Enjoying My First Custom - Intense Spiritual Experience

I had a custom built with Khan ST4 + Godlike Masculine ZP and 18 other modules at Terminus strength. I am going on three days tomorrow and am delighted so far. I have yet to come up with a great name for it, though I was thinking Maximal Greatness , or Arrowhead.

It’s peculiar because I was having a conversation and reality shifted and it was this weird morph and trance state, where vital information, previously unknown, was spoken into my mind like a whisper. Intuition whispers? It wasn’t an audible voice telling me this information, but it was something powerful, inputting the information into my conscious awareness. I loved it, though that was woah/intense.

Freudian slip: I was having a conversation and said, “My world” instead of "The World."

I am privately journaling right now, though this is my first experience.

10 Likes

would you mind share your custom module list ?

2 Likes

Khan ST4 Core
Godlike Masculinity Core
Mosaic
Natural Winner
Overdrive
Gloryseeker
DEUS
Tyrant
Dominion
Earthshaker: Authority
Invincible Presence
Alpha of Alpha
Entranced
RAIKOV
Power Awareness
Power Unleashed
Void of Creation
Emperor’s Voice
Direct Influencing Aura
Divine Self-Image

@Sebastian_Po

9 Likes

Those are great names.

MAXIMUS is another related idea.

3 Likes

Thank you man. Bro, I was thinking Maximus, but with Khan… everytime I hear Maximus, I’ll think of :peach: .

So I think, Maxima… but nah, too close to Nissan Maxima. My custom isn’t a damn Nissan. It’s the inspiration for the BUGATTI. @Lion

1 Like

@Lion You inspired me. MAGNUM… after one of my favorite ice cream brands.

LUXE-Chocolate-Ganache-e1582155711839-800x599

2 Likes

Haha I rememeber those ice creams too.

MAGNUM is a good name.

2 Likes

These are great names. There’s a feel of integrity to them.

Khan would approve, I believe. Magnum. Sounds like the Khandom of the Kingdom after all.

3 Likes

A strong Khandom is vital. We can’t just blow our resources in various regions frivalously, 'less there be wide-ranging consequences upon these fertile lands my fellow Kings and Emperors. @Malkuth

2 Likes

Got to mind those borders, for sure.

Peace, King.

2 Likes

Apex Maximus…? :thinking:

Or… Swagius Maximus…? :laughing:

And I simply love this custom! It sounds amazing :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thanks and I named it The Magnum after the icecream :relieved:, nothing else was the inspiration. It’s a big custom. @Athanaxos

Swagius Daddias or Swaggius Maximus is Codename

3 Likes

Just saying…
51EQMHCwVYL.AC_SY1000

8 Likes

Can neither confirm nor deny. @Joa23

6 Likes

I don’t know what part of the subliminal it is, though it is triggering my clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience heavily, both while awake and sleep in dreams.

Power Awareness or Void of Creation or both?

I dig it, though the experience is uncanny watching myself in the future and then the events playing out exactly as I foreseen them is just on another level.

6 Likes

what? can you give an example?

Whew this was a very long time ago, but it still happens (lately on ASBR, and Saint explained why in the ASBR thread; very logical explanation).

So basically I’d just see my next few days play out in a millisecond. A flash. @jaguar

1 Like

wow! i wonder what you would see if you did mushrooms

1 Like

@jaguar I’ve thought about a retreat in Peru for Ayuascha. I would love some shrooms though in a few months. I’m out of contract then technically. It’s not really a hard drug or something that can be tested easy anyways, but I would be okay practically.

The only thing I’m concerned about with psychedelics is that a part of my mind is really dark and I’m not sure if I want to see that, but I will some day. Then I will use Immortal’s Blade and Immortal’s Courage before I do it hahaha.

3 Likes

A part of me would love to experience that too.

1 Like