Emperor or The House of Medici?

I am confused which one to use, Emperor or Emperor: The House of Medici? Do I have to first complete the Emperor programming first then start with House of Medici or Can I directly start with House of Medici? Are all the modules of Emperor there in House of Medici?

Please help.

1 Like

Yes, you can start with Emperor House of Medici directly if you want. They are both standalone subs that will work on their own, but like all SubClub subs, can be stacked together.

House of Medici sounds like Emperor but with more social/relationship aspects, developing bonds with others, and it also has specific wealth scripting directed at trading (something I don’t believe Emperor focused on).

6 Likes

What he said.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign is there a reason why these products are named with Emperor despite being very different? I noticed this for Emperor Fitness originally.

1 Like

I believe that Emperor, said super simply, is a sub designed to transform someone into the kind of man who can start and run an Empire, and then actually start and run an Empire. In this sense Emperor: House of Medici had similar undertones-built from a similar platform with a less wide base and with a focus on trading and finance, family, relationships and social savvy, and ultimately adding Legacy to the empire building. The name in this case is because it is a focused addition with a similar base perhaps.

4 Likes

My guess is that they call it Emperor following an umbrella branding strategy to leverage the positive brand equity around the Emperor name… Of course, I may be wrong, but that’s what it looks like to me without any knowledge around how they make these decisions

3 Likes

Nailed it. Good job. :wink:

6 Likes

oh yeaahhh :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is the Legacy sub in E. HOM?

Not the workout supercharger

Legacy-like wealth, name, and dynasty that lasts i.e.-
a large amount of money, property, or assets that can be passed down for generations

1 Like

Very interested to see how Emperor HOM fares in the romance department actually.

Thank you. However, does the House of Medici has what Emperor has like Ascension (which has no fap script), Quantum Limitless as well?

Is it powerful like Emperor?

It’s not really a focus, but I suppose it could help.

1 Like

Saint does HOM improve the relationship building skills continuously just like the analytical skills?

1 Like

Yes, the more you run it, the better you get.

4 Likes

I was intrigued when i received the email about this new sub… i was thinking if with Ascended Mogul i accomplished so much in business… if i stack this together i would be a legend.

Does it stack well with AM?

2 Likes

Emperor already has Ascended Mogul in it.

1 Like

Emperor House of Medici may not have Ascended Mogul the way Emperor does,
Stacking of House of Medici with any business/finance/wealth related sub will work well I believe.

@SaintSovereign
I’m the guy in the astronaut hat saying this is NASA :slight_smile:

1 Like

The actual actor or metaphorically speaking? lol.

lol Metaphorically speaking,

that be hilarious if I literally was that guy