EmperorQ Module

You could listen to Elixir along with your custom and use Spartan as on of the cores of your custom.

2 Likes

Another option you have is the Emperor Fitness title.

If you just want to lose weight, be fit and muscular, this is the right subliminal for you. You donā€™t need a custom. It also has Height Inducer in it

2 Likes

Seems that @Malkuth has given the same answer to you in your other thread regarding Emperor Fitness. Do consider it.

1 Like

The way I understand it, the Emperor Core is what you see as literally the ā€œEmperor Coreā€ on the sales page. The ā€œmodulesā€ arenā€™t included in the cores.

If you look on the sales pages for stuff like Emperor, Ascended Mogul, Ascension, Mogul, Primal, Regeneration etc, you will see a lot of module overlap. So my assumption is if you somehow did a custom with just Emperor Core, then THAT is what youā€™d get.

So you should be able to make actual Emperor Q using just Emperor Core and the needed modules to replicate the stuff you see on the Emperor sales page.

That is why Q is so powerful, there are so many possibilities I canā€™t even begin to figure out how large the number of possibilities comes out to be.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point. Didnā€™t think of it that way.

@Lion i might have asked this question before if DR does what emperor fitness does that is bring about physical shifting why buy EF ?

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist - i donā€™t think Dragon Reborn does physical shifting. Emperor Fitness does physical shifting.

If Dragon Reborn had another name, it would be Ultimate Healing/Restoration(in the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical levels)

Emperor Fitness has some physical healing in its ST1 and has shifting technology in ST3 and ST4, I believe.

Basically, Dragon Reborn restores you to a healthy you and Emperor Fitness changes you to a very fit/muscular you.

1 Like

IMO first clear the traumas

because internal affects external

but if you want to just focus on the physical stuff, check out the Q-store, spend some time reading them all first. And then make your decision. Up to 3 cores in a custom. But you say you are new to sub club so Iā€™d start with a major program instead.

If I were you, Iā€™d start with Regeneration + Spartan. Later maybe in a month go with EF1+Spartan, and next month EF2, going to EF4. Once you reach EF4 you can make your custom.

1 Like

I realize you said physical aspect only, but I do have more ideas for you to think about.

Here are the modules Iā€™d encourage you to read about at the Q store:

Serum X
Physicality Shifter Sexiness
Facial Morphing
Apollon
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver
Health Codex
Alpha Body Language
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Sexiness Unbound
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer

There is also Emperor Fitness at the regular store. I ran the Emperor Fitness Supreme from the regular store and then put Emperor Fitness stage 4 into a custom subliminals.

Personally, I go with Emperor Fitness over Spartan. In other words, I would definitely get Emperor Fitness and then add Spartan if I really wanted Spartan. Also I donā€™t think Spartan is a substitute for Emperor Fitness.

Also women tend to be interested in men who they think have power or status. So these are others you might want to look at such as:
StarkQ
Power Awareness
Potentiator
Power Unleashed
Emperorā€™s Voice
Alpha of Alpha
Leader of Men
Ascension

There are also seduction subliminals. Personally my favorite is Primal Seduction. Browsing seduction subliminals at the Q store might be fun. Seducerā€™s Gaze might be of interest to you.

Then there is healingā€¦

Right now a number of us are running Dragon Reborn and Iā€™m amazed with the results.

2 Likes

Mb for the late reply, got locked out for too many replies on my first day on this forum. Anyway, when making a custom subliminal, whatā€™s the difference between Q, terminus, and terminus squared?

1 Like

@vaz54j - those are build power levels but donā€™t start with Terminus or Terminus Square. They donā€™t work for new users and even regular users need to run subs for a while before they can try Terminus or T Square successfully. Stick with Q build for now.

PS: Q is the build for all the current titles in the subliminalclub dot com page. Except StarkQ which has a Q build AND Terminus (more like an experimental for new users)

1 Like

oh okay, so when making a custom, I buy all the modules i need and then put them into custom and order it, right?

1 Like

Yes. Thatā€™s correct, @vaz54j

• Login into Q store
  • License the modules you require. You can use the same modules you purchased in different customs in different combinations when you need them later
  • Go to build. Put in a minimum in a minimum of 10 modules and a maximum of 20 modules (including cores) and build it.

PS: read the instructions carefully on that page. Itā€™s quite clear

1 Like

Here is the general support area:

Here is the specific answer:

2 Likes

If you are thinking of a custom, Iā€™d encourage you to take your time and think. In other words, more time thinking than buying. Itā€™s supposed to be a 6 to 12 month commitment. Iā€™d also encourage you to consider Q strength. Itā€™s strong. Terminus Squared, well, you should read thisā€¦

If you have any ā€œthat canā€™t happen to meā€ or machismo thinking about wanting more power to your subliminals, Iā€™d encourage you to put that on pause. You can always get a Terminus or Terminus Squared at a later time.