Emperor or The House of Medici?

Not sure where to find the answer to question:

How redundant would it be to stack Emperor with Emperor: House of Medici? Anyone trying this?

ah, okay.

Found this:

"The House of Medici does NOT replace Emperor, but most definitely expands it. Both titles have a bit of crossover, but the end result is different. Emperor is known for cultivating a strong “lone wolf” entrepreneur vibe. The House of Medici is much more social with a powerful aspect of positive, long lasting beneficial relationships, with a strong focus on financial markets, trading and brokering business deals. The two will stack magnificently, however, due to our new “subliminal interlocking” technology we developed for custom subliminals created at the Q store.

For those with Emperor, StarkQ, EoG, or a number of wealth generating modules in their custom subliminals, you’d be doing yourself a profound disservice by not adding The House of Medici to your stack rotation."

3 Likes

I’m doing this. They work well together

1 Like

To what kinds of projects are you applying these powerhouses? :+1:t5:

2 Likes

I was doing this combo for brokering large deals of medical supplies and transitioning from operations in private equity into business development and financial analysis.

When I was running Medici consistently at 2 loops 5 days a week, I was getting closer and closer to closing $500.000 + deals and making consistent headway on setting up my transition. I dropped Medici back to only a few times a week, to run subs related to health priorities and it severely halted my brokering opportunities, I’m still doing well on preparing for this transition, but not as motivated for that in particular.

9 Likes

So medici looks like it works in general business deals as well not only trading etc…?

4 Likes

That seems to be the case.

2 Likes

Ont the sales page, it mentions for entrepreneurship and sales it is good

2 Likes

Just purely business as compared to emperor…

Working my sales job and own ecom business

1 Like