Emperor + PSITU + Libertine V2

Use Emperor solo…
One loop a day and see how you feel…
Take action…

LEU or PSITU after how much time?

3 to 6 months…

Omg, thats alot of time. But i will try my best to stay with Emperor.

And what will you say ab it anti social side? It will make me less social, lonewolf kind?

2 Likes

The longer you stay on a sub the better the results.
I personally havent used emperor.
Maybe @Azriel or @Lion can assist you with the lonewolf side of it.

1 Like

Guess i should wait for their opinion

1 Like

Yes that would be wise.
Only thing i can tell you is stick to one title only and run it long term.
Whatever you do dont keep changing titles.

Sure man. Thank you so much for your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Emperor has been updated for social interactions. My experience with it is that it will not make you as social as Khan or StarkQ but adding PCC to Emperor made me more expressive and charismatic

3 Likes

I forgot ab it, i have PCC as well but never used it. Now, Emp and PCC seems like a beast combo if Emp is upgraded for social interactions as well. Most of my goals will be covered in this stack then.

I don’t know ab it, can you tell if i bought Emp way before and download it now will download the latest upgraded version or the version which was there when i bought?

3 Likes

You will have the updated Q version for download now. The older versions won’t show anymore as Q supersedes the older versions.

1 Like

Cool thanks!

I ran Emperor for almost 4 months, mostly solo. It has a loner side to it, but if the conversation is of substance, I found it was not a problem to socialize, as long as I didn’t feel like I was wasting time.

1 Like

I see. So on Emp, we’ll become a person who just likes to be alone. If he wants to socialize he can with no issues. And don’t waste time on shit people or situations. Does that sound familiar?
I think adding PSITU will take care of the social aspect and will add PCC after 2 weeks. How will that be?

2 Likes

Yes. Add PCC after 2 weeks of Emperor. PCC is comparatively light so it won’t be a heavy stack.

1 Like

Why dont you add Daredevil with emperor? daredevil is pure social sub

Pretty much! But your mileage may vary.

I’ve read your post, and I do understand what you are wanting input on.

However, I’m going to recommend something very different. I would encourage you to look at Quantum Limitless. After 1 month of starting QL, then perhaps go for the social/wealth/women plan.

2 Likes