā€™t do it, why? Because I was a little scared. A little bit of fear is normal but besides that I didnā€™t know how to talk to them and even if I went to talk to them, I wouldnā€™t know what to talk to them about, and Iā€™m too afraid to open up too much and make them understand that I am interested. Because? Probably because I am afraid of being rejected and I am afraid of making a fool in front of everyone, so I want to play it safe Now that I think about it better but I understand that I am afraid to show my interest in women, I hide and do not want to open up to anyone .

2 Likes

I would encourage you to consider using 3 minute loops. I did, and am VERY surprised!

Dude! This a great summary, and HUGE!

What is your plan for this?

Also is there something you can do on campus to create curiosity for women, such as putting something on your backpack that might be a good conversation starter with women?

Is there a way you could be in a position of leadership or social attention that would make it easier for women to talk with you?

How about starting an in person study group?

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you. maybe changing my approach could improve my results. I like the idea.

Iā€™m glad to hear that.

I will not change sub again because I promised myself that I would stay on this stack whatever happens. Iā€™m fine with your idea of ā€‹ā€‹reducing the sub to 3 minutes. So I think I going to stay on Kst1 and LD a lot until I have the deepest cure possible.

Can Ascension Chamber help to manifest girls or other things in this case?

the simplest thing that comes to mind and that I had also mentioned in previous posts is the use of the eyes to flirt. Creating curiosity with eyes is a good start.

Nope, I donā€™t have nothing like this. I am always on solitary mode, despite few people I know.

All the students of my age graduated and I am one of the few remaining, so there is not people to stay with. But Iā€™ll try to make new friends in a way or another.

Check out Men of the Code by Bodhi Sanders

What Is about?