EoG & Emperor: HoM would be hella dense?

Evening y’all,

So, me and my family are back to square one regarding business ideas & wealth.
We need to take it to a whole new level.

Both of my parents have been listening to House of the Medici for a month, and there has been some good changes. It’s time to renovate.
First of all,

1.- Ectasy of Gold is unisex? Both male and female can use them? (Just to be sure, I saw the product page to include them into the Unisex category.)
2.- Can cycle from EoG Stage 1, 2, 3 and eventually 4 while stacking it with HoM or it would be too dense to run properly?
3.- Recommended loops for both of them?

Time to get us the financial freedom we desire.

3 Likes

Sure can.

It’d be a very dense stack, but yes, you can do this.

This one’s tough to answer. I still need to get the recommendations for building a stack, but I’d alternate days, with a day’s rest. For example, HoM on Monday, EoG Tuesday, HoM Wednesday, and so forth with a rest day thrown in.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Saint, will do so.

2 Likes

is it better to alternate days when running 2 or more subs rather than running/stacking in the same day?

:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball: this is my 12 :slight_smile:

Hi, please tell me what changes your parents experienced? Thanks

Yo @aaa
Sorry if this dissapoints ya, but despite the stack advise they decided to stick only to EoG.
They say it’s a priority to experience the Stage 1, so HoM is dropped out for the moment.
However, are you interested in the results they have achieved with EoG only?

4 Likes

I am curious in their results on EoG so far?
your parents sounds smart, making the choice to give a single title its due.
For the first run on anything, this is by far the best option. I won’t necessarily do it personally. But I know it is the best option.

1 Like

Their answer surprised me too! My father liked the idea that when they reach ST4 will be on January, he said it’s gonna be a great way to start a new year. It’s been 10 days already.

Let me recap some results:

• Productivity’s been increasing. I’ve seen my pops working harder and less time on the couch. Seems less tired than usual.

• Some business partners are gettin’ more and more attracted to his future business ventures. One of them was reluctant until EoG came to play.

• Another client was delaying the payment for over a month. Money’s in the bank.

• Told me he’s planning to buy a new car for himself. Seem’s very confident he’ll get it. (Challenger R/T)

• Despite a fuck-up I’ve made when he asked me to handle some documents, he didn’t explode at me, just told me to be more careful. (That was HIGHLY unusual for him, but I’m not complaining)

• Maybe it’s recon but sometimes he seems stoic, then cheerful, then again neurotic. Sometimes he doesn’t talk much, others he talks a lot of his past. ST1 is doing A LOT of cleanup in his subconscious.

My mother’s fine, she seems more confident and ambitious.
10 days, 3 loops at night. Interesting so far.

4 Likes

Very cool, that sounds awesome !

soon he’ll be like

" Son, now I told you, your stacks too large, Kid’s these days trying to run everything at once":thinking:

:blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing man, very cool to read their results

1 Like

I currently have EoG and HoM in a custom. I have Stage 1 and Stage 4.

It’s dense af but working. Slowly but worth it so far.

2 Likes

How is this going for your parents?

2 Likes

Great actually!
We have three main big projects at hand, confidential stuff but even one of them must be finished by this year end. Wealth’s been good, pop’s been buying luxury clothes and commodities. He feels happy to buy them, more than 40 years of lack of wealth, and now he feels quite optimistic and content of buying what he desires. Prada shoes n’ shit.

Exactly yesterday he gave us a wonderful speech last night. We have nothing stopping us, the gratitude of keep getting work and money. He said he felt a switch in his goals. Not pursuing big riches, only solidifying current ways of income and never sticking to one business only. In his own words:
“I’m not looking for making me a millionare, only ensuring income. Because if you guarantee money, you can have everything you need.”

A week ago he cleared out a big debt involving each one of our credit cards. All of the cards are clear of debt. He finished payin’ more than $2000 USD TWICE ($4000) 'cause the bank came up with some bullshit regarding another debt payment. He’s free of this sharks.

Precisely today morning he told me of a dream he had, of being in the courtyard of a mansion or house. Which he saw our cars and his most desired pool. His future own home.
He says it’s a sign. Indeed it is!

It was there when I realized Stage 2 is working, along with the healing in Stage 1 complete.
Mother is now using Seductress along with EoG. She’s been working out! Losing weight and building discipline.

So my parents journey are going excellent. Father’s using EoG only and Mother stacking it with Seductress. Happy to report this!

5 Likes

I wish i could get my dad to use EoG and stop being so damn stubborn lol

1 Like

Fantastic results, congrats!

I can’t even get my parents to cut carbs, despite them both struggling with blood sugar issues, I’m honestly a bit envious of you getting your parents to listen to subs!

2 Likes

Lol my dad is totally against it bc he doesn’t think anything like this actually works lol

What can I say guys? It’s a benefit to have open-minded parents!
Although it took it’s sweet time for my father to be consistent, last year he dropped Emperor one month after ‘cause he was lazy.
Glad to see it’s no longer that happenin’