EmperorQ Module

Im thinking about having EmperorQ core in my custom subliminal. What are the modules in that core?

1 Like

SubClub doesn’t say what the modules are available in the Core. But you can hypothesize that the modules listed in the Emperor page of Subliminalclub dot com are also available in the Q Store Emperor Core

But more than that, instead of thinking what modules are available in the Emperor Core, think in terms of what benefits you want and choose your Cores and Modules accordingly. I understand that you want to fill the 20 available slots and/or maximize your purchase but it is better to think in terms of your goals and select from the Q store according to that.

1 Like

I wanna focus on physical aspect only, so would only using physical shifter okay?

1 Like

Is there minimum u can have in a custom sub, because planning to only add one module to my custom subliminal as of now.

1 Like

There’s plenty of modules responsible for that.

2 Likes

Im relatively new man to subclub, so idk which ones have it

What physical changes are you interested in?

1 Like

Voice, muscles, gaze…

1 Like

Primarily face and body

Are you going to work out?

And the ones u mentioned as well :slight_smile:

Ok. Any traumas, negative beliefs, emotions to get rid off?

Yea, imma gonna start some home workouts since gyms are closed

Yes, ive been called ugly when i was little and that kinda carried with me ever since

Heavy lifting? Do you want to change your diet too? Are you serious about that change?

Mainly calisthenics and cardio, and im gonna make changes to diet

I see. Any traumas, negative beliefs about yourself about thinking you’re ugly? I you do think that.

Sounds good to me. I would go with SpartanQ for a start. You could add Elixir Ultima too to get rid of negativity,

1 Like

Okay thank you for your input. Im thinking about making a custom sub with only physical shifter

In that case, use Spartan or one or more of the Emperor Fitness stages (maximum of 3 Cores in a custom) + physical shifter + other modules

(minimum of 10 in total and maximum of 20)

I could give an example but since am stepping out, will ask others in the forum to help.

@DarkPhilosopher, @RVconsultant, @Simon and others, please advise

2 Likes