Emperor Frieza Black

Sup yall. Just finished a 1 week washout break from Khan. I did the whole stages and now keeping with the DBZ theme.

Day 1: This is really special. I ran one loop and immediatly i felt the world slow down and i could see, feel and smell things more clearly. Almost like a turist entering a completly foregn country. I thought my mind was in top shape before, free of distractions… i thought i was a man of determination, effort and sheer f**king will but now i feel like im running on calm yet fierce coals burning without a sound…

As an INTJ… i can only imagine this is what Dominant SE users experiance on a daily basis… not only that but my weakest function is on par with my dominant ones

11 Likes

Few days in allready. My work, focus and workouts have become far more intense yet composed. I feel far more layed back when it comes to people and socialization. Oddly enough i also feel far less drained by socializing, like the outside world is a second thought that cant give or take anything.

There is a muffle effect on my inner thoughts. My inner thoughts and world are narrow and focused on what matters. This sub is superb for overthinkers.

Om the other hand i can see how rough this sub could be for people who are naturally social and in the moment.

6 Likes

I was just thinking something similar. It was related to how people often stress out about how other people view them or what or how often they think them when in reality they probably don’t at all . If that makes sense.
Not to sound pessimistic but this sub has helped me really internalize that most people just don’t care.

3 Likes

That’s far more liberating than pessimistic

2 Likes

Very liberating for sure. It’s weird how many things just drop when a person isn’t distracted

1 Like

Day 5 on Emperor Black

I have been working… alot. When im not on my part time job i have been working on my side hustles… like 10 hours a day. I only lfeel good when im working. I cant wait for tomorrow so i could have some coffe, hit the gym again and keep working.

If i ever have my own employees i will be forcing the to listen to Emperor Black on their lunch break. Its that good yeah

7 Likes

I feel similarly on Emp Black
in my case there is visceral upset unless I can zone in on what needs work and what I want to engage in

How was the full Khan journey for you?

1 Like

Khan felt most prominent in the first and second stages. It was also the most turbulent part of the ride… by stage 3 and 4 i was ignoring and rejecting girls because i didnt like what i was attracting. It most felt like the Batman sequence in the cave before confronting Bane again. I became alot tougher.

Yet i know i didnt get the most out of it because i wasn’t really out and about and because my social circle is mostly discord friends.

So the plan for now is to make a ton of money on Black and long enough for the new habits to set in. Then ill be out blazing with Khan

4 Likes

That’s how I feel. It’s insane.

This reminds me of an old post (from like 2018-2019) where someone was playing the ultrasonic version of a sub in their office.

1 Like

Nah. Lunch break is just that. A break.

The world is already filled with employers trying to cut into worker’s breaks and off time. Some going even as far as asking them to come into the office “for just a few minutes” on their PTO time to fix something.

Or even calling/texting during PTO asking work-related questions.

2 Likes

awesome thanks for sharing

Do you feel like Khan had any internal, financial, or work oriented benefits in stages 3 and 4 ?

Fuck ton of money first then blaze with Khan- I’m on the same strategy

2 Likes

If I had employees, a big if, I wouldn’t be a douche to them. I will do my best to draw out their potential and reward them appropriately. So theoretically speaking them using Black on their lunch break is for everyone’s benefit.

@Azriel At stage 3 and 4 I wasn’t fully able to use the " heightened " sexual energy and i was mostly struggling to manage it. I wasn’t sure about the direction I was heading in life anymore, dealt with the passing of a family member, and I was starting to deal with health issues due to my weak immune system caused a bad nutrition and diet. I did land on my feet and things are now far better than before which is why I compared it to Bruce Wayne’s time in the cave before the climb. I still got a lot of value as mentioned at the end of my old journal.

3 Likes

The lack of attraction is night and day compared to Khan. I wouldnt say its because of Black Emperor per say, i know this is my baseline even after 3 months on Khan.

Even my fwb are far less responsive, reactive and proactive. It is to be expected. And i wont be off Black for a long time thanks for its insane boost of productivity and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Bruh… Same… LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. One of the girls I was talking to, whom I enjoyed talking to, we ended up cutting it off, this is lowkey cringe. This is why I wanted it to be an all encompassing alpha title back in the old days, dark, powerful + insane focus but still social & romantic, just this one sort of focus ain’t it for me. In the old titles, I had EVERYTHING Emperor Black offered plus so much more.

@SaintSovereign Are you guys refusing to make all encompassing titles like that now because it would be too much for the general populace of the forum to handle…?

A monk mode and productivity sub was requested by the forum members and Emperor Black was the answer.

If you still require additional social & romantic scripting, you can try the normal Emperor.

1 Like

Nobody seems to ever understand what I’m trying to say…

I don’t want to try NoRmAl EmpEorR because normal Emperor is too weak.

Edit: We’re gonna end up derailing his thread, so I rather not continue like this. :skull_and_crossbones:

How long have you ran the normal Emperor for??

My guess is that ZP acts faster, works best when targeted and doesn’t have to be run for many months. So it supports switching if your goals change. Also, remember there’s the Q store, which has a lot of focus and can be used to create multi-purpose subs.

And of course @black_box is correct, a LOT of people have been asking for this. People will always keep asking for the ultimate anti-procrastination sub. Everybody knows what they want to be, but few have the ability to get up and go get there.

But you are right, let’s not start a side-discussion, unless @Saiyan4Blue asks of course. Then it’s free game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Imagine running Emperor Black with Executive?

2 Likes