Emperor Q+House of Medici - [Stacked]

Totally understand, just know if you ever you feel like sharing more publicly again, I get a lot out of your posts and I’m sure others do as well.

2 Likes

So, I took a break after my last post back in March. At the time was running DR almost non-stop, the only break being rest days. DR level 3 pulled up a lot of things and it got real weird so I needed to take a step back.

After a brief washout I started running subs again, mainly Emperor, HoM (rotated with Stark), Libertine and eventually added R.I.C.H. as a booster. Since then I finished the course I’d been struggling with. Thanks to Emperor I got on the grind and applied to 50 openings per day 5 days a week.

After many, many interviews I landed a role at more than double my previous salary with a substantial (to me anyway) sign on bonus.

I’m 100% convinced I wouldn’t have had the mental fortitude to keep pushing let alone finish the program if it weren’t for all that time with Emperor. There are other goals I’m working on and I’m already eyeing my promotion a year or so out.

I hit the initial goals set for myself shortly after buying Emperor and HoM early Oct of 2020 in under a year. This journey while not smooth has really changed the direction of my life and how I operate in the world.

I’m convinced all the things I’ve wanted will be realized. For now closing this journal. Opening another with my current stack.

6 Likes

Question

What benefits have you seen from running HoM?

1 Like

Increased creative problem solving, able to navigate relationships with more fluidity/better social awareness, more aware of what people may want/need, has helped when looking at investment strategies, people seem more inclined to trust me, more solid/grounded which in turn attracts attention. Paired with Emperor it’s killer for dating. Also it forces me to look at social value and close relationships I see get a sense if this person needs to by cycled out or brought more into the fold.

There are a few other things I’m probably forgetting because I’ve used it so long.

I think HoM is seriously under rated. With my new stack it’s really helping me create the most optimal financial situation for where I am in this journey. If you’d like anything more detailed let me know. I can reflect on things a bit more and share specifics.

6 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot to mention this. I’ve become almost fanatical about keeping my word. In the moment that’s now how it gets framed, more like I promised or told X I’ll do Y and Z so that needs to happen. Doesn’t matter if there’s a massive heat wave, if there’s a down pour with thunder and lightning…I keep my word.

When I don’t it becomes really unsettling – so I’ve learned in many instances to keep my big mouth shut:)

4 Likes

keeping your word to yourself in a minimum requirement for power and ability to make things happen in life, keeping your word to others is a minimum requirement for developing steel trust in relationships and being someone others want to offer value and opportunities too.

Seems like a really important result.

4 Likes

Well said Azriel. And yes you’re right, it’s a really important result. One I never considered when thinking about success.

I’ve become better aware of how to focus my energy and intent. Before I’d want to accomplish a million things. Now it’s more about the vital few, even then I focus more on a sequence of accomplishments instead of doing it all at once.

2 Likes

Improvements in all 4 of these?

2 Likes

Hello @Fusion ,
You said elsewhere you have noticed that your reaction to subs is different after having run DR? Can you develop what you gain from the stages? Why did you stop at stage 3? You won’t go on stage 4?

@Psiklou - It was to overwhelming. There were big things coming up one after the other. Also somehow on stage 3 I started getting weird. Sensitive, insular…like I wanted to stop looking out and focus more inward. And dealing with the issues felt like doing a massive amount of therapy in a very short period of time.

Emotionally I had to stop.

If for no other reason than to process everything but it was also a bit draining. And with so many things coming up, there was a healthy amount of cowardice too. Some bits I just didn’t want to deal with. Even after all that, it was still worth it.

When I finish this stack I’ll most likely run all levels of DR to start the new year.

3 Likes

Yes, in all 4. Funny they look so simple in that little image.

2 Likes

Stage 3 seems to be a very difficult stage for lots of people. But the benefits of the first stages seem already quite good.

2 Likes

It’s weird, I enjoyed stage 3 the most…

3 Likes

That’s interesting - maybe it just hits everyone differently base on the challenges we’re dealing with. For me there was a lot of things related to ego came up with stage 3. In any case I’ll run with DR again because the end results were more than worth any discomfort…in hindsight:)