Emperor Frieza Black

You’d probably get next year’s tasks done within 2 days of the first few loops :joy:

2 Likes

Day… something? On emperor black.

Been so focused on my work and routine i feel like i can achieve anything i put my mind to. Sadly, however i really miss Khan and today i truly felt its loss.

Was out with some friends for a change of pace. A friend of a friend, an ENFP latina, with the most intoxicating presense i’ve ever felt. She was very cute, not in the super hot type but i felt so alive just by being near her. I almost lost my shit trying to keep it toghether.

I had so many chances with her to build a connection, get a smile… anything yet i was so out of it. Just stood there reacting, not being anything but a decoration in the room. I have been working non stop for the past god knows how many days and was out of practise. Honestly i dont even care how far i got with her, just being there was so out of this world…

At the very least i learned to appreciate the importance of what i have and re learned that the grass always seems greener on the other side.

5 Likes

Achieve anything you put your mind to

vs.

Being able to effortlessly engage, connect, and get romantic and sexual with the woman we are most attracted to?

On some level, this is a choice and conundrum we all face, or at least I definitely relate to, on subs lol

Do you think your lack of engagement was from Emperor Black or more just out of practice?

Edit: Why do we have to choose!?! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good question. However saying it’s Blacks fault would be the easy answer , Black funnels as much of our scattered focus into achieving. It does not, however, take away from anything we wouldn’t be willing to sacrifice hence I was still doing great on my side hustle which involves being social and talking a lot!

" The ultimate Monk Mode " is whatever it means to the user. Most people, I assume, associate it with working hard and alone behind a screen or on a desk. It could be anything really.

As for my situation I was out of practice, she made me feel so good I lost my shit and I wasn’t being winged by attraction subs.

As for the " Why do we have to choose " we really don’t. Khan is there and it would roughly give us 8/10 points in work, 8/10 in socializing and 8/10 in healing, reframing and forging a new identity. It’s has pretty solid scores across many areas on the board. Black was the first attempt to max out 10/10 or even beyond when it comes to work and achievement and its the first of its kind. A much needed addition since the majority of subs are already trying to be many things at once.

I believe that expecting, or worse demanding, that we get something that maxes out every stat is unfair and unrealistic. If that was even possible then subclub would be a ONE SUB company that sells one SUB that does virtually everything. Then it would be at 15 000+ dollars which nobody would even buy.

EDIT: Even with that into mind, they still went out of their way to make the subs stack and enhance each other but there will always be a choice to make on what to use and what not to use. I will say it how I see it, the people who make the least gains are those who hop subs, change stacks, hoping for a miracle costume sub only to get another one without committing to anything.

6 Likes

For the record:

My saying why do we have to choose - was a ‘provocative’ inquiry to myself and others implying we don’t ‘really’ have to choose and that was to be discovered rather than stated.

the reality is that balancing where to put our focus, energy, or efforts in life whether with subs or just generally is something we all face as far as I can tell, and it’s not necessarily a bad thing, we can still achieve everything across the board with the right intention/direction/practice.

Again for the record: My post was NOT meant to be an expectation or demand or a criticism of sub club. I want that to be clear. Any criticism or requests I have I would, and have, happily state directly.

One point of the artisanal line is to include intentionally unbalanced programs to max out 10/10 so to speak. Which will inevitably mean less direct support in other areas. This was my understanding and expectation.

That said- I love your post

Ultimate Monk Mode is simply full focus on particular goals not necessarily working alone behind a screen.

SO well said- it wouldn’t take away from anything we wouldn’t be willing to sacrifice

That it was on you and in that moment, out of practice, without being ‘winged’ by attraction sub- something slipped through, it happens.

And agreed EB is exactly what it was designed for and a fantastic addition.

1 Like

Apologies. Been seeing some things about similar things and wanted to put my 2 cents on it. Should have been its own post. On a different matter, there is someone in my life who is always giving lectures and preaching… id hate to be like him :frowning:

On the other hand it really furstrates me that people arent winning as big as they should when the subs are better than ever.

2 Likes

Appreciate it,

Not sure what that’s about either. I overall think ZP is the best
and I’ve personally produced some outstanding results in the last 6 months.

Currently since November I’m having more trouble in my life with my goals than it quite some time
Part of it is I’m facing reality and dealing with things that I’ve avoided for years.
A necessary ‘squeeze’ to get to my next level. ZP is really good at getting to the root of things IMO.

How do you listen to Emperor Black - 1 full loop every other day- or what’s your breakdown?

1 Like

With all due respect, G, it’s really not.

It would save time, and be more convenient (but more so the former). Especially so for someone who has already done a lot of work on himself, meaning, an easy execution or constant integration into a more evolved core; over and over.

Then again, I’m not privy to what direction they want to take their company towards, so I will leave it to them.

However, personally, I would love an absolute perfect personal sub that is maxed in every single stat, and even beyond.

1 Like

@Azriel full loop once every 2 or 3 days. No more than 3 times a week.

@Inevitable there is nothing inherently off in wanting or thinking about a do-it-all sub. There problem is not being able to take advantage of what is currently available by waitng for whats next? Whats better? Faster? Stronger?

Subliminals are ultimatly multiplyers that slowly improve and enhance. The stronger the base ( intent+action ) the greater the results. For someone at the bottom the multiplyers seem meaningless but the higher it goes, the more efficent.

5 Likes

Wow, amazing insight. Thank you. I see, that makes a tremendous amount of sense, WOW.

1 Like

He is correct most people do not care.

Wow thanks. Im sure it’s not as amazing as your insights im sure

I was also thinking that it kinda has a WANTED effect, the laid back, push pull, and the don’t care but geniune interest thing

In a little over three weeks of using Emperor Black i will be making 8 300 kr, swedish crowns, plus per month or around 800 usd.

Edit: this is on top of what i was previously making, every month

It may not be much due to inflation in both countries respectively but to put it into perspective the average cost of living in America is 2,5 times higher than Sweden. If things keep going at the same rate i might stay on Emperor Black for the next few years.

3 Likes

Its been over a month since I started Emperor Black. Since then I have advanced my work ethic, focus and a sense of presence and personal peace. I have grown so much it almost feels like my I have wasted years doing so little compared to what I am currently doing.

The cons or perceived cons are that I have cut off many people. It wasn’t in the " I don’t have time for you " way but more like " what I get from you is not worth my time ". It feels like the right choice though I’m could be wrong objectively speaking. At my side hustle I’m easily as social as I need to be. The real cons or would be cons is that I have lost 90% interest in dating and women. It’s got so bad I don’t even feel comfortable flirting with a 9/10 who is interested in me. I could do better but should I? I am reminded of a quote from Varys from Got " the absence of desire leaves one free to pursue other things "

That being said I will be taking few days off and give the new Khan a test drive. V2 looks promising though I am not sure i would do a re-run

6 Likes

Been a while… Still on Khan V2 Currently at stage 2

I will do another full Khan cycle before potentially going back to Emperor Black. This wasn’t the original plan but I might be onto something here. My goal for this Khan run is simple, to be in the zone 24/7 and always at peak performance mentally, emotionally and physically. Sounds nuts? It sure is but the intention here is to shoot for the stars and land on the moon.

The idea behind this goal was that I remembered who I was long ago. 90% of the time miserable, 7% neutral and 3% happy. Through years of using subs, making mistakes and taking actions I have replaced the 90% miserable to 90% neutral, 5% happy and 5% miserable. With far less than that I was able to turn my life around and finding success in many areas. With the current stats I was more or less in a Zen state where I took action when needed, failed bigger and learned further. If I could be 90% miserable then surly I could be 90% happy! Its not impossible so its worth a shot.

There is nothing wrong or bad with the current stats. I am at peace and I am living life as best I could yet I don’t function properly without a great goal to pursue. I want to be as present, energetic and happy as I can for as long as possible during the 24 hours day, and would like to increase even with as little as 0,01% every day. With time, this will compound as settle in.

This goal is already yielding great results and the only tangible way to prove it is with attraction. I can get a number ( snap/insta ) with as little as hi my name is… I would like to have your number. This did, however make me extremly picky. I really wish I was attracted to more than INFP,INFJ and ENFPs but those seem to be the only type I am compatible with.

5 Likes

Still on Khan Stage 2. i am doing a full month on each stage all the way to 4 unless the plan changes. Khan. Especially the newest version has become a part of me. I honestly dont see myself using anything else except for the old seduction combo… but who needs that. With Khan i am slowly becoming stronger and better. The only real tangable way to tell is by how good i generally feel, my ability to work hard and the resonces from women.

Seduction and being masculine was mostly a switch i had to turn… now i am 90% of the type what Khan represents. The only inconsitency is the manifestaion where sometimes i get everything i could wish for and other times what i need but not really want.

My old highs are now my lowest lows. I dont even think i am utilizing Khans full power properly. Its never ending refining and maintaining power

7 Likes

Now done with Stage 2 of the new khan. Im doing 1 month of each stage and using khan 3 times a week.

The plan i mentioned few posts ago about being in the zone as the new baseline is becoming more and more actualized.

With full confidense i can say that i am in the zone 70% of the time and the rest of the time its just neutral. My lows barley count as lows anymore.

As for attraction, i am attracting far higher quality people into mylife. Most of them could easily be a great partner for life if that plays out. Life is on easy mode.

I still face challenges that test my frame, old patterns that used to hold me back and i am facing each challenge head on. Few years ago i believed i was on top of the world… today i feel the same yet the difference is that everything is extremly efortless provided i stay the course and do what it takes.

5 Likes

Today i started Khan Stage 3 V2 with True Sell. Funny enough, as i was purchasing True Sell i got an offer for Chosen and i was like naaah… then i get the 66% Ecstacy Of Gold offer and i was like jackpot!! After the ending this Khan run i was going to get and use EoG with something else.

I played St3 Khan and True Sell and went to sleep. I woke up with mindbreaking recon for some reason or the other. I was humbled after riding a very long high from the end of stage 1 all the way to 2.

The reason i picked True Sell along Khan is that i realised i have never been a persuader. It seemed too annoying and energy draining. I can make logical argument of the pros and cons but True Sell seemed like it could complete the last missing piece. As for the recon, it felt like i was i was at rock bottom. I felt mentally and physically exhausted despite the 5 days washout since stage 2.

Stage 3 was quite rough on my first run with V1… lets see how this goes along True Sell
Edit: Im thinking a full EoG run + Emperor Black after wrapping up Khan. Anyone tried that combo yet?

6 Likes

Just checking if you are still alive :slight_smile:
How are Khan and True sell or EOG doing?

1 Like