Emperor Qv2 Solo Journal

Run EQv2. The reason for the execution was yesterday, I used something without limitless, but I failed the test and I have to do well today.Because I think and want masculinity. It’s currently in the first loop. Immediately, I became reluctant to do unproductive things.

I’m currently reading a journal and studying my exam. I want to today exam success…

I know that I am extremely feminine even though I am a man, and the emperor seems to be the only way to solve it.

I stopped using the previous version because it was too unsociable. Fortunately, I’m looking forward to this version because it’s sociable.

I hope I get good results and use only the emperor in the future and become a great man.

EQv2 goal : become a emperor life in the world.
-> Luxury life, romance with the best women, running my own business and self-actualization

I have a question about the eqv2 version. What is the difference from the previous version? I’d appreciate it if you could tell me the abstract. Because even if there is a difficult moment when I execute it, it’s easy to endure thinking that this technology is being applied to me!

First of all, I feel a little better than the previous version. And it stands out that intelligence is so high.

This time, it’s just, I don’t think I’ll have an option other than emperor for a few years, so I think I’ll continue to enforce it.

No matter how much I use my social skills, I was essentially a sigma male that I go around alone, so there was something lacking. Rather, it will greatly increase productivity when I am alone, and in addition, social skills seem to have improved in this version, so I think I will be very satisfied.

With the use of the Emperor, conversations have increased quite a bit, and I think I can get straight to the point.

I think I’ve been through all the hardships for almost 10 years, and I’m very angry to learn that my family is very poor. There’s a lot of anger these days, and I need to turn it into business success, romance success, and other external success.

I felt ridiculous as I witnessed countless successful people without any effort because someone’s parents were billionaires. It’s time for us to fight back and become self-made and enjoy the life of a billionaire. If you compare the son(or girl) of a great family with the great men of a humble family, of course the latter is greater.

I’m in my mid-20s and want to achieve something before Corona is over.I’m currently a university student.

5 Likes

Let’s gooooooooo

1 Like

I will continue to be the emperor.

1 Like

I want to make sure I understand what you are wanting to listening to.

What do you want to listen to?

What have you bought already?

I will continue to be the emperor. sorry. It’s an early stage, so it seems that I keep getting a desire to change it.

1 Like

I preapare Business.

Social

• I don’t always have a lot of conversation, but I’m fluent when I’m fluent. And people find me funny and respect me.
  • The exam is over, so I’m going to see a lot of friends for a while. Of course, I’ll be busy again in a week or two.
    - I have greatly improved my ability to encourage people and achieve my goals or have a positive impact on others. People were touched when I actually said a few things.
  • Yesterday, I went to the park with people and observed the forest(bird, animal, frog etc.). It was a fun and informative time. And, I enjoyed playing games with many friends.

Business

• My ability to gather information that can help me and distinguish which is good information has increased. And no matter how good the other knowldege is, it’s no use if it doesn’t work for me.
  • The importance of marketing has become increasingly internalized, and I look at what kind of stores and products they market in. And I keep learning how to use money efficiently. I’m buying cheap and good things.
  • I have so many business ideas. And when I look at everything, I see it from a business perspective, from an entrepreneur’s perspective.
  • I’m thinking about writing a book.
  • I keep thinking about how to build a business in the field I want. Whether to write a book, give a lecture, or make a website.

Love

• I’m looking for and learning about love-related contents that show women’s perspectives and men’s perspectives.
  • It’s clear how many men are unattractive, and how many women are unattractive and yet have a lot to want to others.
    (especially in our country, there are few decent me. Because our country needs to grow up like Nerd. Most of our country’s masculinity is kicked out of school education.)

Study

• My ability to distinguish what knowledge is truly beneficial to me has increased, so I am studying various beneficial materials.
  • I submitted a very satisfying answer sheet using emperor and blu. There was a saying to design a particular education, and I was genius enough to compose all the systems.
  • I will not use Blu from now on. I’ll just continue with the emperor. Because I thought blu was effective but unsustainable. On the other hand, as I get used to using only emperor, the effect becomes enormous.
  • I think people put importance on long-term benefits and whether it will be possible forever.
  • My learning ability is very improve.
    - I will run only emperor for the rest of my life.

Self development

• Poor emotions such as narcissism are being greatly resolved.
  • Sometimes, angry things in the past come to mind, but soon, they will be resolved through reconciliation.
  • If I’m too angry, I’m feel better if I eat, sleep, wake up, or exercise. The emperor certainly seems to be angry at the unfair facts.
  • I need to gain weight, So the amount of food I eat has increased.
  • I’m getting muscles in my body. I saw a journal that if someone runs an emperor, he or she can gain muscles even if he or she doesn’t exercise, and if I exercise, it’s the better excellent.
  • I have a great desire to go to the gym, and I have come to prefer masculine sports to feminine sports.
  • I read nearly 300 pages every day. Of course, I’ve read this much even if I don’t run the emperor.
  • It’s about that much in terms of books, and the rest of the time, I do things like lectures, practice, and look up various videos.

Review

• The script for “Emperor” is really huge. In order to achieve all my goals, I can see myself learning and solving what I think is not good enough. For me, I am very pleased that this way is balanced.
  • It is thanks to the emperor that this formal and easy-to-read writing is done by the other person. At least it wasn’t like this when running Stark.
  • It’s amazing to grow by just 1 percent a day, but I think it’s growing by 30 percent a day now.
  • Emperor is great subliminal because Emperor is very Stable.
  • It’s like a definite item in my uncertain life because there’s everything I think I need for one stage.
  • I’m looking forward to life in the future.
4 Likes

@akakakakwq thank u man. I am using Emperor Qv2 and Limitless Qv2. It motivates me. One thing is amazing in Emperor scripting. Since u are thin(or lean) u are thinking like i need to gain weight and so i must eat. Again on the other side i am fat(not that much but still i am fatter than any of my age people should be). So i am focusing on morning workout daily and becoming more conscious about my food.
So it’s a declaration that Emperor will work on different kinds of people according to their various needs.
Like since u are removing financial fears, i am also removing the failures in my workout and as well as fear of not getting expected marks in exam and i can focus more.
My one declaration is that Emperor scripting is genius. It is enough for Emperor alone to change our entire lives.

And pls keep updating thank you

2 Likes

What is your listening schedule?

I would like to add that Emperor can make you a bit fiery and maybe short tempered in nature. That could explain the tantrum you had. I had fiery moments myself when I ran EmperorQ when I started out as my first sub here. Things to keep in mind.

Two loops of Emperor Qv2 got me fiery so I just do 1 loop in my stack along with 2 rest days.

1 Like

I think I heard it four or five times a day.

To reduce the tantrum and irritability, how about trying 2 loops a day 5 days a week?

Would that be less than what you listen to now?

1 Like

Thank you, but I decided to listen to the custom! Thank you. Maybe the high number of loops caused the irritation.

I think that you just didn’t give Emperor enough time to show its true colours. Too bad. Here are the results one guy got on Emperor when committed to it for a longer time:

2 Likes

I think it would have been a great effect if I continued the emperor, but the direction was not the direction I wanted.

Thank you, I’m listening to the custom right now, and if I’m too angry, I should realize that I had a lot of loops. Today, I listened to it so many times that I think I was angry for no reason.

Qv2 is very strong. How about 1 loop of your custom per day for the next 3 days and notice what happens?

2 Likes