Everything Alpha thread 💪

1 Like

This guys stuff is awesome. I even went to his site and he has a 16 book encyclopedia for like $50 bucks with this title in it. It was worth it

4 Likes

Textbook example Alpha:

2 Likes

@R.E.M.P.O - so good that even Rollo Tomassi mentioned this in his Rational Male book in the very beginning

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

What differentiates boys from men?

1. Boys wait for permission before they act, men take what they want
  2. Boys talk, men act
  3. Boys make excuses, men make solutions
  4. Boys blame others, men take responsibility
  5. Boys hide their true thoughts, emotions and desires, men make them known
  6. Boys run from fear, men face them head-on
  7. Boys are controlled by their emotions, men control their emotions
3 Likes

Learn how to reclaim your self love, self acceptance, and self worth.**

Are you held down by self criticism? Do you feel you are not worthy of love, success, or acceptance? Toxic Shame is a cycle of chronic abusive thoughts and feelings towards yourself. Join Dr. Aziz as he guides you through how to identify and label where this Toxic Shame is coming from. Reclaim your sense of worth and repair your lovability by committing to being on your own side no matter what

2 Likes
1 Like

Anything written by Rollo Tomasi will help lay the ground work for understanding women.

2 Likes

With Rollo one must also be careful not to fall into hatred of women.

Many red pill guys can get super bitter…

1 Like

@renet1 To me that is like saying do not let children play shoot them up video games as it will encourage them to go around shooting people in real life. Or do not allow kids to play with water pistols or it might encourage mass shootings.

It’s not about not letting people read Rollo’s books…

It’s about being mindful of when objective assessment becomes fueled with hatred/rage towards women… and being careful not to cross that line :slight_smile:

Well obviously one has to be mindful thats common sense. If someone decides to develop a disdain for the opposite sex based on reading a book that is their decision. You cannot blame Rollo for that.

2 Likes

I agree. I’m not blaming Rollo. Just shedding a light on an urge that occured to me and some of my friends when first exposed to him : ) I still read him tho and his writing style and representation are fantastic

3 Likes

The hate for women comes mostly from MGTOW and Incel YouTube channels. Rollo himself says that knowing the info in his books is never about shaming women، betas, etc. It’s all about understanding human nature and using the tools he has given. It is okay though to have some red pill rage when we first read his books because it is natural for us to be angry about being brainwashed by society regarding women and men.

But yeah, we ourselves need to be mindful that we don’t end up being bitter.

Rollo Tomassi has a very good youtube channel (name of the channel is also Rollo Tomassi) which I watch. It’s very enlightening. And usually 2 to 3 hours long. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

One of the best pickup channels.

1 Like
1 Like

completely agree, there is subcommunication of hatred…

1 Like