Emperor + PSITU + Libertine V2

Hey everyone! I’m in here from around 6-7 months now. Help me build a stack.

goals

To be more social, carefree, dominant, alpha male, idgaf mindset, playful with women and in general socially, charisma and wealth attraction as well.

I have Daredevil, Emperor, PSITU, Libertine V2, but not StarkQ or Khan atm but if it would be better then why not, i’ll arrange some money.

Current situation: I think its my 4th time posting on the forum. I already got alot of suggestions from you good people but now i want to ascend and get even better socially, status wise and with work.
I was always the introverted, shy, not so social type of guy almost all my teenage. I always desired to be more social, extroverted, carefree and have fun in life while also becoming a successful person.

Now, theres a lot of curiosity over me to try Emperor but just because of its anti social, lonewolf vibe i never used it bc thats totally against my goal.

My college are starting from Feb 2. I want to build myself and enter college being the dream me. High status, way more social, wealth and alpha male mindset with women attraction.

Do share your experience and suggestions

2 Likes

Which subs have you ran before?

I’ve run Daredevil, Inner Circle, TSU, Primal Seduction & not much to Ascension and PSITU

3 Likes

My suggestion would be to run Ascension solo for 3 months then go onto Emperor.
Return to college on the 2nd Feb…too soon to expect huge results. Think in terms of 6 months.
The fewer subs you have in the stack the faster and more profound the results become.

1 Like

Hello @Abhishek! Your Emperor + PSITU + Libertine will do the job but if I were you, I would do either of these 2 options:

Option 1:
Since Emperor is a pretty dense title, I will do 1 month of Emperor by itself (or even 2 or 3 months of it alone). Then add PSITU to in the second month followed by Libertine in the third month. It’s okay to add both PSITU and Libertine in the second month if you want to though

Option 2:
Start with lighter titles. Since you mentioned you have Ascension and True Social, I would do a stack of Ascension + True Social Ultima + Limitless Executive Ultima in the first month (for status, socializing and learning/productivity respectively). Do this for 2 to 3 months and after you have built a nice productive routine, add the seduction based titles like PSITU and Libertine to this stack so that you can have some fun after having solved your study and social goals in the first few months. You can also replace Ascension with Ascended Mogul later if you want to add some money into the mix. Or Ascension + RICH Ultima will do just fine

2 Likes

PS: seriously man! I want to go back in time and do college right with these subs :grin:

5 Likes

Doesn’t PSITU already have the libertine aura in it?

1 Like

Will Ascension be a better option for me than Emperor? I’ve told many ppl on and off the server and alot of them have suggested me to try Emp.
I’m in a discord server where a person shared his amazing results with Emp and PSIT. He got over social anxiety, got women, dominance and wealth as well.

And lemme tell you guys, i’ve reached to a point where i can handle 2 or maybe even 3 major subs with no overwhelming. Although i wont use 3 major subs lol. Will add after few months but I was thinking of using Emp and PSITU. Can start off with Emp and add the other 2 later.

1 Like

Yeah it does

Maybe its better not to add libertine to the mix for awhile and see how its going with PSITU only, this way you won’t add more subliminal to your stack and it will be faster to get results.

1 Like

I wanna go back and do High School with these subs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@pacman and @Lion how will it be if i go with Ascension and PSITU? And later after a month add the other titles?

2 Likes

And please don’t mind me, i’m rlly confused in deciding ab it rn

1 Like

It’s a good stack. But do add one more title for learning. Maybe Limitless Executive Ultima will do the trick

1 Like

Run Dreams Ultima and learn how to Lucid Dream?

Or maybe run a Astral Projection X custom.

We here to help you…ask many more questions its totally fine.
I still worry @Lion at times lol …

Ok see…
Why i suggested Ascension solo is so that it builds a really good foundation in you…
PSITU is good after internal blocks have been removed and ascension should clear some blocks.
Ascension will also adjust your body energy…sexual aura etc.
You dont want to play with too many energy adjustments at once. :blush:

3 Likes

I got the point but the thing is, i never bought Ascension. I’ve just tried the Ascension Lite and that too not much. And tbh i don’t have money rn to buy it either. Will arrange soon. Till then, i got to wait? :weary:

Also, my friend bought it, he said there are album arts in Ascension. Masked one has a star and the Ultrasonic got a rocket. True?

What subs do u have with you at the moment?

I didnt hear of that…but thats not important :blush:

1 Like

Emperor, PSITU, LEU, Aura, Commander U, Diamond U, TSU, Godlike Masculinity U, Daredevil & Libertine

1 Like