Empire of Art - building my name / community as an online artist

Hi hi and welcome to this art journal!
I’m a digital artist who draws dragons all the time with below 1000 followers on instagram that I have been dumping my drawings into for years. I have been selling smaller drawings weekly for over year and a half now - built a smaller community of people that like buying my arts. I’m jumping into a new project that I believe has a lot of potential - this custom was created to help me make the best of it.

1 custom ( Empire of Art ) + 1 booster ( Beyond Limitless Ultima )

Goals :

• Vision and build a beautiful website for my starting art project.
  • Create beautiful and inspiring fantasy character designs and stories behind them.
  • Build a new online community interested in the same things I am and my arts.
  • Make money effectively by selling drawings without having to burn myself down or stop earning if on a break.
  • Grow instagram audience.

C O R E S : Stark - Seductress - Renaissance man - Mind’s eye

A R T : Ultimate writer - Technological prodigy - Way of ROI - Spotlight

L O V E : Code of loyalty - Soul connection - Depths of love - Light of humility

W I S H : Facial morphing - Enchanting smile - Fusion optimized - Dream traveller

B O O S T : Omnidimensional - Yggdrasil - Carpe diem ascended

Beyond Limitless Ultima will be my booster for work.

10 Likes

Hi @anon91014357 !

Congratulations on your art success!

You got 4 cores in your custom. Maximum of 3 is recommended.

Please start with 1 loop every other day.

And now please meet another full on artist @IronClaws (who used to be called “Trash”)

here:

1 Like

Hello there and thank you!

My listening schedule :
1 day custom - 2 days break
Will listen to Limitless Ultima on some of my break days but only when dedicated to actually working a lot on something.

As far as I understand I can listen to the Limitless Ultima supercharger from 1 to 3 times a day. I don’t want to take things too far - is there a chance of going too far with the supercharger or a chance of getting recon from it?

1 Like

Will be following to see the update

1 Like

Get into NFTs?

Great!

Even better.

Also, please make sure you have rest days that are rest days. I’ve found Ultima effects can hang around for 3+ days. So listening every time you have something to work on might not be necessary.

Yep. If I listen to Ultima format 5+ hours, I start to feel burned out.

1 Like

Listened to my custom for the 4th time and currently on second rest day.

My dreams didn’t change all that much. Still randomly related to my daily experiences.
I can tell I started to remember them more thanks to writing them down. Will keep on doing so.

I overthink but ever since I listened to my custom, I noticed the way I thought of negative scenarios changed from “What if this leads here” with the sweat on my face to more - “This can happen and if it will, it just will.” kind of thinking. It isn’t always the case but it is something new.

Haven’t used executive in more than a week now but doesn’t seem so necessary. I get to finish things on set timelines most of the time and if I don’t, I finish them the day after.

There’s some things I know I have to improve in when it comes to my art - will try to focus on practicing.

Overall I don’t seem to lack the creative spirit. I was worried that after several days of drawing as much as I can and think of new ideas, there might be a little burnout but it seems that I’m capable of creating new things in longer periods of time than I believed.

1 Like

One month in over wiew

In the past month, I have spent every single piece of my free time on this art project - go to sleep - do work and back to my drawing tablet again. I haven’t been using beyond limitless as the custom already was a lot and pushed me pretty much enough.

I have also been doing art studies when lacking at a certain skill - anatomy, painting, backgrounds etc. - I can tell that the progress is there.

That is also the main reason why I didn’t journal at all here. And this is not an excuse I literally spend every hour I can on this and it seems to be paying off very well. I can see how I left a lot of things behind ( journaling, youtube surfing, meditation etc. ) due to me trying to finish things on deadlines. As much as I love doing these activities, my main focus doesnt allow me to pay attention to them.
Soon, I expect to get faster at drawing certain things so I will have more free time and come back to these as well.

We’re moving towards a lot of growth within the community in all numbers and I’m excited to see where things go.

4 Likes