Emperor's Redemption

Sanguine Q performed well, now currently testing Sanguine Ultima.

Man, Sanguine Ultima is something else. It took me a bit longer to consciously feel it working but I am tell that’s because it hit way deeper down to the core of my being.

Within 45 seconds it felt like a wave of energy washed over my heart center. My heart rate accelerated and it almost felt like my chest was glowing. I felt a great sense of energy s from confidence.

3 Likes

Update, been 3 hours since I stopped listening and I’ve been in a non-sop state of bliss. I didn’t know I could feel this happy anymore. SU also seems to be guiding my subconscious mind to point me towards other self-help tools that are helping to take my state of happiness and joy to even greater heights. I even ran across a potentially invaluable tool that would be able to help me for a lifetime.

4 Likes

Did only one loop of SU and 2 loops of EQ yesterday. Woke up joyful this morning and even blasted music for an hour, I usually like quiet mornings. At the moment, I feel happy and fearless.

2 Likes

Impressive. Are you still noticing any lingering effects of SU

Been running everyday for four days in a row but I’m taking today off actually. Effects are definitely still there. I’m waking up every single day joyful and fearless.

1 Like

Beginning operation: Stark Emperor QT Ultima

Sanguine Ultima
EmperorQ Masked
StarkQ Terminus Ultrasonic
EmperorQ Ultrasonic
StarkQ Terminus Masked
Beyond Limitless Ultima

1 full run of this playlist per day with Wednesday’s and Sunday’s still being rest days.

1 Like

Looks Intense!!

1 Like

I guess that after your initial experiences this week, you feel that you can handle two Ultimas per day with Wednesdays and Sundays off?

Everyone’s different and it’ll be fine for some people. But the default recommendation is Ultima every other day. (I’m definitely not an expert on this. I’m very inexperienced with Ultima. I’m just mentioning it to make sure that you’ve thought about this point.)

That’s the idea. Just got through running BL Ultima an hour ago and a deep personal insight is already beginning to emerge. I get acclimated to any mental, emotional, spiritual, or physical very quickly which is why I get bored easily and seek almost constant stimulation.

Bro so are you alternating the masked and ultrasonic with headphones and speakers respectively?

I appreciate your input, I have thought about this and this stack is structured so that the Ultimas are played hours apart. It’s been less than a week and already I’ve gotten used to the effects of Sanguine Ultima. This is not to say it’s no longer working and I still recognize its power, I just now know that I can handle it with great ease after a 4-day streak and a couple rest days. I actually won’t be running the full stack today anyway, I’ve only done StartkQ T and BL ultima right after. 1 loop each, which is all I’ll be doing today to let the info process.

1 Like

I only swap devices when the battery gets low on one which hardly ever happens since almost all my devices last 5+ hours with non-stop listening. I’ve used subs since 2017 and have used ultrasonic tracks with headphones/earbuds many times (even before subclub). I do prefer listening to masked tracks no matter what I’m doing, and get to do so more often since I work remotely; but, sometimes I can’t switch devices in-between loops.

what has been your best listening pattern and on what program?

Ran StarkQ T. one loop last night before I went to sleep and one as soon as I woke up. Had a dream I can’t remember but nothing else to report from last night. From this morning, I felt nothing until the last 18 minutes of the loop where I seemed to have a slight energy surge. Between Stark and BL ultima (1 loop each this morning), I feel a mix of calm, slightly cocky (but not arrogant), and brilliant.

Only came to subclub in NOV 2019. Every producer has their own recommended pattern. For sublub, I seem to have to tweak the pattern depending on my stack. up until today I pretty much have been listening only during the day for 2-3 days in a row, and then taking a 1 day break (for the past 4 weeks). With this brand new stack, I’ll be going back to listening overnight, depending on if Emperor let’s me sleep or not lol. I’ll still be taking the same 2 days off.

Update:

So the biggest difference I noticed between how Q and Terminus effect goes as follows:

Q: I feel a burst of energy and even the traits and/or mindsets it’s attempting to instill within me within the first 5 minutes and feel this way for about an hour after the loop or session is done.

Terminus: A slow burner, in fact I feel nothing at all while the loop is playing and it feels like an unexpectedly smooth ride. Around 30 minutes after the loop is done, I start noticing desired effects and the feelings rise to the surface. I keep feeling what it’s trying to make the program do in a “timed-release” sort of why. A slow and steady, but still noticeable effect on my psyche and behavior. I actually prefer this feeling over the fast and furious effect that Q has in me.

Curious as to what T2 does now for sure.

As for the SQT and BLU combo, basically influenced me to be a hilarious but cocky guy for up up to 6 hours after my listening session was done. It’s actually been a couple months since I enjoyed joking around that much. Must be the social scripting.

My full stack starts being run tomorrow, but I’ll still be taking Sunday off.

3 Likes

I’ll look forward to hearing how you experience Terminus2.

1 Like

So far it seems more of an emphasis on maintaining my assertiveness and protecting my life force energy are the two main themes of my life right now. SQT seems to have smoothed out a bit of the rough edge I was developing while using EQ alone, while still helping me maintain a more grounded sense of masculinity.

Sanguine Ultima is doing a great job at countering any potential reconciliation as I’ve felt absolutely none since I began running it. BLU is making me more productive and subtlety but surely assisting me in finding solutions to issues faster.

Back on after a 3-day break. Woke up very tired but felt better once I was up and moving for the day. Presently, I feel emotionally numb. Not in a depressed way, but in a way where I’m so detached that even though I have memories of situations that had great emotional charge for me are uncontrollably popping up for me, I feel nothing toward them. It’s like a state of awakened meditation I’m in right now, detached from all though and emotion.