AM + DR(ST1) + AP Powerhouse

They don’t have much blockages if any and their alpha foundations are strong enough.

2 Likes

You subconscious is refusing to accept the script or it’s doing it slowly. You may have a lot of blockages to clear out and your alpha foundations may need to be strengthened. At least that’s the most common case.

1 Like

the same feeling I have when I was using mogul with thoughts of “i don’t like to work” , “hard work is BS” . this realization is great . keep it up .

1 Like

no difference… however i can run only a few loops during the day when awake as I need my ears for other stuff

hey sid, can u plse elaborate on your point?

the truth is i really dont want to work… i wanna setup a business and sell it and repeat… i dont think i can do a day job for long… but I have to join my first day job in a few weeks… so who knows… maybe i might like it,

but the thing remains that I cannot get freedom and long term wealth by a job

3 Likes

hey man I’m in my early 20s, childhood was okay… no trauma… my parents beat me tho when I wasnt at my best behaviour

People twice my age here are getting results in 1 loop/day

where the hell did so many of my blockages come from? I haven’t even “experienced” a fraction of life that I want to yet… I’m basically in my shell, i’m a college student, will graduate this year and start a job

what are alpha foundations and how can I make them strong?

You’re running two powerful alpha programs (Ascended and Khan) and it may be just too much for you right now. Try to go with Ascended Mogul or the Emperor for some months and then you could switch to Khan. Another way is to try to run Limit Destroyer or Rebirth (Ultima) along with your current stack.

3 Likes

thanks for the input!

I’ll add one loop of Limit destroyer Ultima during the daytime and keep running the regular stuff at night

you didnt talk about alpha foundations?

Alpha foundations are your alpha mindset and circumstances and the programs you’re running serve to lay them. All those foundations are described on the sales pages of those titles but in short, it’s about transcending your current belief system and life situation towards being the master of your own reality. Another thing is we have no idea how much we have been “distorted” and “mutilated” by societal programming (mainly our own family and school) that serves basically to make you another bee in the hive. Don’t try to jump in to the deep water straight away by running too many programs and too many loops. That’s the most common mistake that is made even by experienced users. Steadily build the vision of who you want to become and the kind of life you want to lead, track your inner and outer progress and choose your programs accordingly.

4 Likes

Thanks man, at first I thought this is about my alpha brain waves affecting how my mind takes in the subs info

I remember things when I was small and my family tells me too.

Man I was a total alpha, in school and everywhere else… like you wouldnt believe the shit i used to do

I would give anything be to like that again… I didn’t give a shit about anything or anyone, I just went for what I want… I alpha mindset got heavily distorted somehow

I have aggressively pursued girls not worrying if they’ll complain, slapped people in da face 10x my age, i didnt take shit from anybody

i dont know what changed and when, prolly around when i was 12 yo

I’ll now run only one loop of each… AM + Khan + DR + Limit Destroyer (LD)

That’s not the alpha mindset we’re talking about, it’s rather being a [Moderator Edit: removed name calling].

It’s manly maturity strongly connected to being independent (mentally, intellectually, financially and socially) yet respecting people and valuing them as human beings and supporting them when we choose to, building healthy, strong and valuable relationships.

You grew up but haven’t matured yet. Maturing is a beautiful process and they say the whole point is to get mature before we get old.

Oh my, there’s DR in you stack too… It looks really heavy an that’s might be the sole reason you don’t see much progress.

What are your goals/objectives again?

2 Likes

btw I’ve only added DR recently coz I though even after one month there hasnt been much healing and to speed up that healing I had added DR… I’ve had 4 loops of DR until now

Simply put I want to know that ultimately I’m enough.
More money, more freedom, more women
Authenticity, Frame, Alpha mindset

It sounds like the Emperor to me. That’s the best sub to overcome limits imposed on us by society. Beliefs related to who we are, societal norms, money, sex and power. You could try to pair it up with DR and Limit Destroyer or just run it along with LD or Rebirth.

I’ve run Khan for some months and it didn’t give me more than alpha body language, behaviour and a lot of attraction. I didn’t make any significant progress in life. The reason was, I was not ready for it if it comes to building solid mindset and life foundations.

I changed a lot on DR if it comes to removing my traumas, blockages and finding my path. Now I’m running the Emperor to push things forward.

5 Likes

what did u gain externally when your blockages were removed…?
Like removing money blockages got u more money type of things…

I’m reading your DR journal rn btw

1 Like

Now, with the Emperor, I’m working on my external blockages that are related to money, sex and power. Before I got rid of a lot of traumas, emotional garbage (fear, guilt, shame) and energetic blockages (negative thoughts and negative self-talk).

That was a great ride!

Recently, I’ve given up on Stark and Renaissance Man for the sole purpose that is removing those external blockages I mentioned above. Of course, they’re deeply rooted and it’s going to take some time until I’m free of them but I’m patient.

1 Like

did your money situation improve… did u get a job? online? r u making money now?

Nope, I started running the Emperor only two days ago. On the Dragon I spent around two months looking for some opportunities online but didn’t find anything that would be worthy of my time so I gave up on Mogul (that give me a lot of motivation and ideas on earning/making money) and I switched to the Alchemist and yoga.

why arent u using RICH or EOG or Mogul?

Because I want to get rid of all those blockages I mentioned; about money, sex, power and societal norms. On top of that, I need that motivation, drive and productivity the Emperor gives you. Another thing is; as you know, the Emperor contains the whole script of Mogul. A lot of people reported great successes on the Emperor. I’m not running R.IC.H. since I’m focused on one vital Ultima that is RebirtU and I don’t want to fall in to that most common trap I mentioned and i want to be laser-focused on rebuilding myself utterly if it comes to those three crucial areas; money, power and sex.

You could read more about my Emperor undertaking here:

1 Like

Something is definitely happening underneath.

I am feeling more fatigue and tired than usual. But this could also be due to my field stack which is also quite draining.

Last night, I forgot to change loop settings of my music player and played only DR the whole night… 5 Loops…

Rn, I’m at
100+ Hours of AM
~60 hours of Khan
9 hours of DR

AM has certainly disappointed so far, after 100 hours one would expect something… anyways