Emperor Q+House of Medici - [Stacked]

Yeah… I think there’s a better chance of me finding a lotto ticket this week that wins me the 90 million € of Euro Jackpot this weekend. Not putting my own money into that.

2 Likes

@Hoppa, it’s crazy how this stuff works. When I first started with Emperor I remember subtle nudges. Like I was aware of what I should be doing, after a few weeks if I didn’t take action I felt a little sick or just out of it.

This just feels like the next evolution.

3 Likes

Yeah, these subs changed my life.

I just seem to have some deep rooted issues about procrastination.

Still, this is something I consider a bonus when I “fix” it.

I’ve done the necessary work to get my business where it is now. Hired people to do the jobs I don’t want to do.

1 Like

A combination of the Stark thought process and Emperor foundation would be awesome.

There were two specific instances where I didn’t stand up for myself and I should have, I can’t ever allow myself to be bullied. In both instances I was just…there and neither did or said anything.

After that I decided to drop Stark – when using Emperor people are clear on my boundaries and if necessary I’ll tear someone’s fucking head off.

Earlier I mentioned wanting to use Emperor, EoG and HoM. May still do that but for now I want really let these settle in. You also made a strong case for PCC so that’s also on my list.

1 Like

@Hoppa, someone mentioned Dr. Glauberman’s HPP programs in another journal. I used his End Procrastination to very good effect. It’s not a subliminal, he uses Ericksonian hypnosis. It was almost impossible for me to procrastinate when using the program, long after I stopped listening the results we’re still very good.

Might be worth a look.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m not too concerned about the procrastination. But might still try it.

Don’t know if you saw my post about my results.

I’m doing good.

Edit. Here’s the link

1 Like

I just finished reading it, loved it – great results. Have been thinking about adding EoG at some point. The name embedded Emperor also sounds interesting, I’m going to look into that.

1 Like

I’ve been running Emperor and HoM, added RICH :money_mouth_face: after it was released.

I have more moments when I feel very grounded and solid in who I am. This has come up in a few ways.

A week ago I was out with a lady friend. Someone was harassing people for money. Eventually he got to us and polite declined. While paying and getting change he came in and was very aggressive. Pre-Emperor I would have just said it’s not worth the hassle and given him the money. Now I just looked him in the eye and very clearly told him to fuck off which he did.

Long story short he followed and made a move and I just went after him. When it was over we walked away and pre-Emperor I’d have a bunch of emotions and rage.

There was none of that. Someone crossed a boundary and need to checked, moment over.

Next, the lady I was discussing atoms with at some ungodly hour of the morning was getting way to needy and trying out the emotional manipulation. After she sent a mass of messages I just called her and ended it. No anger or huge emotional upheaval just very clear on what needed to happen.

Recently on dating apps, sometimes I run into women who try to run different games or refuse to talk about themselves. Before I may play along (pre-Emperor), now I’m really clear about where I stand and call them out. Also let them know very directly what I’m looking for.

All of this has been a game changer for me. I’ve changed in ways I hadn’t even realized.

More to come in terms of RICH and experience running Stark Ultima few times a week.

7 Likes

R.I.C.H/Shortly after starting I’m able to spend money on myself w/o feeling guilty. Whether it’s clothes or furniture, I don’t flip out about the price of things anymore. Part of that is the price of things “feel” lower or just more reasonable. Even if the actual sticker value/number hasn’t changed.

Price discrepancies are also working out in my favor. I’m also getting offers in the mail related to discounts for things I can actually use.

I’ve become more generous in small ways and have had more opportunities come up to give discreetly.

Finally, I almost always seem to have money. Even on days when I spent a bunch my bank balance doesn’t seem to move that much — it’s pretty trippy.

2 Likes

Stark Ultima/I’m able to streamline processes and cut fluff in many areas of my life. Powered by Emperor I’m able to direct all of that onto 2-3 projects. But may cut that down so my focus isn’t scattered.

My thinking and problem solving feels a bit more…nuanced. Will keep running this a bit longer. So far it’s pairing well with Emperor. However will drop from stack shortly before ordering my first custom.

What’s going in the first custom…core wise at least?

In terms of programs I’m not sure. The choices will be driven by an experience I had about 17 years.

One evening it felt all of my inhibitions and limitations fell away. And it wasn’t a peace and love experience. It felt like fluid steel was running through my body. I instantly knew the person I was in that moment was capable of almost anything, from extreme violence, team leading under fire or running the country.

But I was blissful too, deep comfort with myself, loose emotionally and physically, grounded…the experience didn’t last very long, a minute maybe two if that. But it always stuck with me.

That’s the archetype I’ll build my custom to emulate.

3 Likes

Sounds like you had a moment of your highest potential showing up

or you were fully being your Soul’s archtype

I like your language on this a lot-its cooler than the below language but does any of the below resonate?

Profile #5: Charismatic Leader/Enforcer

The Core Soul Qualities: Charismatic Leader

If the core soul quality you possess is the Charismatic Leader, you are born to lead and will find it very hard to follow another’s way of doing things. Charismatic leaders can take many forms. The most obvious are the warriors and leaders or actors, but they can also the great lovers, or the family protectors and caretakers. Because your life purpose is to lead, you may find that whatever situation you get into you will find a way to gain some level of control and leadership, either in the positive or the negative. In the positive you will have a direct influence and power with others to lead them to their highest potential. Your highest qualities are truth, justice and integrity. You can become a great motivational role model by following your own inner conscience and drive and lead others to do the same in their own lives.

You are highly intelligent in an intuitive gut-knowing way and can be a powerful leader/manager who can effectively take charge of large projects and many people or employees and motivate them. Or you can be the greatest mom, dad, volunteer, lover, world traveler, guru, etc. As a born actor, the entire world is a stage for you, and you realize that you can play any role that tickles your fancy, and you love all the roles you play. You can be the great hero warrior, business owner, loyal partner, or you can be the softest, most loving grandparent–the list is endless. All you have to do is to be called to it from your heart.
While power over others is the defense, empowering others by being a role model through your actions and a living example of strength, grace and willpower is your core soul quality.

The Defense: Enforcer

If you are a Charismatic Leader, under stress or in defense, you will exhibit the Enforcer qualities of defense. In the Enforcer defense, trusting in others can be very difficult. The fear that others will betray you or let you down if you depend on them triggers you to go it alone. You unconsciously believe you must be invincible and never vulnerable to rejection from others and going it alone, or you may go fully in the opposite direction and feel hopelessly helpless and angry with those who do not care, or attend to how much suffering and pain you experience in your life.

You will use your natural inner strength, dynamic nature and willpower to gain control over others’ decisions or to control your environment, so that it is safe for you and your loved ones. You will use any tact—forcefulness, aggression, charm, seduction, depression, illness or infirmity–to get your way and to create an environment that you can predict and know is safe. You do not do any of this consciously; defense by its nature is a survival mechanism and is a reaction to life instead of a conscious choice.

This profile has a powerful theatrical presence: the saying “you should get an Academy Award for that performance” is often appropriate even when you don’t think you are acting. As an Enforcer, you can also exhibit any of the other profiles, and you can play them so well and for so long that you forget your true dynamic nature and make that other profile your identity.

The Charismatic Leader has the highest energy level. You are born to lead or to be a warrior, and you know this innately. So when you cannot lead or control your environment, you may go into self-defeating defense where all that energy for leadership is turned against yourself or others. This can look like constant battling with family, the world, work, or self-sabotaging through destructive patterns like addictions, weight problems, money problems, depression and a feeling that you are broken somehow. Working for others never works out, and you will tend to change jobs every two to three years unless it is your own business.

2 Likes

Really interested in seeing what you come up with
I believe Fenrir and Furious Ascent will be two modules that would work well
towards this. Also Emperor or Khan cores, and possibly Spartan I would guess.

1 Like

I can relate to this, it’s how I got my woman, messaged her on Facebook, immediately arranged a meet up, no flirting took place and I straight up told her in the what I’m looking for… there was no game just us chilling and having a very relaxed convo about us possibly dating. And I realize something, I don’t do game anymore and I don’t approach any woman that doesn’t get me to be like “wow, not only is she gorgeous, I want to know her.”

2 Likes

Whoa…dude this literally sounds like me. Right down to changing jobs every few years. Kind of a running joke with friends and family.

More to come — just kind of shocking to see so many character traits listed. Where’d you find this?

2 Likes

It’s based on the character structure work of Alexander Lowen and Willian Reich-who were in the Freud/ Jung lineage. Bioenergetics is an energy modality that adopted it and then Hands of Light, an Energy medicine school adopted that, and the school I follow evolved their model. It’s called the Rhys Energy Medicine School. Is marketing is catered to woman and an older crowd but there is some amazing stuff in their work.

1 Like

Love hearing this @Myster. The more direct I am the better my results, it’s a bit unnerving at times. Strange how such a simple yet direct approach works so well. Have you found that direct approach bleeds over into other aspects of your life?

1 Like

Core

1. Emperor
  2. Survival Instinct
  3. Spartan
  4. Primal
  5. PCC

Modules
6. Alpha of Alphas
7. Dominion
8. Godlike Masculinity
9.Invincible Presence
10.Leader of Men
11. Lion IV
12.Eagle Eye (social)
13.Empath (social+leadership)
14.Intuition enhancer (social+violence/martial+awareness in wilderness/hunting)
15.Harmonic Singularity
16.Fearsome
17.Fenrir
18.Furious Ascent
19.Steadfast
20.Februs/Berserker/Merger of worlds/or other module to help with integration.

May remove Emperor or PCC and listen to regular Q version.

2 Likes

Emperor/Since starting I went from not working out to hitting the gym 6 days week and loving it. Have lost 12lbs and have a sense of how to keep this going. I’m able to push through to get things done.

Goals wise I’ve really slashed things, it’s as though I’m getting greater clarity between what I want and what I need to move move my life in the right direction. I’m much more direct in my interactions. And I’ve become more honest with myself, it’s a work in progress but I’m getting better.

There’s a long way to go and I falter sometimes. Some days (like today) I don’t do a damn thing. I’m learning to recognize the triggers that pull me off track. A while back I mentioned getting gentle nudges after running this sub. I realize running the sub is like writing over old programming. That nudge is a sort of prompt from my subconscious mind to confirm I really want to move in this new direction.

Before I struggled sometimes with the new behaviour. But my new mantra is choose otherwise. With each new choice it eventually feels like I’ve always been this direct, this focused – it’s pretty unreal.

A big change for me is I realized I would try to impress people, sometimes in subtle ways. Most of that has stopped, I’ve gotten better at embracing all parts of myself. Lately it’s not been all pleasant but definitely necessary. The bits that were pushed off in dark corners or repressed are coming out and I think they are and/or will fuse into something…new.

I’m starting to feel more whole – the longer I run Emperor the better it’s been.

5 Likes