Emperor Black New Product and Sex Monster Product (not to be released)

I mean most T booster are just expensive ingredient with no scientific studies that they work. Or just ingredient that you can find in food.

Also Boron will give you increased free T so no need for a T booster :wink:

1 Like

He also specifically said no romance/sex scripting. Just monk mode. Taking those PARTS of Emperor to synergize with Ragnarok.

3 Likes

no romance/sex scripting

That was my understanding aswell.

1 Like

Of course, I do wonder if stacking EB with something like PS would put the monk mode focus onto pickup.

As far as I read I havenā€™t seen him say thereā€™s no romance scripting. Can you send the part where he said that?

This was in reference to Ragnarok. So the implication is that the mixed product wouldnā€™t have that. It wouldnā€™t make sense to include sexduction sitting in a product meant to not have it

5 Likes

Personally I think the other 600+ subs geared towards pickup/sex are sufficient, and an Emperor sub focused specifically on putting EVERYTHING youā€™ve got toward your business goals is FANTASTIC.

Itā€™s not my goal at the moment (Iā€™m still all-in on EF), but it will be my goal again at some point, and when it isā€¦ focus is great.

10 Likes

Yeah but thatā€™s Ragnarok not Emperor Black. If you read further then mention this which implies that Emperor Black is somewhat of an expansion of Emperor:

Your correct Ragnarok has no seduction or social aspects in it but Emperor Black does. Is it the same as normal Emperor definitely not but I believe it would still have social and seduction scripting but it wonā€™t be as noticeable but anyway we will find out sooner or later about this.

1 Like

Cough Cough Emperor: HOM

2 Likes

There already are plenty of seduction products on here and not enough ā€œmonk modeā€ ones (if any).
Why do we need seduction/romance scripting in Emperor Black? Just run one of the many titles that already exist.

8 Likes

Like mentioned before Emperor Black is an expansion of Emperor. Emperor; HOM is purely focused on wealth so if you want monk mode that would be best.

1 Like

Iā€™m already running HoM because I want to focus on wealth and family for the next couple of years. I want to stack it with the regular Emperor in 6 months or so , anyway. I just donā€™t care about the romance aspects in the regular Emperor. So I guess Emperor Black is what Iā€™ve been looking for. Stacking it with HoM could be like pouring gasoline of the fire.

4 Likes

Emperor + Emperor: HOM sounds like a rough ride that makes no sense but thatā€™s just my personal opinion.

Have you noticed any major recon from this?

2 Likes

@Vesper : Ideally, after a year or two, my goal is to combine HoM, EOG4 and True Sell into one single custom sub with all the wealth oriented modules available. Emperor and Chosen into a status oriented custom. Lineage and LBFH into a third family oriented custom. And that would be the stack Iā€™d roll with for the next few years. Possibly forever.

But I have to build my foundation up to that level. Iā€™m on a multi-year journey. There is no big rush.

1 Like

Yeah you can lmaoā€¦

Making money, building a business is way more addicting and fun than any girl.

Thereā€™s a reason why billionaires or ultra successful people donā€™t really care about dating. Weā€™re addicted to the game bro.

Again thatā€™s just meā€¦ Most people prefer having a balance and thatā€™s cool. But imo most people live incredibly unfulfilled lives.

But Monk Mode is made for crazy dudes like me who are addicted to the game.

6 Likes

And nobody sits behind all day working lmao.

Here is Monk Mode:

I go to the gym and hit the sauna everyday.

I wake up at 5am. Learning, Working until 6PM. I never work past 6pm.

Nighttime I read mindset books.

I always take Sunday off. I spend it with a friend at a restaurant. Talk about my week.

I donā€™t go outā€¦

And I love every bit of this. Just pure growth. Not needing a girl. Doing what I love and being a better person.

Monk mode means no distractions like going out or chasing a girl. You can be in a relationship and do monk mode. So instead of spending hours your limiting that time spent together for your routine.

8 Likes

I believe it is a great idea to develop a sidekick Emperor that focuses on monk mode more, and thereā€™s clearly is a market for it judging what people write in here. And if you want the Emperor with a lot of sexual and seduction stuff, then the old Emperor is stil there.

2 Likes

What @Fire @SaintSovereign have listed is more than enough for me. Just being able to focus on myself which honestly I have never done. I have always put others and everything before myself. Probably why I am so emotionally exhausted a majority of the time

3 Likes

For me, monk mode would look a bit different.

Iā€™m an executive heading up the R&D dept at a technology company, and they own my time from about 9am-5pm each weekday. Do I want to do that forever, noā€¦ absolutely not.

Iā€™m also a husband, and father to an adorable little princess that I want to spend every possible moment with.

So for me, the real monk mode has to be condensed into an hour or 2 in the evenings and a few hours each day on weekends/holidays. Iā€™m never going to get the time of my daughterā€™s childhood back, so when she wants me to come play Duplo blocks with her, or whateverā€¦ Iā€™m there and loving every second of it.

When sheā€™s asleep or otherwise busy though, the rest of the world can f*** off because I AM BUSY BUILDING MY EMPIRE.

Youtube? Not right now.
Latest episode of Andor is up? Great, Iā€™ll watch it later.
People texting me? Sorry, my phone is silent and face down because what Iā€™m doing is IMPORTANT.
Iā€™m tired? Too bad you wuss, you can rest AFTER you finish your task list.
Friends calling me? Iā€™ve long since trained people that I just donā€™t answer my phoneā€¦ so thatā€™s already a non-issue. :wink:
Something shiny and new on the forum? Cool, itā€™ll still be there later.

Unless itā€™s a legit emergency, that I a) must know about right now and b) can actually help address, I AM BUSY.

All well and good in theory, butā€¦ as a highly topical example, Iā€™m supposed to be writing a patent right now and Iā€™ve been writing a forum post insteadā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Bring on the laser focus monk mode plz. :slight_smile:

9 Likes