Emperor Update on The Dating Department

I just noticed something, getting dates is the easiest thing on earth. Especially with my “social proof” on Facebook…

Unfortunately, I’m not in the market.

And another thing, I don’t game women at all… from the ones younger than me to milfs, everything comes natural I’m not thinking about what to say next.

The so called “shit tests” are a thing of the past, I simply tell a woman I’m not into games and there aren’t any games played. With older woman they like pointing out how they older than me, in most cases I agree with them or I just tell em straight up that their aren’t too old for me. And it’s like they can sense I’ve been with women in their age group.

I now don’t need to say anything sexual to get the mood right, a change of look gets me an immediate reaction.

Only thing missing now is the connection part, I can do it over time but at the start, I must really like you for that to just happen on spot… and not everyone that has significance in my life role in my life started out as a first time click.

Anywho, my solution to that is to commit to a connection course and I’m good for life.

I’ve mentioned this before on Libertine on how I polarize women, with Libertine it’s dialed to a 100 but on Emperor alone(current stack) it’s good enough… enough to not waste my time on the ones who aren’t deserving.

10 Likes

You’re at a whole new level.

1 Like

I still got a long way to go.

To think this is emperor and not khan…

1 Like