Emperor Black New Product and Sex Monster Product (not to be released)

Do you believe that if, the sub doesn’t urge you to take action towards women, you wouldn’t take action towards women?

Then maybe you shouldn’t ask for that, if your baseline doesn’t care for it

Either way my point is I think with the evolution of subs we won’t need scripting to be specifically towards subjects, it’ll have a core principle and we guide it based on our desires from the core archetype

Why wouldn’t you get sex if you’re living as the man you love to be?

Why wouldn’t you be rich if you’re living as th man you love to be?

Why wouldn’t all these infinite things ….come to you, that the writers of the sales page forgot to mention,
If YOu are the man you love to be?!

1 Like

It’s the same with testosterone-boosting supplements… I want more free testosterone for energy and muscle growth, but some of them also include extra things for boosting libido, increasing beard growth, and oddly enough, increasing ejaculate volume… :man_shrugging:

I don’t need or want ANY of that extra stuff, just the free T, thank you very much.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that Emperor Black was already in progress. At 70% if I read correctly what @Fire posted

2 Likes

The hype is working I see :popcorn: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Hype so powerful that Jcast is back!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I want whatever they put in it. I like the idea of monk-mode focus.

I experienced it a bit with stacking pre-Q AscMogul and Limitless. I can only imagine what a title designed and scripted WITH THAT IN MIND would do for my projects.

11 Likes

I agree with you I’m just stating what Fire said which is that Emperor Black is an expansion of Emperor so naturally it would have all the emperor scripting + the Ragnarök technology.

1 Like

It’s called Emperor Black because it’s going to be exclusive to Sub Club Black members.

1 Like

I mean you can it’s just not easy lol

I mean most T booster are just expensive ingredient with no scientific studies that they work. Or just ingredient that you can find in food.

Also Boron will give you increased free T so no need for a T booster :wink:

1 Like

He also specifically said no romance/sex scripting. Just monk mode. Taking those PARTS of Emperor to synergize with Ragnarok.

3 Likes

no romance/sex scripting

That was my understanding aswell.

1 Like

Of course, I do wonder if stacking EB with something like PS would put the monk mode focus onto pickup.

As far as I read I haven’t seen him say there’s no romance scripting. Can you send the part where he said that?

This was in reference to Ragnarok. So the implication is that the mixed product wouldn’t have that. It wouldn’t make sense to include sexduction sitting in a product meant to not have it

5 Likes

Personally I think the other 600+ subs geared towards pickup/sex are sufficient, and an Emperor sub focused specifically on putting EVERYTHING you’ve got toward your business goals is FANTASTIC.

It’s not my goal at the moment (I’m still all-in on EF), but it will be my goal again at some point, and when it is… focus is great.

10 Likes

Yeah but that’s Ragnarok not Emperor Black. If you read further then mention this which implies that Emperor Black is somewhat of an expansion of Emperor:

Your correct Ragnarok has no seduction or social aspects in it but Emperor Black does. Is it the same as normal Emperor definitely not but I believe it would still have social and seduction scripting but it won’t be as noticeable but anyway we will find out sooner or later about this.

1 Like

Cough Cough Emperor: HOM

2 Likes

There already are plenty of seduction products on here and not enough “monk mode” ones (if any).
Why do we need seduction/romance scripting in Emperor Black? Just run one of the many titles that already exist.

8 Likes